SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

guentzel trade 1

Créé par: hruuehhd
Publié: 13 janv. à 19 h 31
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 96/192 (50%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Penguins de PittsburghPenguins de Pittsburgh

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Guentzel, JakePenguins de PittsburghLNH-6 000 000 $011---40182745--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kuzmenko, AndreiCanucks de VancouverLNH-5 500 000 $011---3681119--
Podkolzin, VasilyExempté du ballottageCanucks de VancouverMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial200 000 $2247662513
Variation500 000 $011100
Final700 000 $ (↑)2248 (↑)67 (↑)3 (↑)513-10-16-26

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Kuzmenko, AndreiCanucks de VancouverLNH-5 500 000 $011---3681119--
Podkolzin, VasilyExempté du ballottageCanucks de VancouverMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Canucks de VancouverVAN)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Guentzel, JakePenguins de PittsburghLNH-6 000 000 $011---40182745--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial332 500 $2346683312
Variation-500 000 $0-1-1-100
Final-167 500 $ (↓)2345 (↓)67 (↓)2 (↓)312101626
13 janv. à 22 h 6
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 159
i would hope the canucks wouldnt be foolish enough to make this short sighted move.
14 janv. à 6 h 28
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: delete
i would hope the canucks wouldnt be foolish enough to make this short sighted move.

i would hope the Penguins wouldnt be foolish enough to make this short sighted move.
Hitagi_Senpai a aimé ceci.
14 janv. à 11 h 8
Quoting: penguinswin
i would hope the Penguins wouldnt be foolish enough to make this short sighted move.

a 1st,a former 1st and a guy who in his first season put up 39 goals, for a 29 yr old ufa is short sighted.i know guentzel is good but he isnt resigning in canada.
14 janv. à 19 h 8
Canucks sorta homer
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 867
As a rental, it's fair. If he resigns, Canucks make out like bandits. Legit first liner for someone who has been bad this year, a average level prospect and what I hope is 32nd overall.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
14 janv. à 19 h 19
Quoting: Hitagi_Senpai
As a rental, it's fair. If he resigns, Canucks make out like bandits. Legit first liner for someone who has been bad this year, a average level prospect and what I hope is 32nd overall.

chances he resigns are slim,and even if he did im not giving up 3 pieces like that for him.
14 janv. à 19 h 23
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
chances he resigns are slim,and even if he did im not giving up 3 pieces like that for him.

That would be the rental fees for an player like him. I would imagine that Lindholm would probably feltch something around this kind of trade.

This could be an good idea for Pittsburgh to use Guentzel as rental get asset back and resign him in summer if the team is not going to be competitive for playoff.
Hitagi_Senpai a aimé ceci.
14 janv. à 19 h 30
Quoting: EatMyScoobySnack
That would be the rental fees for an player like him. I would imagine that Lindholm would probably feltch something around this kind of trade.

This could be an good idea for Pittsburgh to use Guentzel as rental get asset back and resign him in summer if the team is not going to be competitive for playoff.

this is more than Lindy will bring.he brings Byram or the avs 1st and Ritchie, or the jets 1st and Lambert.this is great for the pens but terrible for the canucks.
14 janv. à 19 h 35
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 413
this is more than Lindy will bring.he brings Byram or the avs 1st and Ritchie, or the jets 1st and Lambert.this is great for the pens but terrible for the canucks.

Not so much Kuzmenko didn't seem to fit this year and not doing is best don't help, Podkolzin didn't seem to develop as he was supposed and they're first round pick will for sure be an top 20 to 32. I would not even be surprised to see them going far in playoff. Could be fun to an west final between Jets and Canucks.

So in term of value they would give top 6 forward who's not fitting, top 9 forward not developing really and an late first round pick to acquire an real first line winger for the end of season + playoff. Add they could have the chance to made him resign with them as he would play with E.Petterson which is a really good argument to sell someone an contract.
penguinswin a aimé ceci.
14 janv. à 20 h 17
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Not so much Kuzmenko didn't seem to fit this year and not doing is best don't help, Podkolzin didn't seem to develop as he was supposed and they're first round pick will for sure be an top 20 to 32. I would not even be surprised to see them going far in playoff. Could be fun to an west final between Jets and Canucks.

So in term of value they would give top 6 forward who's not fitting, top 9 forward not developing really and an late first round pick to acquire an real first line winger for the end of season + playoff. Add they could have the chance to made him resign with them as he would play with E.Petterson which is a really good argument to sell someone an contract.

Which is good for Guentzel, but not PIT....
14 janv. à 21 h 2

if im the canucks im not doing it.Kuzmenko will bounce back,39 goals was not a fluke.podkolzin is developing nice,and is near ready,and this is a good draft,be silly for the canucks, great for the penguins.
14 janv. à 21 h 52
Canucks sorta homer
This is the average cost of a top line winger. And if Vancouver wants to improve their top 6 thats what it takes.

Kuzmenko is almost a lock on being moved, due to his cap hit.

And Kuzmenko will not bounce back, he's had the whole season to do so, he hasn't.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
15 janv. à 1 h 17
This is the average cost of a top line winger. And if Vancouver wants to improve their top 6 thats what it takes.

Kuzmenko is almost a lock on being moved, due to his cap hit.

And Kuzmenko will not bounce back, he's had the whole season to do so, he hasn't.

ya kind of like Boeser.wow!!
15 janv. à 10 h 37
Canucks sorta homer
ya kind of like Boeser.wow!!

Boeser was dealing with a lot of personal demons, with his dads death, and his play style changed when Horvat was moved. Boeser became the shooter on his line, when he played with Horvat, he wasn't the shooter.

Boeser turning it around has nothing to do with a bounce back, it's the coaching/player/mental change. Kuzmenko wont improve to his 39 goal pace again on this team. He's not getting younger, he doesn't fore check hard, and he doesn't fit Toc's system. He needs a change of scene.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
15 janv. à 10 h 46
Boeser was dealing with a lot of personal demons, with his dads death, and his play style changed when Horvat was moved. Boeser became the shooter on his line, when he played with Horvat, he wasn't the shooter.

Boeser turning it around has nothing to do with a bounce back, it's the coaching/player/mental change. Kuzmenko wont improve to his 39 goal pace again on this team. He's not getting younger, he doesn't fore check hard, and he doesn't fit Toc's system. He needs a change of scene.

i see a happy good guy,who is trying to do what he has never done in the khl.he shows he has elite skill,and im not giving him up.he didnt score 39 goals by accident.he has never asked out of vancouver and is trying to do what he needs to stay.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage