Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock with Explanations

Mock with Explanations

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Chompzilla
Publié: 25 juin 2023 à 15 h 53
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-scumbag blackhawks
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-should be Michkov seeing as the ducks are gonna be bad bad for at least 3 more years but GM shelflife is only so long
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-speaking of shelflife Jarmo is fighting to stay in the fridge another year. Carlsson is the closest to nhl ready
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Grier, BU, Center. doesnt have IDEAL size but at 6' he will do
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-really gotta assume they will bungle this big time. should be michkov but they go safe with Dvorsky. stacking up on players from the 7th greatest hockey playing nation on earth, what could go wrong
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-really need a D, but i think theres one left at 12 for them. take the swing you losers
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-full rebuild, i think you take BPA here (Benson) but they go with the safe projectable RHD
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-mmm hard to say what the caps do if it plays out like this. Leonard or Benson, but they just might take a swing and go perrault here.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-wings would be ecstatic to take a physical goalscorer here i think
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-oof st louis stinks. i think they look for a D man here? no idea tbh
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-vancouver needs a bit of everything. they would be silly not to take Benson
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawakeep the russia train coming.
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-RD would look good here. stacked prospect / young guy pool, can afford to draft for near immediate need
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-gotta replace sid and geno sometime. bare prospect pool
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-trotz wants gamebreakers, this guy has the potential to be somethign different
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-lol calgary. honestly they need someone from the area ish that will stick around for a ufa year or 2.
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New Yorkif things shake out like this i think detroit is looking at either barlow or honzek. maybe danielson if they want the center depth, but i think it would be hard to pass over barlows scoring and leadership
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-another team that needs guys to stick around. anyone in the top 30 from winnipeg or brandon lol? gotta replace dubois and sheifle i guess so lets grab a C from western canada
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Baythese scumbags should be taking bpa i guess. or bedards best buddy maybe. sure
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-D man to seatlle? no one id take at 20. big, good skater
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-no idea but ive seen this a few times?
22Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Kings de Los Angelesgoal scoring, probably bpa here?
23Logo de Rangers de New York-everyone could use a a big center
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmontonbig year in the dub, dont know much about him
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Torontodraft kinda peters out for me here. give em a big winger
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jerseyhard to project bchl but what a year. if they dont take him i think colorado does
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-cant keep all their D forever. get em a swede
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Bostontake a shot at a possible sleeper in brindley
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallasd, wing, center. sure
30Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-carolina dont give a damn about the russia factor
31Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-terrible year but hes 6'3 220
25 juin 2023 à 18 h 0
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Leonard and Barlow would be my ideal round 1 draft day. Hope it falls that way
Chompzilla a aimé ceci.
25 juin 2023 à 18 h 6
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,617
Imagine being a current day WIngs fan and spouting off that the Blues stink... so cute.
25 juin 2023 à 18 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Mo Seider
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: mokumboi
Imagine being a current day WIngs fan and spouting off that the Blues stink... so cute.

i aint wrong. they had their 3 years of success and got their cup. now it is another 30 years of irrelevance. prob worth it for their fans
25 juin 2023 à 18 h 46
mokumboi
Quoting: Chompzilla
i aint wrong. they had their 3 years of success and got their cup. now it is another 30 years of irrelevance. prob worth it for their fans

Adoooorable.
25 juin 2023 à 19 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Mo Seider
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: mokumboi
Adoooorable.

you can just say you agree and im right, this is a safe space. and youd be over the moon with this draft so i dont know what youre whining about?
25 juin 2023 à 19 h 21
mokumboi
Quoting: Chompzilla
you can just say you agree and im right, this is a safe space. and youd be over the moon with this draft so i dont know what youre whining about?

Mmmbrokaythen?

And Willander would be cool, though maybe not my first pick. Not interested in the other two picks at all.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage