Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 474 916 $610 892 $882 500 $25 084 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
2 325 000 $2 325 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Islanders de New York
9 150 000 $9 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 8
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 872 000 $3 872 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
787 500 $787 500 $
AD
UFA - 1
812 500 $812 500 $
DG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 déc. 2023 à 17 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
Rejoint: août 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 250
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Just awful for the Islanders.

Did you see my explanation of it in prev comments?
24 déc. 2023 à 17 h 47
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,618
Quoting: Coachchippy
Did you see my explanation of it in prev comments?

Yes
24 déc. 2023 à 20 h 56
Mods have power egos
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,297
Quoting: pretzelcoatl
Barzal is 26, under contract until he is 33.
Zibanejad is 30, under contract until he is 36.

This alone makes Barzal the more valuable asset

Well chytil is 24 and under contract till he's 28 so by your logic chytil > barzal
Coachchippy a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2023 à 21 h 0
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,654
Quoting: NYRxLundqvist
Well chytil is 24 and under contract till he's 28 so by your logic chytil > barzal

No, because we are starting from the assumption that Barzal and Zibanejad are comparable in on-ice impact
24 déc. 2023 à 21 h 24
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,546
But you can't deny that I have a point that underperforming players should be jettisoned from the team.

You mean Chytil and his 0 goals and 6 assists in 10 games as 2C?
24 déc. 2023 à 21 h 34
Mods have power egos
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,297
No, because we are starting from the assumption that Barzal and Zibanejad are comparable in on-ice impact

Well because chytil is young and on ir he's more valuable because of quantum physics
24 déc. 2023 à 23 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
Quoting: Onlyfairtrades1
You mean Chytil and his 0 goals and 6 assists in 10 games as 2C?

That's not underperforming for a 24yo on a 4m contract. Especially when 10 games isn't enough of a sample size to declare someone as "underperforming". There's a difference between "underperforming" and "a slump". Chytil was snakebitten and in a slump. He's not an underperforming player. That's why everyone, especially fans of other teams, was shocked at the discount he took when his extension was announced last year.

But you said he was abysmal (and by using the same logic, Lafreniere has been too), so I can't take your anti-young player and anti-player development comments seriously.
24 déc. 2023 à 23 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad

Chytil is comparable to both of those guys. And we've not even seen his peak yet.
25 déc. 2023 à 0 h 7
That's not underperforming for a 24yo on a 4m contract. Especially when 10 games isn't enough of a sample size to declare someone as "underperforming". There's a difference between "underperforming" and "a slump". Chytil was snakebitten and in a slump. He's not an underperforming player. That's why everyone, especially fans of other teams, was shocked at the discount he took when his extension was announced last year.

But you said he was abysmal (and by using the same logic, Lafreniere has been too), so I can't take your anti-young player and anti-player development comments seriously.

ZERO goals centering Panarin and Laffy is not under performing in your world I guess. Mika's 39 goals and 91 points last year were so under performing you wanted to trade him and retain half his contract or more than $30 million. And Panarins 29 goals and 92 points were so under performing you wanted to trade him with 50% retention as well. Chytil has 64 goals in 337 games for his career but he is a hall of famer to you. But in reality, Chytil right now is a 3C at best and can't even carry Trochecks jock, let alone replace Mika. Your trade posts are absurd, as are you.
25 déc. 2023 à 0 h 20
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Chytil is comparable to both of those guys. And we've not even seen his peak yet.

5th, 6th, and 7th year after draft-eligible season, 82-game point paces:
Chytil - 27, 50, 49
Zib - 52, 54, 54 (D+8 broke out for 74. this is somewhat rare)
Barzal - 62, 72, 67

At the same age, Chytil put up less points in a higher scoring era

While Chytil is a very good middle six center, there is very little possibility that he turns out as good as the other two.
25 déc. 2023 à 0 h 53
Chytil - 27, 50, 49
Barzal - 62, 72, 67

While Chytil is a very good middle six center, there is very little possibility that he turns out as good as the other two.

Good luck with using reason and logic with this troll.
25 déc. 2023 à 1 h 29
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Good luck with using reason and logic with this troll.

I don't mind it kills the time
25 déc. 2023 à 1 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
ZERO goals centering Panarin and Laffy is not under performing in your world I guess. Mika's 39 goals and 91 points last year were so under performing you wanted to trade him and retain half his contract or more than $30 million. And Panarins 29 goals and 92 points were so under performing you wanted to trade him with 50% retention as well. Chytil has 64 goals in 337 games for his career but he is a hall of famer to you. But in reality, Chytil right now is a 3C at best and can't even carry Trochecks jock, let alone replace Mika. Your trade posts are absurd, as are you.

What did I literally just say about 10 games not being enough of a sample size to talk about "underperforming"? It's not. Sorry that you hate Chytil but it doesn't change the fact that 0.6ppg for a 24yo getting top six mins for the first time in his career isn't "abysmal". Especially not on that cheap contract. If he's making 8.5m a year like Zibanejad, it's another story. Also it's delusional of you to talk about "centering Panarin AND LAFFY". Laffy, while great, is not on Panarin's level to the extent that it's some crime that Chytil didn't score (yet) with them as his wingers. You're literally acting like Chytil was centering both Panarin and Mitch Marner at the same time, and it's deranged. Because Chytil up until this point has made more of an impact on the Rangers than Lafreniere has.

I also never wanted to trade Zibanejad due to his performance last regular season so stop misrepresenting my points. His regular season performance in 2022-23 was fine. His PLAYOFF performance was terrible. And his 2023-24 regular season, up until a few games ago, was terrible. But yes, let's hate on Chytil who didn't even play a FULL 10 games this season for only putting up 6 points and 0 goals, but just ignore the fact that in those same 10 games Zibanejad had *checks notes* TWO goals tears of joy while making double Chytil's salary tears of joy

Same thing with the Panarin trades. I'll stand by the fact that a 12 million dollar man should be scoring more than 29 goals in a season. And even then the trades had nothing to do with the regular season, and EVERYTHING to do with his playoff performance that was even worse than Zibanejad's. If you don't see a huge problem with what Panarin and Zibanejad have done in the playoffs (the two players who cost the Rangers 25% of their cap space), you are a complete homer and a fool.

I've also never said Chytil is a HOF lock. If he brings the Rangers multiple cups and wins a Conn Smythe in 5 years, maybe. But I'm honestly sick of the Chytil talk coming from you. Clearly you have an irrational problem with him that you think any praise of Chytil is an attack on Zibanejad or Trocheck. When Chytil is on he's the most dynamic player on the entire Rangers roster save for maybe Fox. And I'm just going to laugh my *** off when he comes back in February or whatever and is immediately 2C again and goes off tears of joy
25 déc. 2023 à 1 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
Chytil - 27, 50, 49
Barzal - 62, 72, 67

I haven't analyzed Barzal's stats to the same extent, but a while ago I made a long comment detailing how Chytil is actually more productive than Zibanejad was when MZ was FC's age (included breakdowns of TOI, powerplay, etc). Personally I believe that Chytil's development has been completely screwed by the Rangers but that it's only a matter of time before he's 1C (I give it less than 3 years since Zibanejad will inevitably decline)
25 déc. 2023 à 12 h 9
What did I literally just say about 10 games not being enough of a sample size to talk about "underperforming"? It's not. Sorry that you hate Chytil but it doesn't change the fact that 0.6ppg for a 24yo getting top six mins for the first time in his career isn't "abysmal". Especially not on that cheap contract. If he's making 8.5m a year like Zibanejad, it's another story. Also it's delusional of you to talk about "centering Panarin AND LAFFY". Laffy, while great, is not on Panarin's level to the extent that it's some crime that Chytil didn't score (yet) with them as his wingers. You're literally acting like Chytil was centering both Panarin and Mitch Marner at the same time, and it's deranged. Because Chytil up until this point has made more of an impact on the Rangers than Lafreniere has.

I also never wanted to trade Zibanejad due to his performance last regular season so stop misrepresenting my points. His regular season performance in 2022-23 was fine. His PLAYOFF performance was terrible. And his 2023-24 regular season, up until a few games ago, was terrible. But yes, let's hate on Chytil who didn't even play a FULL 10 games this season for only putting up 6 points and 0 goals, but just ignore the fact that in those same 10 games Zibanejad had *checks notes* TWO goals tears of joy while making double Chytil's salary tears of joy

Same thing with the Panarin trades. I'll stand by the fact that a 12 million dollar man should be scoring more than 29 goals in a season. And even then the trades had nothing to do with the regular season, and EVERYTHING to do with his playoff performance that was even worse than Zibanejad's. If you don't see a huge problem with what Panarin and Zibanejad have done in the playoffs (the two players who cost the Rangers 25% of their cap space), you are a complete homer and a fool.

I've also never said Chytil is a HOF lock. If he brings the Rangers multiple cups and wins a Conn Smythe in 5 years, maybe. But I'm honestly sick of the Chytil talk coming from you. Clearly you have an irrational problem with him that you think any praise of Chytil is an attack on Zibanejad or Trocheck. When Chytil is on he's the most dynamic player on the entire Rangers roster save for maybe Fox. And I'm just going to laugh my *** off when he comes back in February or whatever and is immediately 2C again and goes off tears of joy

As usual, pure absurdity. Chytil is fine as a 3C and can't carry Trocheck's jock or Mika's skates. If and when he comes back, Lavi will use him as he uses him and his production will be average, until he gets hurts again, which we all know, he will.

And you talk about 10 games not being a big enough sample size to jusde Chytil's LACK OF PRODUCTION, yet after a 7-game playoff series last year you wanted to trade Panarin with 50% retention for not producing and after a few bad starts this year, your were on the trade Igor wagon as well. You have double standards for your boy Chytil, but you will never admit that because you're absurd and you are trolling always.
25 déc. 2023 à 12 h 11
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,060
It's a fact not an excuse. They're not going to sell Kakko now at his lowest value with 3 points in like 20 games and hurt. So if anyone wants him this year, they'll have to overpay. Watch and you'll see that I'm right. Either the Rangers will re-sign him or he'll be traded for a 1st + full time NHLer. Or an elite prospect.

hahahah 1st+ full time NHLer? oh my god hs underperformed since entering the NHL how would het get back a 1st? Brutal take
26 déc. 2023 à 11 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
As usual, pure absurdity. Chytil is fine as a 3C and can't carry Trocheck's jock or Mika's skates. If and when he comes back, Lavi will use him as he uses him and his production will be average, until he gets hurts again, which we all know, he will.

And you talk about 10 games not being a big enough sample size to jusde Chytil's LACK OF PRODUCTION, yet after a 7-game playoff series last year you wanted to trade Panarin with 50% retention for not producing and after a few bad starts this year, your were on the trade Igor wagon as well. You have double standards for your boy Chytil, but you will never admit that because you're absurd and you are trolling always.

And you can't admit that a "slump" exists and that's all that was happening with Chytil. And even in his "slump" he still put up 6 points in less than 10 games. You can't admit that calling him an abysmal 2C was a double standard. So until you do that I'm honestly over this conversation because you're very very ignorant

A lot of people agree with trading Igor. The Rangers should not pay a goalie 8-9m+ and that's what's most likely going to happen when his contract is up. You don't need an "elite" goalie to win Cups you just need someone "good". So yes, the smart thing for the Rangers to do would be to trade Igor and get a huge haul for him, then bring Garand up and let him start cooking with Allaire, as Igor's replacement. That's not me hating on Igor or wanting him gone because of anything he did wrong. That's actually me acknowledging how good he is, and wanting the Rangers to set themselves up for success instead of repeating what we did during the Hank Years.

BTW if you don't understand the difference between the first 10 games of the season, where we have an entirely new coach and system, VS a 7 game playoff series against a rival with a stacked team where we are favored to win the Stanley Cup, you're literally beyond reasoning with.
26 déc. 2023 à 11 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
Quoting: Kyle_Okposo_Lover
hahahah 1st+ full time NHLer? oh my god hs underperformed since entering the NHL how would het get back a 1st? Brutal take

He's defensively elite and was a 2nd overall pick 4 years ago. He'd absolutely get back a 1st. If YOU don't want to pay the 1st that's another story, but some team out there would, if the Rangers wanted to trade him
26 déc. 2023 à 11 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad

And BTW.... in Trocheck's last 10 games, he's had only 2 goals (both in the Boston game) and 6 assists. I guess he's an abysmal 2C. Trade him or send him down to the minors now according to your logic
26 déc. 2023 à 16 h 53
And you can't admit that a "slump" exists and that's all that was happening with Chytil. And even in his "slump" he still put up 6 points in less than 10 games. You can't admit that calling him an abysmal 2C was a double standard. So until you do that I'm honestly over this conversation because you're very very ignorant

A lot of people agree with trading Igor. The Rangers should not pay a goalie 8-9m+ and that's what's most likely going to happen when his contract is up. You don't need an "elite" goalie to win Cups you just need someone "good". So yes, the smart thing for the Rangers to do would be to trade Igor and get a huge haul for him, then bring Garand up and let him start cooking with Allaire, as Igor's replacement. That's not me hating on Igor or wanting him gone because of anything he did wrong. That's actually me acknowledging how good he is, and wanting the Rangers to set themselves up for success instead of repeating what we did during the Hank Years.

BTW if you don't understand the difference between the first 10 games of the season, where we have an entirely new coach and system, VS a 7 game playoff series against a rival with a stacked team where we are favored to win the Stanley Cup, you're literally beyond reasoning with.

As usual, Mr. Absurd.
26 déc. 2023 à 16 h 54
And BTW.... in Trocheck's last 10 games, he's had only 2 goals (both in the Boston game) and 6 assists. I guess he's an abysmal 2C. Trade him or send him down to the minors now according to your logic

Chytil can't carry his jock.
26 déc. 2023 à 22 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
As usual, Mr. Absurd.

Says the guy who thinks the difference between an "abysmal 2C" and an elite 2C is TWO goals in 10 games (AKA zero goals in 9 games)
26 déc. 2023 à 22 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Trade Zibanejad
Chytil can't carry his jock.

Back this statement up with facts for once in your life and maybe this will offend me tears of joy
26 déc. 2023 à 23 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 46
Why would the new york islanders trade for a center when they already have 5 on the team? Not to mention Barzal is younger, playing at his best point production yet, and playing on a line with a talented goal scorer for the first time in his career. This is all ignoring the fact you have the isles giving up a first for somebody who is maybe on par with Barzal point production-wise. This also ignores how good of a skater and playmaker Barzal is compared to Zibanijad. This also ****s up the chemistry the Rangers have with Kreider and Mika.
30 déc. 2023 à 22 h 5
Back this statement up with facts for once in your life and maybe this will offend me tears of joy

I'm sure FACTS will mean nothing to an absurd person like you but here they are:

Not going to compare 2022 stats since Chytil was the 3C and Trocheck the 2C, so lets look at this season all the games they each played 2C with Panarin and Laffy on their wings.

Chytil played 10 games with ZERO goals and 6 assists for 6 points. In those 10 games Laffy had 4 goals and 0 assists and Panarin had 5 goals and 11 assists for 16 points. The line scored 9 goals and had 17 assists for 26 points, for an average of 0.90 goals/game, 1.70 assists/game and 2.60 points/game.

Trocheck played the next 25 games and had 8 goals and 21 assists for 29 points. In those 25 games Laffy had 6 goals and 12 assists for 18 points and Panarin had 18 goals and 16 assists for 34 points. The line scored 32 goals and had 49 assists for 81 points, for an average of 1.28 goals/game, 1.96 assists/game and 3.24 points/game.

Clearly the 2nd line is more productive with Trocheck at center.

Now lets look at Laffy. His average points went up from 0.40 to 0.72/game with Trocheck. Trocheck averaged 1.16 points per game to Chytils 0.60 points per game. Panarin is still producing at a very high level of 1.36 points per game and the line is way more balanced with all 3 guys contributing significantly. The stats tell a clear story that Trocheck produces far more points per game than Chytil and his line mates are better with him as their center.

What about faceoff wins? Trocheck is top 5 in the entire league above 63% while Chytil is terrible at 43%.

What about physical play? Trocheck averages over 1.5 hits/game and will drop the gloves when needed. Chytil barely touches anyone all game and would never drop the gloves.

What about defensive play? Trocheck is better all around defensively.

I notice you always talk about Chytil being only 24. Ok, lets compare his stats right now at 24 to Trochecks at 24. Chytil has played 337 games and scored 64 goals plus 80 assists for 144 points or 0.43/game. At 24 Trocheck had played 310 games and scored 91 goals with 121 assists, for 212 points or 0.68/game.

So the FACTS say that as a 2C on the Rangers, Trocheck easily out produces Chytil, his linemates produce more, and he is much better at face offs and better defensively. They also say that as of the same age (24), Trocheck again was far more productive than Chytil has been to this point.

Those are FACTS, not that they matter in your world, but they confirm that Chytil can't carry Trocheck's jock.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage