Publié: 28 janv. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Accurate/Prorated
LTIR activée: Oui
Journées à la saison: 192
Journées restantes: 81
Saison restante: 42%
Masse salariale projetée avant les jours restants Info-bulle : 90 854 870 $
Description
I doubt this happens since I'd imagine the Avs wouldn't feel comfortable risking the 2C spot with a younger player (Although the success of the 3rd line and Drouin allowing Nichushkin and Lehkonen to play on the 2nd line could make them a lot more comfortable with it)

And I have no idea how the Flyers value Frost since he's been healthy scratched a decent amount this season, so I went for what I assume is an overpay (Although maybe it is an underpay if they don't value Olausson and Really don't want the Johansen contract, but if it is not I'd consider probably any prospect outside Ritchie at this point, and probably wouldn't add a second 1st, but any other picks are on the table)

But I really like this idea as an Avs fan, since I think Seeler is a decently large upgrade on Johnson imo for a defensive dman, and you get frost at an extra year at a really good value and he's an RFA afterwards, so if he goes crazy and they can't afford to keep him, they can move him for value.

I'm personally just more in favour of something along these lines rather than going for a big UFA like Lindholm, I just think the Avs aren't in an all or nothing season, so trying to improve for more than just this season is the way to go imo, similar to the Lehkonen deal (And that worked out pretty well I'd say :), although he's a very different player than frost)

Nedeljkovic I also don't have a great gauge on his value considering he's performed very strong this season, but it is not many games, and I'm not at all confident in my goalie judgements so this is more just Pittsburgh has 3 goalies and may decide to sell, and Nedeljkovich has the perfect contract for a deadline deal

Also wanted to make a good team that keeps the Avs dmen, cause Avs fans are always trying to trade them, last year it was Girard, now it's Byram, whoever is at their lowest value... Imo keep them unless you can get a deal you can't refuse, or they are close to expiring and want too much money.
Transactions
PHI
  1. Johansen, Ryan
  2. Olausson, Oskar
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (COL)
PIT
  1. Prosvetov, Ivan
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (COL)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (COL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SEA
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2583 500 000 $82 346 250 $637 500 $0 $1 153 750 $
Masse salariale proratée

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
825 000 $348 047 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
12 600 000 $5 315 625 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
9 250 000 $3 902 344 $
AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $1 898 438 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
2 100 000 $885 938 $
C
RFA - 2
6 125 000 $2 583 984 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $1 054 688 $
AG
UFA - 6
4 000 000 $1 687 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
1 050 000 $442 969 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
825 000 $348 047 $
AG
UFA - 1
825 000 $348 047 $
AG
UFA - 1
896 250 $378 105 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 850 000 $1 624 219 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
9 000 000 $3 796 875 $
DD
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $1 434 375 $
G
UFA - 2
4 100 000 $1 729 688 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $2 109 375 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
1 500 000 $632 813 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
775 000 $326 953 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $1 898 438 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $326 953 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
7 000 000 $2 953 125 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 6
987 500 $416 602 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $843 750 $
G
UFA - 1
775 000 $326 953 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
775 000 $326 953 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $326 953 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 janv. à 12 h 30
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 236
flyers decline
28 janv. à 12 h 45
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,088
I really like the idea of Frost, take Seeler out and maybe the Flyers consider. Not a fan of Ned.
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
28 janv. à 12 h 46
Démarrer sujet
NHL Assessment
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Quoting: johum7
flyers decline

Care to elaborate?
28 janv. à 12 h 47
Démarrer sujet
NHL Assessment
Quoting: Xqb15a
I really like the idea of Frost, take Seeler out and maybe the Flyers consider. Not a fan of Ned.

Yeah Frost is the main part, I just added the other to make it feel like a more complete deadline.
28 janv. à 13 h 19
Quoting: Keegan
Care to elaborate?

Frost likely isn't on the move. Been one of the teams best forward since Christmas and they wouldn't be looking to take on a cap dump in his place. Olausson serves no value either (not that he has none - Flyers have too many RW in system)

Edit: most of Frost's scratches come from Torts have zero leeway with him and 1/3 of his games played he's been stapled to the 4th line with a revolving door of Laughton/Poehling/Hathaway/Deslauriers
Keegan a aimé ceci.
28 janv. à 13 h 58
Démarrer sujet
NHL Assessment
Frost likely isn't on the move. Been one of the teams best forward since Christmas and they wouldn't be looking to take on a cap dump in his place. Olausson serves no value either (not that he has none - Flyers have too many RW in system)

Edit: most of Frost's scratches come from Torts have zero leeway with him and 1/3 of his games played he's been stapled to the 4th line with a revolving door of Laughton/Poehling/Hathaway/Deslauriers

I'd imagine he could easily move to the LW, as a left shot, but if not it could be Behrens or maybe Gulyayev, I just assumed they would rather the forward since at defence they have York, Andrae and Zamula on the left, and Drysdale and Bonk on the right, but never bad to have insurance.

And yeah the Torts treatment is the reason I would target him, but that's the problem with guessing on value, cause I would think if Briere valued him more he would've asked Torts to give him better opportunity the whole time, but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes so maybe he tried.

And yeah the Johansen contract is slight negative I think (Just cause I think they could move him at a retained price and get something for him), so maybe should separate that part out. I just felt the flyers would be sorta sellers, since they are technically rebuilding I think even though they are in a playoff spot, so taking on a negative asset to get something would make sense
28 janv. à 14 h 25
Rejoint: oct. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 208
I don't hate the deal for Philly. I think Frost might be moved because Philly wants a 1st. People need to stop bringing up about Frost being scratched. It was at the beginning of the season, because Torts was mad he held out and wasnt playing hard. Since they met about a month ago Frost has been probably the best all around player on the Flyers. Johansen isn't happening, he and Torts have not had the best relationship in the past and I doubt the Flyers would want that cap hit. As far as Olausson, I don't know much about him but Behrens or Gulyayev would work too.
Keegan a aimé ceci.
28 janv. à 14 h 32
Démarrer sujet
NHL Assessment
Quoting: BleedOrange23
I don't hate the deal for Philly. I think Frost might be moved because Philly wants a 1st. People need to stop bringing up about Frost being scratched. It was at the beginning of the season, because Torts was mad he held out and wasnt playing hard. Since they met about a month ago Frost has been probably the best all around player on the Flyers. Johansen isn't happening, he and Torts have not had the best relationship in the past and I doubt the Flyers would want that cap hit. As far as Olausson, I don't know much about him but Behrens or Gulyayev would work too.

Sorry, just seemed like a reason they would be willing to move him, and yeah Johansen maybe should be moved separately, just figured since the Flyers are rebuilding but also sorta competing, taking on a player to get extra assets would make sense, but yeah completely forgot about their history in Columbus.
28 janv. à 14 h 38
Quoting: Keegan
I'd imagine he could easily move to the LW, as a left shot, but if not it could be Behrens or maybe Gulyayev, I just assumed they would rather the forward since at defence they have York, Andrae and Zamula on the left, and Drysdale and Bonk on the right, but never bad to have insurance.

And yeah the Torts treatment is the reason I would target him, but that's the problem with guessing on value, cause I would think if Briere valued him more he would've asked Torts to give him better opportunity the whole time, but I don't know what's going on behind the scenes so maybe he tried.

And yeah the Johansen contract is slight negative I think (Just cause I think they could move him at a retained price and get something for him), so maybe should separate that part out. I just felt the flyers would be sorta sellers, since they are technically rebuilding I think even though they are in a playoff spot, so taking on a negative asset to get something would make sense

they've said they are selling at the deadline, but they wouldn't look to move a younger center who's producing at a 2C level + defensively responsible for futures that they have a decent crop of already
28 janv. à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
NHL Assessment
they've said they are selling at the deadline, but they wouldn't look to move a younger center who's producing at a 2C level + defensively responsible for futures that they have a decent crop of already

That would make sense, I just could've sworn I heard he was available, but maybe that was early in the season when he was being healthy scratched
28 janv. à 15 h 16
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 99

Yes they would. The whole point of rebuilding is that they have no reason to hang onto guys who they don't feel are a big part of our future. Sure, Frost is on the younger side and has played great lately, but that still doesn't mean management views him as a future piece on a Contender.

To put it into perspective: Frost was one of the best 5v5 producers in the league as a 23 year old Center the back half of last year, the FO and coach knew that their ace in the hole Center prospect in Gauthier had no intentions of being a part of Philly long term, some of his competition in the top-9 were a 34 year old Atkinson coming off of a brutal injury and totally unproven guys like Brink and Foerster, and he still spent most of the early season in the press box.

They've had way more than enough time to make up their minds on Frost and all reports have shown that they're still shopping him. I doubt they'll give him away, and FWIW I think trading him is an awful idea, but acting like he's not on the trading block is flat out wrong
Keegan a aimé ceci.
28 janv. à 15 h 18
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 99
I think if Philly is trading Frost to Colorado they'd strongly prefer to target Callum Ritchie over any other asset (1sts and any other prospect for that matter), but I think they at least consider this
Keegan a aimé ceci.
28 janv. à 15 h 24
Démarrer sujet
NHL Assessment
Quoting: SpiderSpiderSpider28
I think if Philly is trading Frost to Colorado they'd strongly prefer to target Callum Ritchie over any other asset (1sts and any other prospect for that matter), but I think they at least consider this

Haha yeah that makes sense, and I think the Avs would prefer any other prospect, so it would be an interesting negotiation. As an Avs fan I'd personally rather overpay with picks and other prospects than add Ritchie, but if it was Ritchie or no trade there would definitely be consideration
28 janv. à 17 h 36
Quoting: SpiderSpiderSpider28
Yes they would. The whole point of rebuilding is that they have no reason to hang onto guys who they don't feel are a big part of our future. Sure, Frost is on the younger side and has played great lately, but that still doesn't mean management views him as a future piece on a Contender.

To put it into perspective: Frost was one of the best 5v5 producers in the league as a 23 year old Center the back half of last year, the FO and coach knew that their ace in the hole Center prospect in Gauthier had no intentions of being a part of Philly long term, some of his competition in the top-9 were a 34 year old Atkinson coming off of a brutal injury and totally unproven guys like Brink and Foerster, and he still spent most of the early season in the press box.

They've had way more than enough time to make up their minds on Frost and all reports have shown that they're still shopping him. I doubt they'll give him away, and FWIW I think trading him is an awful idea, but acting like he's not on the trading block is flat out wrong

i'd argue that brink/foerster deserved to be in the lineup over frost the first ~15-20 games (atkinson is irrelevant because hell would freeze over before he is scratched by torts). brink was putting up points and playing great in offensive end + foerster playing really good defense. frost 'fell out' of the lineup because there were 3 centers playing above him that either deserved to (cates/couturier) or were scott laughton. really hard for a player like him to get going when he doesn't play, which is basically why he kept getting sent back to the box

also - the only 2 people in the org that thought gauthier was a center were fletcher and gauthier, briere and jones have both said he is a winger
28 janv. à 18 h 28
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 162
The Penguins would welcome the draft picks. Prosvetov would need good coaching and playing well to be effective.
Keegan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage