Forums/Armchair-GM

The Hughesfecta

Créé par: jnorrrr
Équipe: 2024-25 Devils du New Jersey
Date de création initiale: 29 nov. 2023
Publié: 29 nov. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Figured I’d give this a shot. At the end of the day, I don’t think Quinn to NJ happens until his UFA year, but figured I’d see where his trade value is at.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1825 000 $
2900 000 $
2850 000 $
1795 000 $
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
11 750 000 $
12 750 000 $
1875 000 $
Transactions
VAN
  1. Casey, Seamus [Liste de réserve]
  2. Mercer, Dawson [Droits de RFA]
  3. Siegenthaler, Jonas
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (NJD)
Frais appliqués
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de COL
Logo de NJD
Logo de NSH
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
Logo de NJD
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2187 500 000 $80 788 064 $1 538 897 $6 007 500 $6 711 936 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 7
900 000 $900 000 $
AG
RFA
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, C
RFA
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C
RFA
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 4
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance3 250 000 $$3M)
DD
RFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
RFA
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
836 667 $836 667 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
DG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 nov. 2023 à 2 h 8
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,354
Quoting: westleysnipez
You're exactly right, that's why NJD is in first place with their expected goals and Vancouver's in last. Such a shame, Vancouver needs to get more mathletes.

yeah NJD should have really invested in their goalie surpassing his career high in GSAX 6 games into the season and the opposing goalies being awful against them.

You failing to understand predictive stats and what I’m trying to show you for the sake of fandom is sad, but not uncommon. Like I’ve said, seen it a billion times with a billion teams
30 nov. 2023 à 2 h 18
westleysnipez
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 586
Quoting: dgibb10
yeah NJD should have really invested in their goalie surpassing his career high in GSAX 6 games into the season and the opposing goalies being awful against them.

You failing to understand predictive stats and what I’m trying to show you for the sake of fandom is sad, but not uncommon. Like I’ve said, seen it a billion times with a billion teams

I'm not failing to understand predictive stats. I'm saying the predictive stats don't mean anything.
30 nov. 2023 à 10 h 21
I Love J Boqvist
I'm not failing to understand predictive stats. I'm saying the predictive stats don't mean anything.

Says the fans of every team who doesn’t like what the predictive stats say about their team
30 nov. 2023 à 12 h 35
westleysnipez
Says the fans of every team who doesn’t like what the predictive stats say about their team

Says the fans of every team who likes what the predictive stats say about their team.
7 déc. 2023 à 15 h 53
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: theleano1
You'll be waiting a while

In shocking news that nobody could have seen coming, the teams with unsustainably high PDOs have come down to earth lately (vancouver, , while the great teams with strong rosters and unsustainably low rates and great underlyings are buzzing (Edmonton)
7 déc. 2023 à 15 h 53
I Love J Boqvist
Says the fans of every team who likes what the predictive stats say about their team.

Shockingly so far it appears the predictive stats were in fact predictive.
7 déc. 2023 à 22 h 25
PDG over PDO
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,132
In shocking news that nobody could have seen coming, the teams with unsustainably high PDOs have come down to earth lately (vancouver, , while the great teams with strong rosters and unsustainably low rates and great underlyings are buzzing (Edmonton)

Lmfao it's been what 8 games of us playing poorly and we are almost .500 not the dunk you think it is, talk to me at the end of the season the Canucks will still be above the Oilers and Devils
7 déc. 2023 à 22 h 38
I Love J Boqvist
Lmfao it's been what 8 games of us playing poorly and we are almost .500 not the dunk you think it is, talk to me at the end of the season the Canucks will still be above the Oilers and Devils

You've been mid for a month now.

Nobody is denying that you banked a ton of points early. Enough to get you to the playoffs even playing at hockey 0.500 the rest of the way. The point was that the canucks are exactly what everyone told you they were.

You think Van takes more points than edmonton or jersey from here on out?
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 24
PDG over PDO

Nobody is denying that you banked a ton of points early. Enough to get you to the playoffs even playing at hockey 0.500 the rest of the way. The point was that the canucks are exactly what everyone told you they were.

I do think they do we went positive in November despite a tough travel schedule while Pettersson has been playing hurt, despite us playing "mid" we are still finding ways to win they are a much better team then your giving them credit for
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 31
I Love J Boqvist
I do think they do we went positive in November despite a tough travel schedule while Pettersson has been playing hurt, despite us playing "mid" we are still finding ways to win they are a much better team then your giving them credit for

They're an average team.

NYR, LAK, VGK, Boston, Florida, Toronto, Tampa, Carolina, NJD, Colorado, Dallas, Winnipeg, Pittsburgh, and Edmonton are all better teams in my opinion

I look at the rosters, the history, and all the underlyings, and I don't see an elite team.

I'd be more inclined to give them credit if I could trust them. Vegas should come down to earth slightly still, but that's an elite team I trust. I trust the bruins. The rangers have been a mediocre team carried by shesterkin for years now, that hasn't and probably won't change.
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 48
PDG over PDO
They're an average team.

NYR, LAK, VGK, Boston, Florida, Toronto, Tampa, Carolina, NJD, Colorado, Dallas, Winnipeg, Pittsburgh, and Edmonton are all better teams in my opinion

I look at the rosters, the history, and all the underlyings, and I don't see an elite team.

I'd be more inclined to give them credit if I could trust them. Vegas should come down to earth slightly still, but that's an elite team I trust. I trust the bruins. The rangers have been a mediocre team carried by shesterkin for years now, that hasn't and probably won't change.

Yeah I don't think we are going to agree here Edmontons roster is awful outside of their forwards jets are hot and a decent team but I think we have a higher ceiling, Pittsburgh is outside of a wildcard spot again after missing last year ect
8 déc. 2023 à 0 h 51
I Love J Boqvist
Yeah I don't think we are going to agree here Edmontons roster is awful outside of their forwards jets are hot and a decent team but I think we have a higher ceiling, Pittsburgh is outside of a wildcard spot again after missing last year ect

Pittsburgh has a strong goal differential, analytics, and a roster I like, Edmonton has the best player in hockey and an overall strong roster, even below average goaltending and they'll be elite, Winnipeg and Van are in similar spots, but I trust Helle more than Demko.

I'd also mention Detroit, who I'm personally not high on but many teams are, and NYI.

Again if if you think they're better than those 3 teams, that would place them as the 13th best team in hockey.

anywhere between 13th and 18th is a reasonable ranking. Ergo average hockey team
8 déc. 2023 à 1 h 9
PDG over PDO
Pittsburgh has a strong goal , analytics, and a roster I like, Edmonton has the best player in hockey and an overall strong roster, even below average goaltending and they'll be elite, Winnipeg and Van are in similar spots, but I trust Helle more than Demko.

I'd also mention Detroit, who I'm personally not high on but many teams are, and NYI.

Again if if you think they're better than those 3 teams, that would place them as the 13th best team in hockey.

anywhere between 13th and 18th is a reasonable ranking. Ergo average hockey team

Vancouver has a better goal differential than the pens, pens roster is pretty old even with adding Karlsson don't think it's enough to bring them back to a playoff spot, Oilers are pretty brutally built outside of their top 6 even with McDrai I don't think those 2 players alone are enough to dig them out of the hole they are in. As for Winnipeg i think our stars clear the jets, Demko and Helle are debatable but Demkos been better this year
8 déc. 2023 à 1 h 15
I Love J Boqvist
Vancouver has a better goal differential than the pens, pens roster is pretty old even with adding Karlsson don't think it's enough to bring them back to a playoff spot, Oilers are pretty brutally built outside of their top 6 even with McDrai I don't think those 2 players alone are enough to dig them out of the hole they are in. As for Winnipeg i think our stars clear the jets, Demko and Helle are debatable but Demkos been better this year

Vancouver has a large penalty differential (which I don't see as sustainable because of how NHL refs game manage), again have had a significant amount of shooting luck, and goaltending I don't expect to last (and hasn't been anything special the last month).
Again, demko has been better so far, which has banked Vancouver a lot of points, but I'm taking Helle going forward without a doubt.
The pens PP at like 7% is with Malkin Crosby Guentzel Karlsson and Letang. That isn't something I'd take to last.
8 déc. 2023 à 1 h 26
PDG over PDO
Vancouver has a large penalty differential (which I don't see as sustainable because of how NHL refs game manage), again have had a significant amount of shooting luck, and goaltending I don't expect to last (and hasn't been anything special the last month).
Again, demko has been better so far, which has banked Vancouver a lot of points, but I'm taking Helle going forward without a doubt.
The pens PP at like 7% is with Malkin Crosby Guentzel Karlsson and Letang. That isn't something I'd take to last.

Vancouver has been fairly decent at drawing penalties since Pettersson has joined the team he and Garland have drawed a majority of our penalties which is farily normal for us, not only that I'd argue a team that's winning is going to draw more calls as the other team is chasing the game and is more likely to play undisciplined and yeah the pens power play has sucked for 20+ games now it will improve from 7% but I don't expect to drastically improve I still see them finishing in the bottom 10b despite having good players sometimes the chemistry just isn't there which seems to be the issue with the pens. despite Demko being "fine" he had a better in November than Helle by sv% I wouldn't be shocked to see that Continue into the end of December
8 déc. 2023 à 1 h 33
I Love J Boqvist
Vancouver has been fairly decent at drawing penalties since Pettersson has joined the team he and Garland have drawed a majority of our penalties which is farily normal for us, not only that I'd argue a team that's winning is going to draw more calls as the other team is chasing the game and is more likely to play undisciplined and yeah the pens power play has sucked for 20+ games now it will improve from 7% but I don't expect to drastically improve I still see them finishing in the bottom 10b despite having good players sometimes the chemistry just isn't there which seems to be the issue with the pens. despite Demko being "fine" he had a better in November than Helle by sv% I wouldn't be shocked to see that Continue into the end of December

The east also is much stronger than the west imo

West has 4 teams I'm sold on: Colorado, Vegas, Avs, Dallas.

Winnipeg, Edmonton (with not horrific goaltending), and Vancouver I see as average teams. But that's 7.

In a 7 game series give me any of Boston, Florida, Detroit, Toronto, Tampa, Buffalo, Ottawa, NYR, NYI, Pitt, NJD, Carolina over a team like Arizona, Nashville, St Louis, Calgary, or Seattle.
10 déc. 2023 à 11 h 37
westleysnipez

Canucks are still 2nd in their division, 4th in the league, and 1st in Regulation Wins despite being 'mid'. If that's what you think mid is, I can only imagine what you'd say about the Devils.
10 déc. 2023 à 12 h 41
I Love J Boqvist
Canucks are still 2nd in their division, 4th in the league, and 1st in Regulation Wins despite being 'mid'. If that's what you think mid is, I can only imagine what you'd say about the Devils.

Yes, you banked a bunch of points early playing extremely unsustainable hockey. You all claimed it was sustainable. It wasn’t sustainable and since then you’ve been a .500 hockey team despite playing actually better than you were before because the luck has come back down to earth
10 déc. 2023 à 12 h 42
westleysnipez
Yes, you banked a bunch of points early playing extremely unsustainable hockey. You all claimed it was sustainable. It wasn’t sustainable and since then you’ve been a .500 hockey team despite playing actually better than you were before because the luck has come back down to earth

So we've come back down to Earth, and are still 4th-best in the league. Good to know. Thank you for the information.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage