Big Mock Energy

Big Mock Energy

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: CMac66
Publié: 23 mai 2023 à 8 h 5
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Lucky dicks. Wanted it to be ducks
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Maybe Carlsson pushes but Fantilli is what I'd want
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-I do not believe the jackets pass on Carlsson. A big centre/wing is tough to come by and they have young prospects everywhere except a big centre.
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-San Jose went with Eklund (playmaker) , then Bystedt (big North South game) and Lund as centres, they can't pass on this superstar. I'd be shocked if they did
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-By all accounts they really like him
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-May not be the sexiest pick but I think having the 12th allows them to reach here and still get a great forward
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Such a flyers pick. Heavy game with a rocket, models his game after the Tkachuks (his words lol). Could also go Moore here.
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-Crazy fast centre/wing that some like more than Smith. I think he's a good start to a caps retool
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-High engine with Marco Kasper and Larkin with Raymond would be a fun first and 2nd line
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-I like the dynamic Swede for the blues
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-If he gets to his projection as a 2nd line C, that's perfect behind Pettersson
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaI really don't know about where Sale fits, hes a wildcard to me. Would probably have him lower
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Big time goal scorer but needs work. Probably a project
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-High potential they need homeruns
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-Thought of as the best offensive dman in the draft. Risky but could be a big payoff
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-Crazy good shot just need work in some other areas. Personally one of my favs
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New YorkThis is going to be a reach however, hes like Leonard in that he plays a hard pesky game and I think they are lacking that kind of grit
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Solid and most nhl ready game outside the top 5
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayHow do yiu build on Bedard? Have Yager fall in your lap
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-The kind of big, power game that can help Wright or Beniers
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I happen to like Willander, and I think given their prospect pool the wild could use some RD
22Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los AngelesThey're in a prime position for big risk big reward. Him and Carlsson are 2 freight trains to go with thief impressive young guns
23Logo de Rangers de New York-I happen to love Stenberg and think he should be taken in the top 20. Rangers can't pass on him
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonWith the preds back they take a centre that becomes the highest upside C in their system
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoTo me he just fits how the blues like to play
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyThey opt for someone a bit safer but a nice draft shaping up
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-They need replacement scorers and no one shoots more than Halttunen (probably haha). I'm a big fan I just think teams won't value him that high
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de BostonNew GM, starts a new chapter future PP1?
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la FlorideLike Slaf and Mesar they laugh as Perrault falls in their lapo reunite him with Smith
30Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de DallasBlues have to be happy with this draft if it falls this way. Little more of a playmaker to go with Stramel.
31Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Doesn't matter who they pick, he'll be traded in 2 years lol
32Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Size and skill down the middle, something they're lacking in the system. He's up in some drafts and Carolina has one of the best scouting in the league.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
34Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
35Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
36Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
37Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
38Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
39Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Flyers de Philadelphie
40Logo de Capitals de Washington-
41Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
42Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Blues de St-Louis
43Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
44Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
45Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
46Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
47Logo de Predators de Nashville-
48Logo de Flames de Calgary-
49Logo de Islanders de New York-
50Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
51Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
52Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
53Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
54Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
55Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Rangers de New York
56Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
57Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
58Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
59Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
60Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
61Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
62Logo de Stars de Dallas-
63Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
64Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
23 mai 2023 à 13 h 5
SK
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 291
WPG gets Nate Danielson? GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!
24 mai 2023 à 2 h 14
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 115
Love the jackets second pick. Let him devlope back home for 2 more years and then let him bring a fully devloped body to the NHL. Along with simashev still being on the board for the 34OA pick the jackets could bring some real size to bear in a few years. Think Voronkov But Sim Patty and Leo filling up the ice. Thats a lot of reach and skill at the same time.
24 mai 2023 à 3 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Really good mock draft. I like it! I think Willander and Honzek might go earlier, but it's a total guessing game right now.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage