#4: Pittsburgh Penguins 95 PTS
#5: New York Islanders 91 PTS
#6: Washington Capitals 79 PTS
#7: Columbus Blue Jackets 68 PTS
#8: Philadelphia Flyers 61 PTS

Canes, Devils, Rangers in
Pens Wild Card
Islanders, Caps, Jackets, Flyers out

#1: Hurricanes: In my opinion, the Hurricanes are going into next year with a well improved team. Bunting will provide some more physicality to the forward group and they just keep improving that d-core. Last year it was Burns, and now this year, it’s Orlov. They made the right decision to keep Stall and Fast as they are still solid bottom six players. Their biggest issue though is goaltending. The Canes really have to understand that a tandem of Anderson and Raanta will not work. I think I have made up my mind that I will got against betting on the Hurricanes to win a Stanley cup until they fix that goaltending monstrosity.

#2: Devils: Similar to the Hurricanes, the Devils are going into next season with a somewhat improved team. They made improvement to their forward core by trading for Toffoli but their d-core got much weaker. They lost Severson and Graves but this was for a good cause. Without trading Severson and letting Graves walk in free agency, they probably would not have had enough money to sign Meier, Haula and Bratt. Their goaltending is, well, alright I guess? If Schmid can play like how he did against the Rangers and solidify himself as the devils full time starter. Then this team could make a finals appearance next season.

#3: Rangers: Kakko, Laffy and Chytil can finally have their full season to play top six minutes which were cut short with the Kane and Tarasenko additions. This team was great on the off-season considering their cap. They got Wheeler to in my opinion, the best contract in the NHL. Pitlick should add some extra depth on that fourth line. The goaltending and defense is just as good as our top six. The only way for this team to actually go far in the playoffs though is if Zibanejad and Panarin wake up.

#4: Penguins: Honestly, this team had a solid free agency. They got more solid forwards (Smith and Acciari) and a solid d-man (Graves). Really, this team is pretty similar to the team last year aside from some minor changes. These changes though could be crucial.

#5: Islanders: This team barley changed. If not at all. Really all they did was give Engvall, Mayfield, Sorokin and Varlamov extended. They did some more depth in Kuhlman and Gautheir but that’s about it.

#6: Capitals: This roster will just continue to age and age. Wilson, Backstrom, Oshie and Ovi aren’t getting any younger. Patches should help that top six get some more goal scoring but this team is no where close to being a contender anymore. Their defense is pretty bad and their goaltending is a big issue. The Capitals only real focus right now is to get Ovi that record.

#7: Blue Jackets: I don’t think there is any chance that this team plays as bad as they did last season. Laine, Gaudreau and Werenski are still elite. Johnsson, Sillinger, Marchenko, Boqvist, Peeke and Fantilli will continue to get better and better. The Jackets main issue though is goaltending. Elvis has never been the same since the bubble which is disappointing to say but it’s the truth. This team still isn’t good enough to contend but they are getting better.

#8: Flyers: Finally, this team will go through their much needed rebuild. Their top six is alright but their bottom six is just a complete disaster. Provorov is gone, Sanehim could not leave and they have an overpaid Rasmus Ristolainen. Ellis hasn’t been healthy in two years if my math is correct. I don’t feel bad for the team but more so the fans. This team hasn’t been the same since 2018. You thought your team was on the verge of a cup in 2020? No, you loose in the 2nd round. You have hopes for 2021? Dumpster fire? 2022? Same thing? 2023? Same thing.
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1083 500 000 $7 750 000 $0 $0 $75 750 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
This, Ignore
775 000 $775 000 $
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage