Date de création initiale: 21 nov. 2023
Publié: 21 nov. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
WPG
  1. Laine, Patrik
  2. Olivier, Mathieu
Détails additionnels:
Welcome back Patrik. If Wheeler was a true captain you still would be there. ( this guy is a loser he’s so pathetic ) Ehlers is the only real one.
CBJ
  1. Appleton, Mason
  2. Namestnikov, Vladislav
  3. Stanley, Logan
  4. Zhilkin, Danil
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
Enough? Not Enough? Too Much?
WPG
  1. Savoie, Carter
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2025 (EDM)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de EDM
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $83 434 524 $0 $850 000 $65 476 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C, AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 437 500 $3 437 500 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
918 333 $918 333 $
C, AD
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 nov. 2023 à 22 h 2
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,017
Laine is the last thing WPG should be looking to acquire.
Most fans don’t want him back and he wouldn’t waive to return. Guarantee WPG is on his 10 team no trade list.
let it go already... he’s gone and good riddance
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
21 nov. 2023 à 22 h 34
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Rejoint: juill. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 798
Quoting: BatVader
Laine is the last thing WPG should be looking to acquire.
Most fans don’t want him back and he wouldn’t waive to return. Guarantee WPG is on his 10 team no trade list.
let it go already... he’s gone and good riddance

He wasn’t the problem wdym good riddance💀 Wheeler clearly was. Him and Scheifele pushed him out of town. Blake was such a ****ty captain no wonder why Bowness removed him the C
21 nov. 2023 à 23 h 46
Lets go fishing
Mentions "j'aime": 201
Quoting: future_gm
He wasn’t the problem wdym good riddance💀 Wheeler clearly was. Him and Scheifele pushed him out of town. Blake was such a ****ty captain no wonder why Bowness removed him the C

2020 Jets lockerrom problems? Laine was definitely part of it. So we're Wheeler and Scheif (although I subscribe to the rumour that Scheif's issue was being mad that he was having to carry Wheeler while making ~$2mil less). I will admit that the average maturity level in the Jets locker room went down with the Laine trade though.

Interestingly enough, after Laine was gone the problem became a sense of players not committing to winning (PLD and Wheeler). Now both of those guys are gone. Scheif is getting his bag and not having to carry an overpaid linemate. You can see it in his game this year, it's like he's a different player. He even backchecks sometimes now.

Bringing Laine back would ruin the good vibes that are finally coming out of that lockerrom. We finally have good leadership in Lowry and Morrissey (honourable mention to Scheifele for setting a work ethic example this year).

The price is too high to justify as well. $8.7 mil against the cap is just insane for where Laine is in his career right now, especially since he'll want a raise when that contract is up.

Add in that we'd be trading away notable 2nd line centre "Who's your Vladdy" Namestnikov and reknowned goal scorer Mason "the puck somehow bounces off me into the net all the time" Appleton. Believe it or not, these guys are core pieces of the Winnipeg Jets identity (cheap guys who have higher P/gp than Laine and kill penalties). They can't be traded away for yet another 2RW.

Always liked Laine, but I can't justify bringing him back given where the team is now. Bringing him back in now (especially by sending away those players) would bring the average maturity level down again. Maybe in the future, although if I were him I'd want to play somewhere warm.
22 nov. 2023 à 1 h 11
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: RationalHockeyFan
2020 Jets lockerrom problems? Laine was definitely part of it. So we're Wheeler and Scheif (although I subscribe to the rumour that Scheif's issue was being mad that he was having to carry Wheeler while making ~$2mil less). I will admit that the average maturity level in the Jets locker room went down with the Laine trade though.

Interestingly enough, after Laine was gone the problem became a sense of players not committing to winning (PLD and Wheeler). Now both of those guys are gone. Scheif is getting his bag and not having to carry an overpaid linemate. You can see it in his game this year, it's like he's a different player. He even backchecks sometimes now.

Bringing Laine back would ruin the good vibes that are finally coming out of that lockerrom. We finally have good leadership in Lowry and Morrissey (honourable mention to Scheifele for setting a work ethic example this year).

The price is too high to justify as well. $8.7 mil against the cap is just insane for where Laine is in his career right now, especially since he'll want a raise when that contract is up.

Add in that we'd be trading away notable 2nd line centre "Who's your Vladdy" Namestnikov and reknowned goal scorer Mason "the puck somehow bounces off me into the net all the time" Appleton. Believe it or not, these guys are core pieces of the Winnipeg Jets identity (cheap guys who have higher P/gp than Laine and kill penalties). They can't be traded away for yet another 2RW.

Always liked Laine, but I can't justify bringing him back given where the team is now. Bringing him back in now (especially by sending away those players) would bring the average maturity level down again. Maybe in the future, although if I were him I'd want to play somewhere warm.

Man this Jets team was.. childish. Why the fuc* was Scheifele crying about making 2M less than his Captain and Linemate? He really didn’t want to grind his game just because he felt like he wasn’t being paid enough although he signed that deal long ago? This clearly shows we he really he is. I’ve never liked him, not talking about that Jake Evans hit who caused him another concussion. Wheeler post game comments about Bowness “being to harsh " were hilarious.. Wheeler pushing Laine out of town and creating tensions because he felt like he was " taking " his RW1 spot. Wheeler being harsh on a young Patrik Laine who was just playing his game and grinding because he felt like " he was gaining too much popularity in Winnipeg and thought he would be the next Selanne. This was really your captain? Was about time he got removed his "C". I always thought Ehlers was the only guy with a heart and the only one not being toxic. After the Laine trade you clearly could see how it hurt he was after losing his best friend and teammate. Ehlers was the only one retaining the scrum from Evans after the hit. Your captain wasn’t " committing to winning "? What was he there for then? He was just yapping around? " Scheifele got his bag and doesn’t need to carry his overpaid linemate » excuse me what? I actually can’t believe it.

That being said in my mind Ehlers is the only real one.
22 nov. 2023 à 1 h 18
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,127
The market on veteran backups simply isn't a 3rd
22 nov. 2023 à 6 h 46
Modifié 22 nov. 2023 à 6 h 54

Laine is lazy.
He doesn’t prioritize hockey and it shows in his play. This was the issue with him in the room, he lacked conviction, dedication, and drive…and from all appearances, he still suffers from the same issues.

As for Scheifele and Wheeler… I agree totally. Those 2 broke that room and Maurice and Chevy are just as guilty for allowing it to continue as long as it did.
The Jets had 4 big issues in the personnel department… 1 quit, 1 got traded, and the other 2 are still here…. Don’t see the team getting to far with Chevy in charge and Scheifele still in the room.
batman a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2023 à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: BatVader
Laine is lazy.
He doesn’t prioritize hockey and it shows in his play. This was the issue with him in the room, he lacked conviction, dedication, and drive…and from all appearances, he still suffers from the same issues.

As for Scheifele and Wheeler… I agree totally. Those 2 broke that room and Maurice and Chevy are just as guilty for allowing it to continue as long as it did.
The Jets had 4 big issues in the personnel department… 1 quit, 1 got traded, and the other 2 are still here…. Don’t see the team getting to far with Chevy in charge and Scheifele still in the room.

Who are the other 2? The one that quit was Wheeler the one that got traded was Dubois one of the 2 remaining is Scheifele. Who is the other? Hellebuyck? Connor?
22 nov. 2023 à 13 h 42
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: dgibb10
The market on veteran backups simply isn't a 3rd

Yeah I wonder why DeSmith went for a 3rd then
22 nov. 2023 à 13 h 46
I Love J Boqvist
Yeah I wonder why DeSmith went for a 3rd then

DeSmith was a 1B. Played 120/290 possible games with a 0.911, and was traded along with a cap dump
Brossoit has played 68/290 possible games over that time frame with a 0.905
22 nov. 2023 à 13 h 47
Démarrer sujet
fromtherivertothesea
Quoting: dgibb10
DeSmith was a 1B. Played 120/290 possible games with a 0.911, and was traded along with a cap dump
Brossoit has played 68/290 possible games over that time frame with a 0.905

So you mean Broissoit should be way more cheap?
22 nov. 2023 à 13 h 50
I Love J Boqvist
So you mean Broissoit should be way more cheap?

Oh absolutely.

A 3rd would be for a montembault rental, or a 50% retained allen for example. 1-2 mill 1B rental goalies fetch a 3rd based on Korpi, Rittich, Desmith, Adin Hill comps
batman a aimé ceci.
22 nov. 2023 à 19 h 8
Who are the other 2? The one that quit was Wheeler the one that got traded was Dubois one of the 2 remaining is Scheifele. Who is the other? Hellebuyck? Connor?

???
The one that quit was Maurice.
The one that got traded was Wheeler.
The remaining 2 are Scheifele and Chevy

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage