Forums/Armchair-GM

Someone explain the Kakko hate

Créé par: Rags21
Équipe: 2023-24 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 1 févr. 2024
Publié: 1 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I don’t understand the Kakko hate or reason for trading him. Yea, he hasn’t lived up to 2nd overall hype, but he’s still a good NHLer at age 22. His strong suits are puck possession/protection, wall play and defense. His cap hit is $2.1m and coming off a slow start/serious injury this year. He’s oddly become the scapegoat when Kreider/Mika have sucked at 5v5, so obviously Kakko gets demoted to 3rd line

Last year Kakko had 15 goals 32 points at 5v5
More points than:
Bergeron, JT Miller, Tarasenko, Zucc, Barzal, DeBrincat, Reinhart, Batherson, Kreider

More goals than:
Suzuki, Bergeron, forsberg, pinto, Terry, hertl, Laine, pavelski
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $78 349 916 $610 892 $882 500 $5 150 084 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
800 000 $800 000 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 872 000 $3 872 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
812 500 $812 500 $
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 févr. à 8 h 19
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,557
Quoting: AntiAnalytics
Completely different
A guy picked 2nd is expected to develop into a stud MUCH more quickly than a guy picked towards the end of the 1st

When we traded for Tage, he looked like he didn’t belong in the NHL at all- he was brutal
So he spent time in the AHL & the weird Covid season REALLY working on his skating & then broke out & became a stud
But to be fair- i didn’t expect him to become what he has become

Kakko was supposed to be a stud pretty much right away
It should be EXTREMELY CONCERNING to you that it’s now his 5th NHL season & he’s still just a good 3rd liner

If Kakko turns into a stud at some point I’ll be here to take all the “i told u so” comments u wanna throw at me
But i just don’t see it happening at all
Idk…. that’s the way i see it anyways

It’s not different at all. Just because you expected more sooner doesn’t mean it will never happen. Tage, Nichushkin and we could make a list of late bloomers if you want but I don’t think you want to actually have a discussion about late development. You just want to troll and call players a bust. Is Slaf a 40g guy yet? Nope but I have no doubt in my mind he will be 4-5 years from now. But if you want to go around calling him a bust I’m not stopping you.
3 févr. à 8 h 21
Banni
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,816
Quoting: NYR1983
The very idea that Eichel was a guaranteed cup win is actually laughable. BUF doesn’t know what playoffs taste like yet they trade the 1 piece that could have got them there and all the way. Just contending for draft picks in BUF. As for your statement, maybe the odd person offered trash, made outlandish comments. But it’s not everyone. Many of us would have loved to have him but with mika, panarin and Trouba all making their salaries and all the players due for raises it wasn’t possible. Just as well we saw trades that were Fox, Laf, KAM, Shesty for Eichel. Equally as ridiculous as any trash offer. Enjoy watching us and Eichel in the playoffs! You should draft a decent player in the 1st round too!

I never said Eichel “guaranteed” a Cup win
BUT
LITERALLY DOZENS of NyR fans on here claimed u guys “didn’t need him to win the Cup anyways”
And there were SO MANY dog$h!t offers for him from u guys i lost count- might have hot triple digits

And u can make fun of the Sabres for not making the playoffs or whatever
But I’m still waiting to see the Rangers “win a Cup withiut Eichel”
And the only reason I’m bringing it up bc your fanbase has was pretty absurd back then, & I’ve been seeing more BS from u guys lately

Sorry dude, but your fellow fans on here suck
3 févr. à 8 h 23
I never said Eichel “guaranteed” a Cup win
BUT
LITERALLY DOZENS of NyR fans on here claimed u guys “didn’t need him to win the Cup anyways”
And there were SO MANY dog$h!t offers for him from u guys i lost count- might have hot triple digits

And u can make fun of the Sabres for not making the playoffs or whatever
But I’m still waiting to see the Rangers “win a Cup withiut Eichel”
And the only reason I’m bringing it up bc your fanbase has was pretty absurd back then, & I’ve been seeing more BS from u guys lately

Sorry dude, but your fellow fans on here suck

And those fans aren’t wrong. You don’t need Eichel to win a cup. Would he be an immediate help, of course. But not needed with the direction Drury is going. While you think NYR window is closing, I don’t see this as a window. 4 years from now is the window
3 févr. à 8 h 25
Banni
It’s not different at all. Just because you expected more sooner doesn’t mean it will never happen. Tage, Nichushkin and we could make a list of late bloomers if you want but I don’t think you want to actually have a discussion about late development. You just want to troll and call players a bust. Is Slaf a 40g guy yet? Nope but I have no doubt in my mind he will be 4-5 years from now. But if you want to go around calling him a bust I’m not stopping you.

Lololol
Ok, go ahead & list ALL the guys picked 2nd who played more than 5 years in the NHL before they finally broke out
I bet it’s gonna be a really short list

At this point, it’s wishful thinking at best

And the TROLL is Rags21 saying NyR could get Quinn & Peterka for Kakko- which is a joke!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
3 févr. à 8 h 28
Banni
And those fans aren’t wrong. You don’t need Eichel to win a cup. Would he be an immediate help, of course. But not needed with the direction Drury is going. While you think NYR window is closing, I don’t see this as a window. 4 years from now is the window

Meh
NYR & VGK were both good teams
The one who traded for Eichel won a Cup
The one who didn’t need him hasn’t won one since

It’s possible u still could win one without him
But until then, I’m gonna remind all your a-hole fans just what jerkoffs they were
*especially since they continue to act like that
3 févr. à 8 h 36
Lololol
Ok, go ahead & list ALL the guys picked 2nd who played more than 5 years in the NHL before they finally broke out
I bet it’s gonna be a really short list

At this point, it’s wishful thinking at best

And the TROLL is Rags21 saying NyR could get Quinn & Peterka for Kakko- which is a joke!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ok so your expectations are generational talent at 2OA. Got it. He’s a bust. We will live with it. We will miss out on the Eichel sweepstakes which would have turned us into the leafs. Also Tage was the main piece for trading your Captain away to go win a cup elsewhere. He didn’t look like a hockey player then but the experts (not fans) knew he could be something down the road. Again, experts will value Kakko above what fans value him. Because they know his potential, they see far more than the fans. And the fans consider him a bust because what 2OA isn’t an absolute legend after 4 partial seasons. His offensive numbers are better than what Nichushkin had and he’s a defensive beast. Gladly keep the bust 😂. And the other bust Laf.
3 févr. à 9 h 7
Banni
Ok so your expectations are generational talent at 2OA. Got it. He’s a bust. We will live with it. We will miss out on the Eichel sweepstakes which would have turned us into the leafs. Also Tage was the main piece for trading your Captain away to go win a cup elsewhere. He didn’t look like a hockey player then but the experts (not fans) knew he could be something down the road. Again, experts will value Kakko above what fans value him. Because they know his potential, they see far more than the fans. And the fans consider him a bust because what 2OA isn’t an absolute legend after 4 partial seasons. His offensive numbers are better than what Nichushkin had and he’s a defensive beast. Gladly keep the bust 😂. And the other bust Laf.

I never said “generational talent” either
U can keep putting words in my mouth i didn’t say,
but that doesn’t make your 3rd liner who u picked 2nd overall any better if a hockey player

If he ever breaks out- IF-
then feel free to give me an “i told u so”

But until then, he’s an absolute BUST and so is Lafreniere

And if u had wanted to call Tage a bust before he had his breakout season, i wouldn’t have argued w you
But I’m not a biased homer either,
so there’s that
3 févr. à 10 h 14
I never said “generational talent” either
U can keep putting words in my mouth i didn’t say,
but that doesn’t make your 3rd liner who u picked 2nd overall any better if a hockey player

If he ever breaks out- IF-
then feel free to give me an “i told u so”

But until then, he’s an absolute BUST and so is Lafreniere

And if u had wanted to call Tage a bust before he had his breakout season, i wouldn’t have argued w you
But I’m not a biased homer either,
so there’s that

You’re under 20 aren’t you? Seen rather immature
3 févr. à 16 h 50
Banni
You’re under 20 aren’t you? Seen rather immature

Just bc u don’t like what i have to say,
doesn’t mean u should throw around insults
That’s actually pretty immature
3 févr. à 17 h 21
Just bc u don’t like what i have to say,
doesn’t mean u should throw around insults
That’s actually pretty immature

I didn’t do such a thing. Saying you seem immature wasn’t an insult in anyway. It’s a fact. Someone more mature would understand that it takes time for many(most) kids to develop. Ironically because some are immature.
3 févr. à 17 h 41
Banni
I didn’t do such a thing. Saying you seem immature wasn’t an insult in anyway. It’s a fact. Someone more mature would understand that it takes time for many(most) kids to develop. Ironically because some are immature.

That’s not a FACT it’s your OPINION
A “mature” person would know the difference

It’s ok for us to disagree btw

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage