Thoughts

Thoughts

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Caleger
Publié: 17 mai 2023 à 19 h 24
17 mai 2023 à 20 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 347
As a habs fan, I couldnt hate this more but I think you nailed the first 9 picks! I see it go exactly that way

BUT, I also think you completly missed the next 10 picks haha.

Pellikka, Ritchie, Simashev and Draigcevic wont go before Dvorsky, Moore, Perrault, Barlow.

I wont go into details but overall, the first group of 4 I juste mention have so much more question marks than the second group and thats why I think most of them will fall deeper than expected.

Dvorsky, Perrault, Moore and Barlow also have a lot of questions marks but most of them have more than one prime attributes scouts are looking for!

Side notes:
Not having Yager in the top 20 is crazy.
Gauthier will go 1st round
Nate Danielson is a gem and his complete package tool will make him a top 15 pick.

I say all that in all modesty, your point of view is as good as mine but those are my toughts!
18 mai 2023 à 1 h 2
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,389
Speaking as a Blues fan, I definitely have some notes.

- While the Blues would certainly love to end up with Ritchie, I cannot see them taking him at #10, especially with Moore and Dvorsky still available
- Out of context, Bonk is a solid pick, but I also cannot imagine the Blues passing on Danielson twice. And that goes for whether they've already snagged a C or not.
- I would bet diamonds to donuts that the Blues do not touch Brindley, especially with Lindstein and Price still available.

Also, I think Dragicevic, Sawchyn and Dower Nilsson are much too high, while Yager, Stramel, Perron and probably Price are much too low.
18 mai 2023 à 12 h 4
SK
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 291
Why do people keep putting Gabe Perreault with the Jets. NO TY to more little guys. Honzek, Sale and Danielson are much better for WPG at that point if they are still available.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage