Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2375 000 000 $67 445 418 $0 $1 752 500 $7 554 582 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 8
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 3
792 500 $792 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 6
875 000 $875 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
808 750 $808 750 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
789 167 $789 167 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
DD
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juill. 2017 à 11 h 19
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 163
Signings are great. Accurate.
Not sure why Edmonton would want to trade Nurse, but I would take that trade.
Great cap space!
Need work on the lines. I think Heinen would have a better chance at taking Bjorks spot. I've been on record many times saying I think JFK needs to start in Providence. He has zero pro experience. May need to move Backes there if Spooner goes. The D is ok but McQuaid sits so that's not good at $2.8M. This is another reason why we just leave our D alone for now.
What is Acciari doing on PP1, let alone PP1 on D??????
I think Acciari and Nash would do a better job at PK 2.

Not a bad mock-up though....
17 juill. 2017 à 11 h 47
Démarrer sujet
LetsGoBruins
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: PaulDunnill
Great cap space!
Need work on the lines. I think Heinen would have a better chance at taking Bjorks spot. I've been on record many times saying I think JFK needs to start in Providence. He has zero pro experience. May need to move Backes there if Spooner goes. The D is ok but McQuaid sits so that's not good at $2.8M. This is another reason why we just leave our D alone for now.

Thanks for the input. I think there are alot of questions with roster. I'd keep mcquaid instead of trading him, sub him in and out as needed. Like you said there is cap flexibility.
I thought I read somewhere that backes doesn't want to play center, rather play wing. I also agree that JFK needs seasoning which is why I would place him with backes.
I would also like to see heinen this year, I just didn't want to pencil in too many rookies right away. Just about all spots are up for competition. Line combo will all be adjusted, same with the specialty units. I'd like to see rookies shine on the pp but I'm not sure it will happen, not just yet at least.
Thanks
17 juill. 2017 à 12 h 25
Quoting: LetsGoBruins
Great cap space!

Thanks for the input. I think there are alot of questions with roster. I'd keep mcquaid instead of trading him, sub him in and out as needed. Like you said there is cap flexibility.
I thought I read somewhere that backes doesn't want to play center, rather play wing. I also agree that JFK needs seasoning which is why I would place him with backes.
I would also like to see heinen this year, I just didn't want to pencil in too many rookies right away. Just about all spots are up for competition. Line combo will all be adjusted, same with the specialty units. I'd like to see rookies shine on the pp but I'm not sure it will happen, not just yet at least.
Thanks

There are questions/options with the roster for sure. Should be fun to see who steps up! I think McQuaid is still a very steady dependable D and apparently Miller is ok to play LD. There will be injuries so Postma and kids will get opportunities - have to take advantage once you get them!!!
You would have to show me Backes said that, because in the playoffs, he seemed t get a boost when they moved Spoons out and him in. He also enjoys playing with the young guys and gets energy from them, but it's whether he can actually keep up to them may be the issue!! Backes might be better at his age (but still physical) to play wing, but with this current lineup and if Spoons goes, he can play C.
I hope JFK can step up, but with no pro experience I worry a bit that the 3rd line may get overwhelmed.
I like giving looks to the kids that have played in Providence with success - Heinen, DeBrusk, Czarnik, Cehlarik, Kuraly etc etc
The kids with talent will get there chance eventually. Bjork, JFK, Senyshyn - Bruins are in good shape with prospects, we need to find them places to play though!!!
17 juill. 2017 à 18 h 3
ItsInTheNet
Mentions "j'aime": 89
Great cap space!

Paul, I don't know how, but it seems JFK is almost a sure thing at this point. CSN went as far as to call him a lock for the Bruins, along with McAvoy, Pasta, Carlo and Bjork. Then they had a fringe youth players list of DeBrusk, Heinen, Cehlarik, Zboril and Senyshyn as possibilities to make the team with a good camp. Not sure I agree with all of this, but almost everyone is saying he's the guy for the 3rd C spot. I think he can do it defensively, but is he going to score any more than Riley Nash? I'm not so sure about that at all.
17 juill. 2017 à 18 h 13
ItsInTheNet
Mentions "j'aime": 89
Great cap space!

Thanks

Backes is a winger now due to his foot speed. This isn't 2011-2012 when he finished 2nd in Selke voting to Bergeron as a C. He's lost a lot since then and should now be cemented in as a Power RWer. I think there is almost no chance of him playing C at all this coming season. There's just no reason to if JFK is a lock to make the squad. If we somehow keep Spooner as well, theres absolutely no chance Backes is at C. 10 Days from now we'll know Spooners fate, or atleast what he was awarded. If JFK is a total lock, what basically everyone is speculating, Backes will be his RW and mentor him. They'd make a good pairing.
17 juill. 2017 à 23 h 48
Quoting: TopCornerShot

Thanks

Backes is a winger now due to his foot speed. This isn't 2011-2012 when he finished 2nd in Selke voting to Bergeron as a C. He's lost a lot since then and should now be cemented in as a Power RWer. I think there is almost no chance of him playing C at all this coming season. There's just no reason to if JFK is a lock to make the squad. If we somehow keep Spooner as well, theres absolutely no chance Backes is at C. 10 Days from now we'll know Spooners fate, or atleast what he was awarded. If JFK is a total lock, what basically everyone is speculating, Backes will be his RW and mentor him. They'd make a good pairing.

Agree to disagree with JFK. Just remember coaching. Cassidy will want guys he can depend on. Nobody knows that yet with JFK. And now Dean is on the bench, he doesn't even know much about the kid yet!!!

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage