SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Time to move him

Créé par: MoxNix
Publié: 12 sept. 2023 à 21 h 17
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Backlund, MikaelFlames de CalgaryLNH50%2 660 618 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusCBJ)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLAK)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-213 333 $214363369
Variation2 660 618 $-1-1-1110
Final2 447 285 $ (↑)20 (↓)42 (↓)62 (↓)4 (↑)7 (↑)9000

Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusCBJ)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLAK)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Backlund, MikaelFlames de CalgaryLNH50%2 660 618 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial4 729 167 $2144623612
Variation-2 660 618 $111-1-10
Final2 068 549 $ (↓)22 (↑)45 (↑)63 (↑)2 (↓)5 (↓)12000
12 sept. 2023 à 21 h 21
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,195
Modifié 12 sept. 2023 à 21 h 28
Since Backlund's agent says they won't even talk about an extension it's time to move on from him. The agent said the same thing about Kylington who he also represents. If Kylington won't talk either then he needs to go too.

Backlund does have a 10 NTC but Kylington has no trade protection at all he can be sent to the highest bidder whether he likes it or not.

Lindholm is the guy that really matters not Backlund if Backlund wants to be like that he's very expendable. Just get rid of him before he and his agent influence anyone else as they've obviously already done with Kylington.
12 sept. 2023 à 21 h 29
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 29
Backlund wants to go to a Cup contender to finish his career. Columbus is not in that category so he would be going as a pending FA. I don't see Columbus giving up a potential lottery pick for a guy that isn't staying and there is no way Backlund signs an extension with a team that will not contend.
penguinswin et Augustus a aimé ceci.
12 sept. 2023 à 22 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,195
Modifié 12 sept. 2023 à 22 h 29
Quoting: dje
Backlund wants to go to a Cup contender to finish his career. Columbus is not in that category so he would be going as a pending FA. I don't see Columbus giving up a potential lottery pick for a guy that isn't staying and there is no way Backlund signs an extension with a team that will not contend.

Columbus should be around the middle of the pack next year. With Backlund to shore up the center position and buy some time for their young centers to devolop they probably make the playoffs. The pick can be lottery protected. What Backlund wants doesn't matter he only has a 10 team no trade list so he can't dictate where he goes.

Besides I figure he's been infected with little johnny disease and will be happy to follow the runt. For sure he's using the same contract "negotiation" tactics the little weasel did. Maybe little jonhny can convince Kekalainen to overpay Backlund as badly as he did Gudbranson. In that case Backlund won't care about winning he'll just take the money.

Otherwise Backlund @50% retained is easily worth a 1st and a 3rd at the trade deadline.
12 sept. 2023 à 22 h 34
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: MoxNix
Columbus should be around the middle of the pack next year. With Backlund to shore up the center position and buy some time for their young centers to devolop they probably make the playoffs. The pick can be lottery protected. What Backlund wants doesn't matter he only has a 10 team no trade list so he can't dictate where he goes.

Besides I figure he's been infected with little johnny disease and will be happy to follow the runt. For sure he's using the same contract "negotiation" tactics the little weasel did. Maybe little jonhny can convince Kekalainen to overpay Backlund as badly as he did Gudbranson. In that case Backlund won't care about winning he'll just take the money.

Otherwise Backlund 50% retained is easily worth a 1st and a 3rd at the trade deadline.

I don't see CBJ spending the assets on Backlund now. But if they are in the running at the TDL, then maybe they would. But I just don't see CBJ in the playoff hunt this year. Probably next year or the year after to sniff the playoffs.
13 sept. 2023 à 3 h 25
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 870
Modifié 13 sept. 2023 à 3 h 30
Quoting: MoxNix

Otherwise Backlund 50% retained is easily worth a 1st and a 3rd at the trade deadline.

Even with Backlund added for nothing but futures out, I don't think the Bluejackets are a playoff team. No changes at all to their roster, I think they will be improved for sure, a better group of defencemen, a veteran coach who I think will make the D less porous in general.. the young forwards need time to develop, and perhaps they take a Sabres-esque step forward this season, like the Sabres did last season.. but I don't think they'll make that much of a jump. In the division it will be Carolina, New Jersey, the Rangers and Pittsburgh keeping them back (I do expect Pittsburgh to be better), and then a tough field of teams like the Penguins, Islanders, Capitals, Bruins, Sabres and Panthers all competing for a wild card spot will make it tough too. The goaltending is a question mark for me for sure.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage