SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

A WAY TOO EARLY 2022 - Redraft Round 1

A WAY TOO EARLY 2022 - Redraft Round 1

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Logicalicesports
Publié: 12 déc. 2023 à 14 h 36
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Many will not like Slaf being the 1st in this draft. But with his size and the skill he has he does deserve to go first. He is taking a little bit to get into his groove but I believe he will be a top line forward for a long time. The Habs needed someone that isn't afraid to get in the corners and play along with Caufield and Suzuki.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Cooley looks like he belongs in the NHL in his first season. Sure we were expecting more after he got off to a hot start but he is a special talent that will bring a lot to the Coyotes in the future. The Devils would have a log jam at center but they already have some great D-Prospects so it would be okay to move Hughes to the Left side and have Nico center the top line with him as a winger. Cooley could most likely step into the 2nd line center role.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Flip flopped with Cooley, Nemec has looked good in his first five games, and in the AHL he seems like a top defenseman. Give it a couple more seasons and Hughes and himself will be the top young defense partners in the league. The Coyotes have great young forwards, but nothing too amazing on defense. Sure JJ Moser has become very good and Soderstrom is still developing but they are lacking a true top defenseman at the time of the draft (Durzi may have filled that role now)
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Gauthier is looking like a special player at Boston College. He is big, powerful and puts points on the board. He would have made the perfect linemate for Beniers but instead Seattle chose to try and establish a top end 1-2 punch down the middle and I doubt Wright is more than a 3rd line center at this rate.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-More of an offensive defenseman than anything else Mintyukov is a great option to help build around for a rebuilding team. He has good size, good skating, great passing ability and a good shot. He is someone that you can build your blueline around and he is giving me young John Carlsson vibes to start his career. Philly could use a guy that will develop into a number 1 defenseman on your team.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoThis just makes sense with all of the Michigan products on the blue jackets. He had a great rookie season with the Wolverines as a freshman and is building ono it now. Premier offensive talent. Columbus needs more firepower to fuel their offense.
7Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaMore of a two way defenseman than purely offensive or defensive. Jiricek can be relied on in both ends of the ice. He makes smart passes and reads plays well. He isn't shy to use his body and in some cases seems to be one step ahead of the other teams defending their breakouts. Great top 4 defensive backbone for any team.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Okay now I can put Wright into the conversation. He has done well on a pretty good AHL team but hasn't really found his stride in the NHL yet. When I watch him he seems a little overwhelmed or something and once that fades and he is comfortable I believe he will be a solid middle 6 center. If he cannot shake that earlier compared to later, I see him developing into a good 3c. I think Detroit would be able to take the gamble on his upside with Grand Rapids being one of the best AHL teams for development.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Korchinski has been one of the few lights outside Bedard and Kurashev on the Hawks this season. His numbers may not look great but he is playing on the worst team in the league. He makes smart decisions with the puck (for a rookie) and seems to be paced well for the NHL already. Buffalo could have the most lethal d-core in the league with Rasmus, Power, Sammy and Korchinski for a long time.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Yurov is a very talented right winger and outside of Troy Terry and the kid who transferred to Western Michigan this year I think that is the Ducks weakest position depth wise. Yurov is not small but he is a great skater and he has an elite offensive presence for being still only a teenager. On top of those traits he isn't afraid of contact and I love that about him.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San JoseMany called this a miss by the 'yotes but I do not agree, Geekie is a special type of player. He is a power forward at heart and a two way menace that battles every shift, plays good defensively and can find the back of the net. Arizona has a good one here.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Lekkerimaki is a goal scorer through and through. He has a dangerous shot and has proven that it translates to the big leagues in the SHL now. Outside of his shot he has silky mitts and a mind that is geared toward offense. Columbus could have some serious firepower this draft.
13Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New YorkFor a while I thought Snuggerud was living in Cooley's shadow and making his name off Cooley's play but I have since realized he is an extremely talented forward, He is a good skater, reads plays at a very high level and is a very good playmaker even though he is tallying more goals this season. Him with Bedard would be an insane combination. Like a new age Ovi and Backstrom.
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Overlooked for having a smaller body but many made Firkus underrated. He has a nose for the net with a great shot and above average agility. His game just keeps improving and it looks like he could end up being quite a steal if he can find a way to keep his game rolling in the NHL. Winnipeg could use someone like this to learn from their top players that are currently in their primes.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-These next two I have rated so closely that they could be either 15 or 16 here. I chose Chesley to go at 15 just because he was drafted higher than Casey in reality. Chesley is incredible gifted in making decisions quickly and he rarely makes a poor choice, he is always filling lanes and he isn't afraid of using his body. His passes are very strong and he gets up on the rush. Any team would love to have this kid on their blueline because he can play in nearly every pairing and give you very high end play on the backend.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasCasey is another Elite defensive talent but the downfall for him is size, being 5'9" as a defenseman can make some situations more difficult for him. With size aside he is insanely gifted offensively. His hands are incredible and he has a good shot and a very good ability to pass. Although he is smaller he adds a quick offensive burst on your blueline. And now with buffalo taking him and Korchinski in this draft they have the best d-core in the league.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Very good at find openings on the offensive and defensive side of the puck, offensively gifted. The way he currently plays I could see him getting lost in the offensive zone and not being able to make it back for an odd man rush. If he addresses that concern for me he is higher on this list. Nashville needs a new wave of defensemen to replace their once top of the league blueline.
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-A physical center that isn't afraid to get in the dirty areas. His game is taking a little more time to develop in North America compared to what I thought. Not a bad prospect by any means but most likely a middle sixer. Dallas could use new fresh centers once Seguin (and now Duchene leave) behind Hintz and Johnston.
19Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Kings de Los AngelesKemell is strong on the forecheck and uses his body to try and get to the puck. You notice him when he is on the ice and he has a pretty good shot. I do believe his defensive game is lacking a bit but he looks to be a good offensive weapon. The wild need some more skilled wingers for sure.
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-His cancer battle scared a lot of teams in this draft but he is a menace on the ice. Plays with grit and skates well. HAs a very strong shot and good hands. He potentially reminds me of a smaller Ovi minus a little bit of the skill. The Capitals took the correct player here and I hope he is able to learn from his idle.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-There is a lot of hype around Savoie and rightfully so. He is gifted with great hands, good passing and an engine. He skates well with good speed and get goes until the whistle. (I kinda forgot about him a bit while making this). Some minor concerns with his size and how he will handle the physical play in the NHL. Any team would be lucky to have his offense and the Pens could use that when transitioning from the Crosby/Malkin era.
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonAfter an underwhelming first season with Michigan he is looking back to be a high end prospect. Like Savoie he is a smaller player and needs to get some muscle on his frame before he is able to translate his game to the nhl. He has elite edge work and he will make plays out of nothing. Skilled passer. This gives the Ducks one of the best players still on the board here.
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-A fast and great skating forward that can enter the offensive zone with ease. Can make plays to exit the zone well be it skating out himself or using his passing. I like what I have seen from him in the minors and I believe he has more to show. Speed kills and Kulich looks like a cold blooded killer out there. Good option for the blues to shift the middle 6 part of their team with aging core pieces.
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-In would have him so much higher if this was a list of players that I personally like. lamoureux is one of my favorite players in this draft. He is a bully in the d-zone. moves well for a big guy at 6'7". He has a good shot and reads the ice amazing. Lamoureux reminds me of a young Chara. This is someone I believe any team would be thrilled to have and I suspect he will fall somewhere between Zadorov and Chara when he makes it to the league as a play style.
25Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoNo doubt Ostlund has talent but I feel like he is hot and cold. Some games he looks like he is one of the best playmaking prospects you could find and other games I struggle to find him on the ice. Could be the SHL in general or it could be his consistency. If he can find a way to be consistent he will be able to mince defenses with his passing and in this redraft that would lead to Chicago have several options to help find Bedard in the Future.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryI cannot sit on Lambert for much longer. He was a hyped up prospect who had a down draft year but has gotten back to his game. An extremely good skating with a good offensive tool bag. The Canadians could use another speedy threat to get mimic the 1st line of Caufield-Suzuki-Slaf
27Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineAnother guy that is on the smaller end with elite skill. He is extremely good at finding open ice and with his speed and ability to slip by defenseman he could be seen as a steal in this draft. Another talented passer with good hands, He could be a set up option for any shooter on almost any team. The sharks need everything and Dumais would get them a speedy and crafty playmaker.
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideGreat skater, stick handler, and passer. Had a down year last year but looks like he bounced back very well. He is smart with the puck and great finding open teammates.
29Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonA physical shooter, Minten is a goal scorer that is not afraid to use his body to get open. Great shot that truly sets him apart from some of his peers.
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New YorkStrong defensive minded defender. Gets in a the muddy areas and uses his body and his size to punish the other teams forwards. He is a wall and if you are attacking his side of the ice keep your head up.
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Easy description here - Fast. He skated fast and has a very fast release. Bystedt will kill you with speed.
32Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoBig body, good skater, decent enough shot and good hands. He is noticeable with the puck but when he doesn't have it he disappears a little.
12 déc. 2023 à 14 h 53
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,172
Devils still take Nemec.

Hughes is not a winger. At all. He thrives on open ice and space to roam.

Doesn't win faceoffs=/=winger
12 déc. 2023 à 15 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 716
Quoting: dgibb10
Devils still take Nemec.

Hughes is not a winger. At all. He thrives on open ice and space to roam.

Doesn't win faceoffs=/=winger

He is listed as a Center/Left Winger thats why I said move him over.
14 déc. 2023 à 12 h 8
ht42
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 699
Good list, but you just forgot to put one of the best player of this draft : Lane Hutson

Easily in the top 10 conversation
BDHockey a aimé ceci.
24 déc. 2023 à 14 h 38
TheRealKyleDavidson
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 165
Frank Nazar had hip surgery last year so he missed almost the entire season. It's a set back in his development but he has looked great since his return.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage