SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Leafs-Hawks Trade

Créé par: Maximus_Domi
Publié: 6 sept. 2023 à 10 h 48
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Murphy, ConnorBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-4 376 344 $011---0000--
Athanasiou, AndreasBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH25%3 170 363 $011---0000--
Tinordi, JarredBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-1 243 280 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCHI)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brodie, TJMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-4 973 118 $011---0000--
Nylander, WilliamMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-6 924 934 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Islanders de New YorkNYI)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial12 864 876 $23407151211
Variation-3 108 065 $-1-1-1-110
Final9 756 811 $ (↓)22 (↓)39 (↓)70 (↓)4 (↓)13 (↑)11000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Brodie, TJMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-4 973 118 $011---0000--
Nylander, WilliamMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-6 924 934 $011---0000--
Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Islanders de New YorkNYI)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Murphy, ConnorBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-4 376 344 $011---0000--
Athanasiou, AndreasBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH25%3 170 363 $011---0000--
Tinordi, JarredBlackhawks de ChicagoLNH-1 243 280 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoCHI)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial0 $2347632314
Variation3 108 065 $1111-10
Final0 $ (↑)24 (↑)48 (↑)64 (↑)3 (↑)2 (↓)14000
6 sept. 2023 à 13 h 6
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,708
Nothing in that deal is worth Chicago's 1st
thesaadfather, Snowhawk18, IconicHawk and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 sept. 2023 à 22 h 27
Puckhead
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 349
Quoting: Gmonwy
Nothing in that deal is worth Chicago's 1st

They don’t want a potential 50 goal guy beside King Bedard? Oh wait sorry they have Perry…
Brodie gives some D stability

Not an Athanasiou fan but he is a GTA boy so why not…I vote it works for both teams. Love Murphy for the Leafs and they can flip the pick.

Have faith Hawks fans, that pick may not be top 10 if you get Willy Styles flanking Bedard. Certainly it won’t be top 3 or even 5…
Maximus_Domi a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2023 à 1 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 398
Quoting: GM_SZK
They don’t want a potential 50 goal guy beside King Bedard? Oh wait sorry they have Perry…

Not an Athanasiou fan but he is a GTA boy so why not…I vote it works for both teams. Love Murphy for the Leafs and they can flip the pick.

Have faith Hawks fans, that pick may not be top 10 if you get Willy Styles flanking Bedard. Certainly it won’t be top 3 or even 5…

That’s the problem, we want another too 3 pick. The Hawks don’t have all their foundational pieces in place yet. They’re not ready to stop tanking, let alone ready to compete for anything. We’d just end up in no man’s land.

As for the deal itself, Nylander doesn’t fit the timeline of the Hawks at all. He’ll be 30 by the time the Hawks are ready to compete for anything. They have Hall to ride shotgun with Bedard anyways. AA is meh, but he played well with Reichel down the stretch, I’d rather hang on to him for now. Murphy is a better fit than Brodie. Younger, RD with term to help mentor the plethora of LD the Hawks have coming up.
Maximus_Domi, GM_SZK et Patches a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2023 à 11 h 6
Snowhawk
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,533
Modifié 7 sept. 2023 à 11 h 35
Quoting: GM_SZK

Willie is a very talented player when he wants to be. I have been a Hawks fan long enough to have seen the two previous members of the Nylander family blow through the Windy City and one thing really stood out, the give a s**t meter is often set on low. I have concerns that once Willie gets his long-term mega deal you may find the dial is broken and stuck on low.

Watched a lot of Brodie in the playoffs, looks to me like there are a lot of miles on that body and the stability and reliability is quickly trending in the wrong direction.

Also, as a previous poster has stated, I don’t think anything being offered to Chicago is worth their 2024 1st round pick which once Gary fixes the lottery balls for them again could net the Hawks Celebrini or Eiserman.
Maximus_Domi, GM_SZK, LivingAnew and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 sept. 2023 à 12 h 27
Puckhead
Quoting: thesaadfather
That’s the problem, we want another too 3 pick. The Hawks don’t have all their foundational pieces in place yet. They’re not ready to stop tanking, let alone ready to compete for anything. We’d just end up in no man’s land.

As for the deal itself, Nylander doesn’t fit the timeline of the Hawks at all. He’ll be 30 by the time the Hawks are ready to compete for anything. They have Hall to ride shotgun with Bedard anyways. AA is meh, but he played well with Reichel down the stretch, I’d rather hang on to him for now. Murphy is a better fit than Brodie. Younger, RD with term to help mentor the plethora of LD the Hawks have coming up.

I surely don't disagree with your points...with the way Nylander plays though (notice he almost never gets injured) I think he should be fine at 30...Matthews I think will digress faster than Tavares...

But one thing that just clicked for me when I read your response is that I would rather have a stack of 2cd and 3rds (which Chicago and Arizona have...too many to be able to keep those prospects in the system) as they make great trade chips at the deadline...

Hard to just throw one out but I would take a basketball type trade for Nylander...

Like...
Katchouk, a good prospect, 5 2cds and a 3rd
Nylander, 2 5ths and a 7th
...there would probably be more involved but you get the idea

Toronto would be just fine until the deadline when they could figure out how best to flip those picks in Jan/Feb AND it would solve any cap/issues Toronto has BUT there is such ego in hockey trades, some how you have to win the trade NOW...I dont get it

Chicago would get a guy who can score 50 with Bedard for quite a few years...

RANT OVER hahaha
7 sept. 2023 à 12 h 32
Puckhead
Quoting: Snowhawk18
Willie is a very talented player when he wants to be. I have been a Hawks fan long enough to have seen the two previous members of the Nylander family blow through the Windy City and one thing really stood out, the give a s**t meter is often set on low. I have concerns that once Willie gets his long-term mega deal you may find the dial is broken and stuck on low.

Watched a lot of Brodie in the playoffs, looks to me like there are a lot of miles on that body and the stability and reliability is quickly trending in the wrong direction.

Also, as a previous poster has stated, I don’t think anything being offered to Chicago is worth their 2024 1st round pick which once Gary fixes the lottery balls for them again could net the Hawks Celebrini or Eiserman.

I agree on all points but get him out of Toronto and things could change...watch some footage of him playing for Sweden a few years back...geez that could be 50-60 goals?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage