Logo de NSH
Logo de TBL
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de EDM
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $78 193 523 $0 $640 000 $5 306 477 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Predators de Nashville
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 3
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
C
RFA - 1
797 500 $797 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AD
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
975 000 $975 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 3
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,524
better than any Cat trade ive seen in a while
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 8
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,421
Quoting: athrin

Debrincat doesn't get 15OA AND one of our best young roster players. A dude who fell to 60 points isn't getting that return. Last time Nashville paid a player like that 8m+ we got Ryan Johansen and Matt Duchene. Not happening.

The 24OA and one of L'Heureaux or Schaefer is as much as I'd go.
glaive et AEcho a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 9
Please keep Panarin away from this team. 11M to be on the wrong side of 30 and coming off a brutal playoff performance.
AEcho a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Preds
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 915
Quoting: Ennis
Debrincat doesn't get 15OA AND one of our best young roster players. A dude who fell to 60 points isn't getting that return. Last time Nashville paid a player like that 8m+ we got Ryan Johansen and Matt Duchene. Not happening.

I thought I did Edmontons 1st and tomasino but it was all in fun. Wife is a hawks fan and this would be a way to make her a preds fan for a few years anyway lol
Ennis a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 16
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 695
too much for debrincat on nashville's end we don't need him.

kane is slow and declining fast, i wouldnt even give him one year.

dooch cant play center and i agree with ennis, panarin isnt looking so hot right now
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 17
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 695

glad it got your seal of approval. too bad it wont happen.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 19
Quoting: GeauxPreds1
I thought I did Edmontons 1st and tomasino but it was all in fun. Wife is a hawks fan and this would be a way to make her a preds fan for a few years anyway lol

Bring her back over to the light.
GeauxPreds1 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Preds
Quoting: PhilsWeiner
too much for debrincat on nashville's end we don't need him.

kane is slow and declining fast, i wouldnt even give him one year.

dooch cant play center and i agree with ennis, panarin isnt looking so hot right now

Just to make it known I wouldn’t do any of these moves either. It was just for fun. I will say this though, I would like to see duchene tried at center again with a more offensive coach. He was fine at center everywhere he was until he got in a prominently defensive system of ours.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,524

When trade for Cat happened : EVERYONE OMG OTT fleeced CHI
Now : Ott is not going to get back what they trade for him or more

which one is it, did OTT fleece CHI or did they pay fair value for Cat it cannot be both

Cat shot almost 5% below his career average, most players would gladly take a "down" year of 27G and 66P

and at 27G and 66P Cat would be NSH top scorer and points getter last season.

Cats value has not changed, 1 year does not make a player
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Preds
Bring her back over to the light.

Been trying for 10 years so far lol she has an Ellis and forsberg jersey in her closet
Ennis a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Lets go Preds

which one is it, did OTT fleece CHI or did they pay fair value for Cat it cannot be both

Cat shot almost 5% below his career average, most players would gladly take a "down" year of 27G and 66P

Well when Ottawa traded for him he was hot commodity coming off a 41 goal performance. Not so much now. Plus the fact that he’s looking for an over 8-9 million dollar contract has teams weary coming off a 67 point season. Is it right? Maybe or maybe not. Plus teams know that he maybe doesn’t want to be in Ottawa forcing their hand a little driving the price down as well
Ennis a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 14 h 29

Your interaction with a few fans on twitter over the Debrincat trade form Chicago seems to have a hold on you.
Yeah, most teams would take a "down year" because it entails the player isn't going to have as high of a trade price.
So you're telling me his 15 shooting% was unsustainable from the year prior? Then why are we moving a premium for him?
Super ironic his shooting percentage falls back to Earth once he's no longer on a line with Kane.

"and at 27G and 66P Cat would be NSH top scorer and points getter last season."
Correct. because none of our top players played a full season. A great way to tell me you only pay attention to Ottawa.
Forsberg was outproducing Cat, until he was injured.
Duchene also scored 5 less goals in 11 less games, does that make him worth 8m+?

I don't really care how much you iterate that "one year does not make a player" Cat has yet to prove he can replicate a 40 goal season without Kane. He's not as hot of a commodity from when he was on Chicago. That demand for his 40 goal season has since been lowered when you drop to 27 goals. We're not paying a dude coming off a 60 point season 8m+ and premium assets in a trade to get. Just not happening. Find another shmuck GM to overpay for him.
GeauxPreds1 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 17 h 44
B
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,453
Sold
18 juin 2023 à 19 h 7
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,721
A dude who fell to 60 points isn't getting that return.

That is not a fair and realistic way to present DeBrincat though. I explained you why the other day. Are you just going to ignore it?

That offer has been beat a lot of times on CF already. Sens would obviously not even consider.
18 juin 2023 à 19 h 10
Quoting: Xspyrit
That is not a fair and realistic way to present DeBrincat though. I explained you why the other day. Are you just going to ignore it?

It's how I'm hoping Nashville presents it. Dude is massively overrated.

And I'm completely fine with Ottawa not considering it lmao.
18 juin 2023 à 19 h 18
It's how I'm hoping Nashville presents it. Dude is massively overrated.

And I'm completely fine with Ottawa not considering it lmao.

It depends, some might overrate him but the guy is still a top line talent that you like it or not, he turned 25 y/o last season and already has 187 NHL goals...

I like Tomasino who is just a bit over 3 years younger but only has 16 goals... I mean, do you think him, L'Heureux or Schaefer are going to score that many goals before they reach 25 y/o? I bet they don't all 3 combined lol

It's your right to not want it to happen but don't be shocked to see fans from many teams make much better offers than that and when the return in real life is also much better (although with Dorion you never know as he's a big time-ticking bomb)
18 juin 2023 à 19 h 26
Modifié 18 juin 2023 à 19 h 36
It depends, some might overrate him but the guy is still a top line talent that you like it or not, he turned 25 y/o last season and already has 187 NHL goals...

I like Tomasino who is just a bit over 3 years younger but only has 16 goals... I mean, do you think him, L'Heureux or Schaefer are going to score that many goals before they reach 25 y/o? I bet they don't all 3 combined lol

It's your right that you don't it to happen but don't be shocked to see fans from many teams make much better offer than that and when the return in real life is also much better (although with Dorion you never know as he's a big time-ticking bomb)

Tomasino was scoring just under a 60 point pace in the 31 games he played. Why would we move him for a player who just produced a similar season AND the 15th overall.

You told me he'd be a ppg player under the right circumstances. What are those circumstances? Nashville doesn't have a Kane-esque player to fit those circumstances.
Debrincat has yet to prove he's been worth what Ottawa traded him for OR that he can replicate a 40 goal season without Kane. It's still a big "what if". So why would Nashville do the same?

Also, I'm genuinely not going off my feelings or biases here. Trotz directly said he wants to take a few steps back before we step forward. (And develop our young players on the fly) I'm hoping not trading for Debrincat fits that quota.
I'm still also not interested in giving him 8-9m for 8 years in hopes he can shoot at a 15%+ again.

I mean... look at Bratt, Caufield, etc. Their deals are looking a lot more appealing.

EDIT: I also just really don't want to replicate another Ryjo or Duchene contract. I want to invest in our young players.
GeauxPreds1 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2023 à 20 h 18
Tomasino was scoring just under a 60 point pace in the 31 games he played. Why would we move him for a player who just produced a similar season AND the 15th overall.

Sorry but 18 pts in 31 games is not a 60 pts pace... it's a 47.61 pts pace... so that kinda kills your argument

Keep in mind that this offer was made BY a Preds fan

You told me he'd be a ppg player under the right circumstances. What are those circumstances? Nashville doesn't have a Kane-esque player to fit those circumstances.
Debrincat has yet to prove he's been worth what Ottawa traded him for OR that he can replicate a 40 goal season without Kane. It's still a big "what if". So why would Nashville do the same?

Also, I'm genuinely not going off my feelings or biases here. Trotz directly said he wants to take a few steps back before we step forward. (And develop our young players on the fly) I'm hoping not trading for Debrincat fits that quota.
I'm still also not interested in giving him 8-9m for 8 years in hopes he can shoot at a 15%+ again.

I mean... look at Bratt, Caufield, etc. Their deals are looking a lot more appealing.

EDIT: I also just really don't want to replicate another Ryjo or Duchene contract. I want to invest in our young players.

Circumstances are easy (sucks that I have to repeat though) :

- Ottawa has a dysfunctional coaching staff. They don't know how to instill 2-way hockey and their hockey systems are pretty basic/bad for the NHL level.
- DeBrincat and Batherson both missed Norris all season. Offense comes from quick efficient defense. Norris is a top notch 2-way center already
- Pinto did all he could but it was a bit too much to ask to babysit 2 offensive wingers in his rookie season, after missing a whole season due to injury

You put DeBrincat with Stutzle and Giroux all season and he ends up PPG (which is 16 pts from what he scored, not as HUGE as you make it to be), even on that discombobulated team

As for the rest, I never discussed the MERITS of Nashville trading for ADB. I actually AGREED with you several times when it was Saros for DeBrincat. Need to be attentive.

So regarding what you said after, I agree again. If that's what you or Trotz want, then don't trade for DeBrincat. Thread was made by a Preds fan though

But we all have to deal with the same things. Do you think I want to give up plenty of assets for Carter Hart or Hellebuyck? Some Sens fans make those ACGMs. Same with Laughton, some awful proposals out there. I have no choice to deal with it.
18 juin 2023 à 21 h 26
Sorry but 18 pts in 31 games is not a 60 pts pace... it's a 47.61 pts pace... so that kinda kills your argument

Keep in mind that this offer was made BY a Preds fan

Circumstances are easy (sucks that I have to repeat though) :

- Ottawa has a dysfunctional coaching staff. They don't know how to instill 2-way hockey and their hockey systems are pretty basic/bad for the NHL level.
- DeBrincat and Batherson both missed Norris all season. Offense comes from quick efficient defense. Norris is a top notch 2-way center already
- Pinto did all he could but it was a bit too much to ask to babysit 2 offensive wingers in his rookie season, after missing a whole season due to injury

You put DeBrincat with Stutzle and Giroux all season and he ends up PPG (which is 16 pts from what he scored, not as HUGE as you make it to be), even on that discombobulated team

As for the rest, I never discussed the MERITS of Nashville trading for ADB. I actually AGREED with you several times when it was Saros for DeBrincat. Need to be attentive.

So regarding what you said after, I agree again. If that's what you or Trotz want, then don't trade for DeBrincat. Thread was made by a Preds fan though

But we all have to deal with the same things. Do you think I want to give up plenty of assets for Carter Hart or Hellebuyck? Some Sens fans make those ACGMs. Same with Laughton, some awful proposals out there. I have no choice to deal with it.

I will believe it when I see it. We can go tit for tat all day long but there's no point.

Agree to disagree.
19 juin 2023 à 11 h 33
I will believe it when I see it. We can go tit for tat all day long but there's no point.

Agree to disagree.

Sure agree to disagree but not sure what do you need to see? That DeBrincat can put better numbers than 66 pts in 82 games?
19 juin 2023 à 12 h 19
Sure agree to disagree but not sure what do you need to see? That DeBrincat can put better numbers than 66 pts in 82 games?

That he can shoot unsustainable %'s without Kane on his line. Nashville needs players that can lead offense, he can't do that. That's what I need to see.
19 juin 2023 à 18 h 26
That he can shoot unsustainable %'s without Kane on his line. Nashville needs players that can lead offense, he can't do that. That's what I need to see.

His S% was down (and other fans argue he was snake bitten, true that he hit a lot of posts) but to me that had more to do with playing with rookie Center Shane Pinto who :

- had just missed an entire season
- was being asked to do way too much
- is not a playmaker, at least not yet at the NHL level.

DeBrincat with Stutzle and Giroux would have had much better numbers

But ok let's see what happens next season, I don't think he'll be traded to the Preds anyway

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage