Leonard, yes please!

over Michkov? big mistake
15 juin 2023 à 18 h 43
Reinbacher Josi 2.0
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,289
Quoting: Blues4TheCup
over Michkov? big mistake

Michkov gonna drop hard cause of his contract in Russia. I personally the risks are bigger than a lot of people. If Michkov is MTLs pick, I would definitely be happy because the skeptical Habs would determine the risks aren't big enough, but if they pick Leonard, then the risks are definitely too big. This is definitely a pick that I have full trust in MTL
15 juin 2023 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 2
I think michkov will be a better player but leonard is more likely to be the montreal pick will all the situation , all the odds on mise o jeu ( french sport betting ) guess leonard at first and have every year the good pick and change the leonard bet after the war draft of montreal after combine look the source are very good for montreal.

sorry for my english i try to practice im not verry good right now lol
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
19 juin 2023 à 23 h 50
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,264
Quoting: electromenage
I think michkov will be a better player but leonard is more likely to be the montreal pick will all the situation , all the odds on mise o jeu ( french sport betting ) guess leonard at first and have every year the good pick and change the leonard bet after the war draft of montreal after combine look the source are very good for montreal.

sorry for my english i try to practice im not verry good right now lol

Thank you for making the effort to communicate with fellow hockey fans in a language that is not your native tongue. I greatly admire you for the effort and what it reveals about your character.

Welcome to CapFriendly, by the way! If there's one piece of advice that I can give you, it's this: the good guys will always be nice, and the guys who aren't nice -- especially those who insult you -- aren't worth listening to.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage