Forums/Armchair-GM

The easiest and most obvious solution

Créé par: GladeBang12
Équipe: 2023-24 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 6 juill. 2023
Publié: 6 juill. 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
- Nylander will be signed, no matter what people think. If he wants 10 million, he can only get it for 7 years. We can offer him 9 million for 8 years. It’s pretty obvious this deal is getting done.

- Trading Jarnkrok is the simplest solution. His skill set offensively is incredibly replaceable. His defence might feel lost but that’s pretty irrelevant when you likely would’ve been on the third line playing with David Kampf.

- Murray is gone somehow, doesn’t matter how.

- Trade for a D Man at deadline, rotate gio/timmins

- Replace Lafferty w/ McCmann

- Sign Sammy for 1 year (2 Max)

It’s really that simple. And I didn’t even have to trade Nylander. WOW! Now hopefully I stop seeing these brain dead Leaf “fans” trading Nylander in a deal that makes this team astronomically worse so we are able to keep a guy like Jarnkrok.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
13 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
ANA
  1. Järnkrok, Calle
Détails additionnels:
Who cares
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $81 756 450 $0 $0 $1 743 550 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 25
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 112
the no trade and movement that he has doesnt matter. You are the smart person in the world. a fickin idoit the only easy thing your **** mother for having you
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 29
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 37
You a till have Muzzin on your team. All players count against the cap until the season starts. A player can only be put on LTIR till after the season starts.

Ryan Reeves won’t be playing much so you need another player to take his spot.

Robertson is a LW

If you think that the leafs are going to sign Nylander for 10 as long as he shaves off one year then you’re wrong. If they don’t sign him, he’s gone.

Starting the season with 4 rookies on your team makes you brain dead Leaf fan of the year.

People post on here for fun. Try enjoying it.
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: Giakki
the no trade and movement that he has doesnt matter. You are the smart person in the world. a fickin idoit the only easy thing your **** mother for having you

Lol use ur brain. It’s only a limited no-trade list. We can trade him to a team that isn’t on it. Problem solved. Life can be made so much easier if you just think.
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Killa93
You a till have Muzzin on your team. All players count against the cap until the season starts. A player can only be put on LTIR till after the season starts.

Robertson is a LW

If you think that the leafs are going to sign Nylander for 10 as long as he shaves off one year then you’re wrong. If they don’t sign him, he’s gone.

Starting the season with 4 rookies on your team makes you brain dead Leaf fan of the year.

Muzzin’s contract can be move in this instance. I’m not too informed about the nuances of the cap but last year we started with Lilly on LTIR (we would’ve been over had he not been), so I’m not sure why that can’t be applied to muzzin.

Robertson played the right side a lot on the marlies and actually showed a lot of success there.

My point about Nylander is that if he wants 10, another team can only offer him a maximum of 7 years. So, he’d ultimately make less money than if he were to take a 9x8 with us.

You’re acting like I signed Ryan Reaves. If treliving thought that we had to sign another player because “Reaves won’t play much” , then it’s a terrible signing in of itself. We don’t have the luxury of handing out more money to another player to “fill in” his spot.

And playing four rookies is something that has to be done given the nature of our cap situation. It’s impossible to find value in guys that are that cheap. And just because they’re “rookies” doesn’t mean they’re not a better option than a player that has more experience (of being a bad NHLer).
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Killa93

Robertson is a LW

Muzzin’s contract can be move in this instance. I’m not too informed about the nuances of the cap but last year we started with Lilly on LTIR (we would’ve been over had he not been), so I’m not sure why that can’t be applied to muzzin.

Robertson played the right side a lot on the marlies and actually showed a lot of success there.

My point about Nylander is that if he wants 10, another team can only offer him a maximum of 7 years. So, he’d ultimately make less money than if he were to take a 9x8 with us.

You’re acting like I signed Ryan Reaves. If treliving thought that we had to sign another player because “Reaves won’t play much” , then it’s a terrible signing in of itself. We don’t have the luxury of handing out more money to another player to “fill in” his spot.

And playing four rookies is something that has to be done given the nature of our cap situation. It’s impossible to find value in guys that are that cheap. And just because they’re “rookies” doesn’t mean they’re not a better option than a player that has more experience (of being a bad NHLer).
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 42
Quoting: GladeBang12
Lol use ur brain. It’s only a limited no-trade list. We can trade him to a team that isn’t on it. Problem solved. Life can be made so much easier if you just think.

necause the teams that he picks wil sure just send him over. im sure he isnt pick a non playoff team which most are at the cap but yup real easy give Nylander 10M matthews going to want 15M Marner going to want close 15M you better go to church and pray that cap goes to 100M
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 46
Démarrer sujet
necause the teams that he picks wil sure just send him over. im sure he isnt pick a non playoff team which most are at the cap but yup real easy give Nylander 10M matthews going to want 15M Marner going to want close 15M you better go to church and pray that cap goes to 100M

Go to bed buddy ur scaring your wife and kids.
6 juill. 2023 à 21 h 58
Go to bed buddy ur scaring your wife and kids.

if i want a cum back i scrap it of your teeth
6 juill. 2023 à 22 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 433

10x7 = 70million. 9x8 = 72million. So, Nylander will make less money joining another team only if he retires and the end of that 7th year, or earlier. However, if in that 8th year he signs another contract worth more than 2 million, he'll come out ahead joining another team than signing an 8 year deal with the Leafs.

This also ignores the option of signing a 7 year deal in a tax friendly state, in which case he'll easily make more $ with that contract alone than signing 8 years with leafs
6 juill. 2023 à 22 h 23
Démarrer sujet
if i want a cum back i scrap it of your teeth

No one knows what you’re talking about. Have fun working your ****ty 9-5. Imma be in Ibiza banging some hot chicks while sipping on some good alcoholic beverages. Oh, and I’m getting paid to do it.
6 juill. 2023 à 22 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: AnonymousSensFan
10x7 = 70million. 9x8 = 72million. So, Nylander will make less money joining another team only if he retires and the end of that 7th year, or earlier. However, if in that 8th year he signs another contract worth more than 2 million, he'll come out ahead joining another team than signing an 8 year deal with the Leafs.

This also ignores the option of signing a 7 year deal in a tax friendly state, in which case he'll easily make more $ with that contract alone than signing 8 years with leafs

Maybe he goes to a “tax friendly state”. But one thing for sure is that he won’t get all of his money upfront in signing bonuses (which are actually taxed differently than regular salary), and he also won’t get anywhere near the same amount of endorsement opportunities. Imo, this comes down to whether or not he wants to be a Leaf, and I think it’s safe to say that he does.
6 juill. 2023 à 23 h 3
No one knows what you’re talking about. Have fun working your ****ty 9-5. Imma be in Ibiza banging some hot chicks while sipping on some good alcoholic beverages. Oh, and I’m getting paid to do it.

who said i worked? when i did it was 7 till 3 nice goverment job now retired full pension. have a great time becareful cover it up you dont want catch anything and make this world a betrer place. Enjoy your trip.
6 juill. 2023 à 23 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 433
Maybe he goes to a “tax friendly state”. But one thing for sure is that he won’t get all of his money upfront in signing bonuses (which are actually taxed differently than regular salary), and he also won’t get anywhere near the same amount of endorsement opportunities. Imo, this comes down to whether or not he wants to be a Leaf, and I think it’s safe to say that he does.

No tax states can make a difference of many million dollars per year when your talking a 10m/year contract. Does he have a lot of endorsements? I did a quick Google search and it didn't turn up much. There was an article saying that Matthews and Marner were doing well in endorsements, but nothing on Nylander. Does his current endorsements value in multiple millions per year? There are players on Florida, Tampa, Dallas, etc. that have significant bonus money, so not sure that point of yours holds up.

Add to that many in the fan base seem to want to trade him all the time, blame him for coasting in losses, even though he shows up more often in the playoffs than some of his better paid "core 4". Does he want to take a discount so that Matthews and Marner can get paid more (again)?

You're the Leafs fan, but from the outside, I can see why maybe he would want to get paid his 10m, either in TO or somewhere else.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage