Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $83 171 667 $850 000 $0 $328 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 nov. 2023 à 18 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 272
Quoting: GM_SZK
Solid top 4 D that they don’t have confidence to play in the playoffs?
Best Leaf d? Wow not sure what that means
Crushing???

Hey I like the guy but not on my team if I am the GM of a team hungry thirsty and desperate for a cup

Not worth a first for any of the 32 teams, shocked a Vancouver fan suggested it

Even just go to Money puck and search the Leafs D by XGoals. Lili is by far the best. He's the only D who hasn't had a single pairing where they haven't won the majority of their minutes. Every other D hasn't worked with at least one other guy, he has won with everyone. He's so valuable.

Like it's hard to put a value on him because you can see now the Leafs D just has a massive hole without him.

Rielly-Brodie
McCabe-Lili
Gio- Timmins

That is the D now. Assuming Timmins is a #7 and doesn' just play great. The Leafs don't need to move Lili they need to either get a #1 D to play with Lili or get a #2 D to play with Rielly

So either

Rielly - Tanev (Placeholder)
Brodie-Lili
Gio-McCabe

OR

Rielly - Brodie
Hanafin (Placeholder) - Lili
Gio - McCabe

Then if they want to play with 7 D they could get a Zadorov or someone to take Gio's spot so he can play 10-12 minutes a night mostly on the PK and just stay fit instead of getting tired like he did last year.

Trading Lili tho is just a completely no go. Genuinely would cost so much cause it would force the Leafs to rethink their entire top 4.
24 nov. 2023 à 19 h 0
With the Leafs coaching and management anything is possible

I get your argument if its around Keefe not trusting him but I don't think that holds this year. Maybe its circumstances but he's played Lili a lot.

Lili's draft comparison was Nick Lindstrom and I think that's pretty accurate. (Not saying he's as good but stay with me).

Lindstrom wasn't "great" at anything. You wouldn't say he had the best shot, hitting, defending, grit, etc. He was just above average at everything and always made the right play. Lili plays a very similar game, at his best he is just good at everything and can do anything you want.

When he was drafted Pierre talked about his mental side being key to his game. Like if he was confident he was unstoppable but since he had no standout assets if his mind wasn't there he had nothing to fall back onto. Thats still him and he's 24 and each year he's looked more confident and made less mistakes. At his best he looks dominant at a bit off his game he looks unplayable.

So I get why the coaching staff have struggled to trust him in big moments cause they have got to him but he's 24. I think it would be a huge mistake to move on from him.

He will go to Vancouver, play sheltered minutes, grow and develop and in 3 years be a top 15-20 D in the league. Toronto is better off keeping him and brining in the guy to play with or above him to shelter him a bit and let him grow into his potential.
24 nov. 2023 à 19 h 0
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 365
Quoting: fangm
Even just go to Money puck and search the Leafs D by XGoals. Lili is by far the best. He's the only D who hasn't had a single pairing where they haven't won the majority of their minutes. Every other D hasn't worked with at least one other guy, he has won with everyone. He's so valuable.

Like it's hard to put a value on him because you can see now the Leafs D just has a massive hole without him.

Rielly-Brodie
McCabe-Lili
Gio- Timmins

That is the D now. Assuming Timmins is a #7 and doesn' just play great. The Leafs don't need to move Lili they need to either get a #1 D to play with Lili or get a #2 D to play with Rielly

So either

Rielly - Tanev (Placeholder)
Brodie-Lili
Gio-McCabe

OR

Rielly - Brodie
Hanafin (Placeholder) - Lili
Gio - McCabe

Then if they want to play with 7 D they could get a Zadorov or someone to take Gio's spot so he can play 10-12 minutes a night mostly on the PK and just stay fit instead of getting tired like he did last year.

Trading Lili tho is just a completely no go. Genuinely would cost so much cause it would force the Leafs to rethink their entire top 4.

Pull up the playoff analytics and also why he sat in the press box for most of the games
24 nov. 2023 à 19 h 1
Pull up the playoff analytics and also why he sat in the press box for most of the games

I get your argument if its around Keefe not trusting him but I don't think that holds this year. Maybe its circumstances but he's played Lili a lot.

Lili's draft comparison was Nick Lindstrom and I think that's pretty accurate. (Not saying he's as good but stay with me).

Lindstrom wasn't "great" at anything. You wouldn't say he had the best shot, hitting, defending, grit, etc. He was just above average at everything and always made the right play. Lili plays a very similar game, at his best he is just good at everything and can do anything you want.

When he was drafted Pierre talked about his mental side being key to his game. Like if he was confident he was unstoppable but since he had no standout assets if his mind wasn't there he had nothing to fall back onto. Thats still him and he's 24 and each year he's looked more confident and made less mistakes. At his best he looks dominant at a bit off his game he looks unplayable.

So I get why the coaching staff have struggled to trust him in big moments cause they have got to him but he's 24. I think it would be a huge mistake to move on from him.

He will go to Vancouver, play sheltered minutes, grow and develop and in 3 years be a top 15-20 D in the league. Toronto is better off keeping him and brining in the guy to play with or above him to shelter him a bit and let him grow into his potential.
24 nov. 2023 à 19 h 8
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 365

Wow ok now he is mentioned in the same sentence as an all time great D…ok…he doesn’t even caddy for him…not even a ball washer for him…are we talking about the Red Wing legend?

But anyway let’s place hold this…I say Liljegren doesn’t play a single playoff game for the Leafs this year…if he does then they are not going far…

Can we set an over under of 6?
24 nov. 2023 à 20 h 27
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 201
Literally you are on Capfriendly. Just look at his injury page:

https://www.capfriendly.com/injury/players/timothy-liljegren

Since you are lazy

Excluding day to day injuries (out 2 weeks or less). He has had..........wait for it......... 1 injury and its the current one from a dirty play.

Dude what are you smoking.

I don't think you can read dude capfriendly has him with a hernia surgery literally last year, although I don't know why you would need to check wouldn't you just know that as a Leafs fan? Also, since you don't seem very bright, hernias are usually bad for player's long-term ability to stay healthy throughout their career.

Also you know injuries when not on the Leafs roster also count? Capfriendly only has his injuries while in the NHL which he only did on a significant basis, checking cap-friendly, for 2 seasons before this one.

Just for fun since research is so easy:

"Liljegren, who missed the world junior tournament with a high ankle sprain, is spending a few days with the ECHL Newfoundland Growlers to retain game conditioning, though a slight setback with the injury will keep him off the Marlies roster until after the AHL all-star break next week. Sandin, meanwhile, is close to returning. Dubas still has high hopes for two other Swedes added to the blue line last season, Calle Rosen and Andreas Borgman." (Man where have I heard that before, I hope high ankle injuries aren't the kind of thing that get chronically aggravated...)

https://torontosun.com/sports/hockey/nhl/toronto-maple-leafs/marlies-finding-their-mojo-at-last
24 nov. 2023 à 21 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 264
I'd rather have Bear than Liljegren.
The_Rocket a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage