SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Jeremy Bracco

16 juin 2023 à 13 h 26
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 273
So I was just looking through the NTDP's highest point scorers of all time and I saw Bracco's name in the top 10 and it kind of stuck out like a sore thumb. He was the only player in the top 10 that has not become or is projected to become an elite player at the NHL level so I looked at his elite prospects page and it made me even more confused because it seems as though he has done well at every level he has played and deserved at least some ice time. Seeing as he was drafted by Toronto I came here to ask why it did not work out for him and could he ever make it to the NHL?
29 juin 2023 à 12 h 18
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
if i remember correctly the two issues were that his skating and work ethic was not improving to be at the nhl level and he had a number of off-ice issues (big fan of miami flour).

one of those guys who had a lot of potential but the pieces never fit. think it would've been smarter to send him off when his value was still adaquete.
6 juill. 2023 à 18 h 21
Summary Writer
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 329
Saw him play in the AHL, he was great I really don't understand how he couldn't make the leafs Bottom six during that 2018-19 year instead of Par lindholm who played 60+ games
10 sept. 2023 à 18 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,174
Leafs fans (myself included) valued him highly for a long time. He dropped 79 points in 75 as a 19-20 year on in the AHL, which is almost unheard of at that age. The fact that he never got an NHL game still blows my mind.

But yes, I heard he had a bad attitude and wasn't a great skater, but he was an elite passer.

Looks like he had a decent year in the KHL last year.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage