Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $76 126 666 $0 $850 000 $7 373 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 8
9 150 000 $9 150 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 8
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
787 500 $787 500 $
AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C
UFA - 4
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Flames de Calgary
-1 237 500 $-1 237 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 150 000 $6 150 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 48
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 666
jeW9Phc.jpeg

Not a bad deal, but trolls gotta troll
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 49
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Oilers accept. One of the better deals I've seen for Broberg. Could work for both teams
Prime_Jimbo et MattyIce91 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 56
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 330
Long term the Oilers will get laughed at for this deal. I could see NYI and their ability to not only develop defenceman but play a responsible defensive game turn Broberg into a legit Top 4 D with 2D potential. Do you guys currently have a spot on the Left side though? Cause Broberg needs to play games if you ever want him to reach his potential, something the Oilers can’t provide right now as they are trying to save their season.

The Oilers have weaknesses in cap space AND RW this year. So Wahlstrom fits with our current short term needs.

There’s a deal here I think.
Icelander24 et MattyIce91 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 1 h 27
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 83
Quoting: SwarmChair
Long term the Oilers will get laughed at for this deal. I could see NYI and their ability to not only develop defenceman but play a responsible defensive game turn Broberg into a legit Top 4 D with 2D potential. Do you guys currently have a spot on the Left side though? Cause Broberg needs to play games if you ever want him to reach his potential, something the Oilers can’t provide right now as they are trying to save their season.

The Oilers have weaknesses in cap space AND RW this year. So Wahlstrom fits with our current short term needs.

Yea I like the deal too, with Pelech out we have Reilly and Bolduc starting and even when Pelech comes back he should be starting over both those guys. Now if we get Hanifin that probably doesn’t happen but I don’t think we would ever trade for both of them anyways
Prime_Jimbo a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 2 h 11
Quoting: Icelander24
Yea I like the deal too, with Pelech out we have Reilly and Bolduc starting and even when Pelech comes back he should be starting over both those guys. Now if we get Hanifin that probably doesn’t happen but I don’t think we would ever trade for both of them anyways

Interesting was not aware of your LD situation. Hanafin is ready made though and ready to plug and play on any roster in this league. He’ll be way more expensive but he’ll be ready.

With Broberg he’ll need a bit of runway to get up and going and there will be growing pains with that.

So you kinda got to determine where your team is at and which would be the better fit. Pay up to get the sure thing, or save some assets and get the cost controlled rookie with potential.
8 déc. 2023 à 2 h 12
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,213
This team buying more would be an interesting decision but go ahead ig
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 6
VAN
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,883
Walhlstrom/Broberg swap is an amazing fit on both sides. Kudos for this one. Connor Brown clearly isn't getting it done in the top 6 for Edmonton and they need to add. But the cap is is a huge issue there but this works. Can Walhlstrom get going in Edmonton? I think it's a risk worth taking.

Broberg gets a great spot to play with Mayfield as well. Forget about Reilly or Aho.
MattyIce91 et SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 35

With the emergence of Dobson, Hanifin is the target partner to replace Toews on line one and force pelech and pulock permanently back together in a eesuced role on line 2. Broberg is youth depth until proven otherwise for line 3 the goal would be to create roster competition on the back end we were the most successful when we had that between leddy and toews. Romanov can play the right side and having broberg as an option on the third left side that takes mayfield and his awful contract out of the picture he can get sent to the moon hes the worst.
SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: dgibb10
This team buying more would be an interesting decision but go ahead ig

Lou gonna Lou man, just gotta embrace it lol
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Prime_Jimbo
Walhlstrom/Broberg swap is an amazing fit on both sides. Kudos for this one. Connor Brown clearly isn't getting it done in the top 6 for Edmonton and they need to add. But the cap is is a huge issue there but this works. Can Walhlstrom get going in Edmonton? I think it's a risk worth taking.

Broberg gets a great spot to play with Mayfield as well. Forget about Reilly or Aho.

Whalstrom when put into positions to succeed has looked great especially on the PP at the ovi position he rarely misses but for whatever reason we never trusted him to stay in the top 6 and develop he needs to move on.
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: oilfire
jeW9Phc.jpeg

Not a bad deal, but trolls gotta troll

Johnny hockey took 26 million less to go to columbus, you guys offered 11.5x8 he took 9.5x7 in columbus 👀😂
oilfire et SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 28
Quoting: MattyIce91
Johnny hockey took 26 million less to go to columbus, you guys offered 11.5x8 he took 9.5x7 in columbus 👀😂

VmWm2bL.jpeg
8 déc. 2023 à 3 h 38
SQzbFjw.jpeg
8 déc. 2023 à 4 h 6
With the emergence of Dobson, Hanifin is the target partner to replace Toews on line one and force pelech and pulock permanently back together in a eesuced role on line 2. Broberg is youth depth until proven otherwise for line 3 the goal would be to create roster competition on the back end we were the most successful when we had that between leddy and toews. Romanov can play the right side and having broberg as an option on the third left side that takes mayfield and his awful contract out of the picture he can get sent to the moon hes the worst.

Interesting. So with NYI he would be competing for 3rd pair LD slot, as the top two pairs are or should be spoken for. So who would he be competing with in curious? Bolduc and Reilly? Others?

Also, hadn’t realized Mayfield regressed. One other need the Oilers have besides RW is slight upgrade on Ceci on RD. Probably something islanders don’t have to give, but just throwing that out there.
8 déc. 2023 à 4 h 13
Islanders fans. Can we get a scouting report on Wahlstrom. Haven’t really been following along since that draft.

Couple questions if you don’t mind:
1. At 5v5, which line is he on, which Center does he usually play with?
2. Is he on the PP? I ask because some players need to “feel” the puck a lot to get going and u unfortunately there would be no room on the Oilers PP.
3. How’s his shot? One of things the Oilers needs is a guy that can be a threat from distance. Someone that can snipe a surprising shot in when things get tight.
4. How’s his motor? Is he a hard worker? Can he be a bit lacksaidaisal in effort?
5. Is he defensively responsible?
6. Any physicality in his game? He’d play top 6 in edmonton I think so not necessarily needed but would be nice on the nights oilers want to forecheck a team to death.

Appreciate it. And now I go to YouTube to watch highlights and I hope I didn’t just waste your time lol.
8 déc. 2023 à 4 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 9 déc. 2023 à 5 h 42
Interesting. So with NYI he would be competing for 3rd pair LD slot, as the top two pairs are or should be spoken for. So who would he be competing with in curious? Bolduc and Reilly? Others?

Also, hadn’t realized Mayfield regressed. One other need the Oilers have besides RW is slight upgrade on Ceci on RD. Probably something islanders don’t have to give, but just throwing that out there.

Unfortunately mayfield has a NTC we have Isiah George coming in id say 2 years and Odelius while not lighting up the scoresheet his skating is NHL caliber so theres promise there. As far as the right side we have absolutely no one its our biggest prospect need keep adding to the top 4 and keep a kid with romanov and see where it goes.
SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 4 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Islanders fans. Can we get a scouting report on Wahlstrom. Haven’t really been following along since that draft.

Couple questions if you don’t mind:
1. At 5v5, which line is he on, which Center does he usually play with?
2. Is he on the PP? I ask because some players need to “feel” the puck a lot to get going and u unfortunately there would be no room on the Oilers PP.
3. How’s his shot? One of things the Oilers needs is a guy that can be a threat from distance. Someone that can snipe a surprising shot in when things get tight.
4. How’s his motor? Is he a hard worker? Can he be a bit lacksaidaisal in effort?
5. Is he defensively responsible?
6. Any physicality in his game? He’d play top 6 in edmonton I think so not necessarily needed but would be nice on the nights oilers want to forecheck a team to death.

Appreciate it. And now I go to YouTube to watch highlights and I hope I didn’t just waste your time lol.

He does what hes supposed to for his skill set his biggest issue is skating and compete level. He showed huge strides in improvement this year in both he use to be so easy to knock down you could blow on him and he would flop hes been a dog this year when playing and is deadly in the ovi position we just dont use him plain and simple.
SwarmChair a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2023 à 5 h 20
He does what hes supposed to for his skill set his biggest issue is skating and compete level. He showed huge strides in improvement this year in both he use to be so easy to knock down you could blow on him and he would flop hes been a dog this year when playing and is deadly in the ovi position we just dont use him plain and simple.

Thanks again. I watched a highlight video only, but I like that he can snipe, I like that he’ll fight, I like that he hits (he might have sold me when he clipped Matthews, cause f*** Matthews), he seems pesty too me too. I’m sure if I watched games, and not just highlights I start seeing deficiencies in his game, but at his age I’m okay with the risk.

Honestly, I’d be fine with the swap. I think there’s a fit for both team.

The only hang up on this is his waiver eligibility. Oilers would need to be sure this kid would see the line up and stay in the line up cause if we send him down he probably gets claimed.

But i don’t mind him as prospect swap, give the two young players new scenery and hope they both take off. Wahl next to McD might work amazing cause Drai’s banned from McD’s RW right now lol. Oh and Connor Brown is a broken man.
9 déc. 2023 à 5 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Thanks again. I watched a highlight video only, but I like that he can snipe, I like that he’ll fight, I like that he hits (he might have sold me when he clipped Matthews, cause f*** Matthews), he seems pesty too me too. I’m sure if I watched games, and not just highlights I start seeing deficiencies in his game, but at his age I’m okay with the risk.

Honestly, I’d be fine with the swap. I think there’s a fit for both team.

The only hang up on this is his waiver eligibility. Oilers would need to be sure this kid would see the line up and stay in the line up cause if we send him down he probably gets claimed.

But i don’t mind him as prospect swap, give the two young players new scenery and hope they both take off. Wahl next to McD might work amazing cause Drai’s banned from McD’s RW right now lol. Oh and Connor Brown is a broken man.

Yea oilers need nasty grimy players on the back end that can defend well move and hit like trucks. Not sure what holland is doing but 🤷🏻‍♂️ also goaler seems like a big issue skinner clearly isnt a starter or isnt ready and soupie is clearly not the guy so….

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage