Forums/Armchair-GM

23-24 WPG Jets

Créé par: SKWPG
Équipe: 2022-23 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 17 mai 2023
Publié: 17 mai 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
WPG building for the future, but staying competitive.
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de FLA
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de BOS
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $57 510 833 $0 $1 577 500 $24 989 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
5 850 000 $5 850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
894 167 $894 167 $
AD
RFA - 4
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
780 000 $780 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
859 167 $859 167 $
C
RFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
2 725 000 $2 725 000 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
G
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
815 000 $815 000 $ (Bonis de performance15 000 $$15K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
828 333 $828 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mai 2023 à 13 h 46
Démarrer sujet
SK
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 291
Quoting: ON3M4N
Schmaltz isn't a center. He took 100 draws this year. Over the last 3 years he's taken 876 face-offs. This ranks 152nd in the NHL and only 5 draws more than Miko Rantanen....whose a winger.

He can play Center. He's rates as Center and WInger. As for who can play what position, etc... look at Laine in CBJ. Sometimes they just need a shot at it. If Schmaltz doesn't like Center or do very well at it, the Jets can move guys around / up and down. Lambert, Limoges, Barron and Stenlund all play Center as well.
17 mai 2023 à 13 h 54
Démarrer sujet
SK
Quoting: ON3M4N
They have Ullmark who is going to win the Vezina this year. MS55 is a locker room problem and for a team like Boston that values leadership/culture, MS55 simply doesn't fit the bill.

Ullmark is going to win the Vezina because he plays for Boston. Sarros is the best goalie in the league and should win it. Helly won so many games the jets didn't deserve to win. He's the main reason they won most of their games. Imagine that kind of "AMERICAN BORN" goalie playing in Boston who can drag a team like WPG into the playoffs. As for MS55, don't worry about him. He just needs a change. As we all know, when players go to Boston, they change. They adopt the mindset and personality of that organization. Scheifele would go there and blend in. He would stop taking all the pressure and thinking it is all on him. He just needs the change.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 6
Go Jets Go
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,225
Quoting: jonh514
The way I see it

Florida 1st, Anderson, Kidney -> PLD

Xhekaj -> Perfetti & Stanley (I like this deal, but I am just as happy not to do it)

I can assure you one thing...Xhekaj most certainly does not equal Perfetti & Stanley.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 8
Go Jets Go
Quoting: SKWPG
Perfetti is still an unknown and is small and squishy. The Jets need more grit.

Ullmark has shown that he needs to have someone to spare him off, especially in the playoffs.

KFC is American and is a top winger that AZ can build around. The Jets may also throw in a 1st round prospect, a top 6 D and a back up goalie to get Vejmelka and Schmaltz.

Seriously... you want to keep Chevy who does nothing and keeps the Jets in the middle forever. Okay... have fun with that. I'm tired of watching the Jets sit around the middle.

This has to be a troll account...
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 18
Démarrer sujet
SK
Quoting: Rooney
This has to be a troll account...

Get out from under the bridge before you say things like that.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 280
Quoting: jonh514
We really have too many LHD prospects to have one of our slots taken up by Schmidt. The salary is so high as well that it will become prohibitive. I'm not saying no to the deal if we "have to take him" to get it done, but I would rather take the exact deal without Schmidt attached, because we will be trying to trade him as soon as the deal closes.

Schmidt mainly played as a RD
SKWPG a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 24
Go Jets Go
Get out from under the bridge before you say things like that.

Please do me a favour and take a look at other WPG AC-GM's, your value's are completely off and other users are simply going to think you are trying to troll.
Jets33 a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 34
Démarrer sujet
SK
Please do me a favour and take a look at other WPG AC-GM's, your value's are completely off and other users are simply going to think you are trying to troll.

The Jets need to get younger and grittier. They need to make spots for younger guys. This is about being competitive now and having a future.

The Jets need a change.

I'm desperately trying to figure how to get Konecny, but I doubt the Flyers would let him go.

I want speed and grit for the Jets. Disagree all you want, but as an elite youth sports coach and manager, I build teams with balance and the right elements. The opposite of Chevy and other GM's that just grab the best player that's available or whatever is available to fill in roster spots.

There needs to be a vision. Disagree all you want, but calling names is pointless.

I've looked at other builds, teams, etc... but this is my vision.

Is it ideal? Will it work? Who knows. But I would rather shake things up and change the dynamics and get younger and grittier than doing nothing.
Rooney a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 46
Go Jets Go
The Jets need to get younger and grittier. They need to make spots for younger guys. This is about being competitive now and having a future.

The Jets need a change.

I'm desperately trying to figure how to get Konecny, but I doubt the Flyers would let him go.

I want speed and grit for the Jets. Disagree all you want, but as an elite youth sports coach and manager, I build teams with balance and the right elements. The opposite of Chevy and other GM's that just grab the best player that's available or whatever is available to fill in roster spots.

There needs to be a vision. Disagree all you want, but calling names is pointless.

I've looked at other builds, teams, etc... but this is my vision.

Is it ideal? Will it work? Who knows. But I would rather shake things up and change the dynamics and get younger and grittier than doing nothing.

Hey man, I'll be the first to admit a change is needed. I also agree that the Jets lack grit, this is something I would like to see addressed in the off-season too. I just think that IF the Jets were to move any of the players above, they could get a lot more value in return than what's been proposed. Like you said, the Jets need to get younger...moving your top prospect in Perfetti doesn't really fit that mold.
SKWPG a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 14 h 59
Démarrer sujet
SK
Hey man, I'll be the first to admit a change is needed. I also agree that the Jets lack grit, this is something I would like to see addressed in the off-season too. I just think that IF the Jets were to move any of the players above, they could get a lot more value in return than what's been proposed. Like you said, the Jets need to get younger...moving your top prospect in Perfetti doesn't really fit that mold.

I LOVE Perfetti. He just worries me. Like most Jets fans, I was happy to get Perfetti at #10 (I wanted Lundell, but happy with Perfetti). He's got SO much going for him. Again, his hockey IQ, Vision and Passing is off the charts. Those are gifts you just can't buy for anything. I just cringe watching him because he's lacking the speed and mobility to get where he needs to be all the time. He uses his brain and angles (I swear he's doing trigonometry all game) to get to where he needs to be at the right time. But, he also doesn't move or pivot fast enough when he lets the puck go and puts himself in HORRIBLE spots against the boards, etc. He must know that he's going to be targeted because he's not fast or big and is crazy talented. Will he get it together, increase his speed and awareness? I really hope so. I do. But, back to the Jets getting grittier, etc... sometimes you need to give to get. I don't want to lose Ehlers and I want to bring up Big Bad Brad and other guys, so there will be speed and talent coming up, so Perfetti is my man out. Can edit and make a different trade, but he's the guy I'm using to help bring someone like Kidney or making a different trade to get someone like Dach or Konecny. I'm probably going to make a new team and post soon. Stay tuned and Troll me again then. cool
Rooney a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 5
Go Jets Go
I LOVE Perfetti. He just worries me. Like most Jets fans, I was happy to get Perfetti at #10 (I wanted Lundell, but happy with Perfetti). He's got SO much going for him. Again, his hockey IQ, Vision and Passing is off the charts. Those are gifts you just can't buy for anything. I just cringe watching him because he's lacking the speed and mobility to get where he needs to be all the time. He uses his brain and angles (I swear he's doing trigonometry all game) to get to where he needs to be at the right time. But, he also doesn't move or pivot fast enough when he lets the puck go and puts himself in HORRIBLE spots against the boards, etc. He must know that he's going to be targeted because he's not fast or big and is crazy talented. Will he get it together, increase his speed and awareness? I really hope so. I do. But, back to the Jets getting grittier, etc... sometimes you need to give to get. I don't want to lose Ehlers and I want to bring up Big Bad Brad and other guys, so there will be speed and talent coming up, so Perfetti is my man out. Can edit and make a different trade, but he's the guy I'm using to help bring someone like Kidney or making a different trade to get someone like Dach or Konecny. I'm probably going to make a new team and post soon. Stay tuned and Troll me again then. cool

I agree with a lot of the above. I always enjoy seeing different takes on what people would do when it comes to the Jets so I look forward to seeing your next team! That’s the whole point of CapFriendly, sharing ideas and rosters and being able to have thoughtful discussions even if you don’t agree 100%. Apologies for initially thinking you were trolling, my bad man.
SKWPG a aimé ceci.
17 mai 2023 à 15 h 53
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,570
He can play Center. He's rates as Center and WInger. As for who can play what position, etc... look at Laine in CBJ. Sometimes they just need a shot at it. If Schmaltz doesn't like Center or do very well at it, the Jets can move guys around / up and down. Lambert, Limoges, Barron and Stenlund all play Center as well.

He can play center, but in his 7yr career neither the Hawks or Yotes have wanted to play him there. Somehow though he magically will figure it out in WPG

Ullmark is going to win the Vezina because he plays for Boston. Sarros is the best goalie in the league and should win it. Helly won so many games the jets didn't deserve to win. He's the main reason they won most of their games. Imagine that kind of "AMERICAN BORN" goalie playing in Boston who can drag a team like WPG into the playoffs. As for MS55, don't worry about him. He just needs a change. As we all know, when players go to Boston, they change. They adopt the mindset and personality of that organization. Scheifele would go there and blend in. He would stop taking all the pressure and thinking it is all on him. He just needs the change.

This whole post tells me you didn't actually watch Ullmark play this year. There were many nights where Boston had no business being in the game, but Ullmark stood on his head and kept them in it. Not only that but why wouldn't Boston just go with Swayman (also American born)? Over the last 3 season each guy ranks:

SV%
JS: T-5th
CH: T-12th

HDSV%
JS: 8th
CH: 30th

GSAA/60
JS: 7th
CH: T-10th

Swayman is 5yrs younger and playing at a high end level. Before you say "he plays for Boston"......people had them as a wild card team this past season before it started. The Bruins the year before were actually a wildcard team. Lets not sit here and act like Boston has been some unstoppable juggernaut over the years.

As for MS55, I want him no where near this organization unless its to play against them. To go along with be a locker room problem, he's below average in face-offs and leaves a lot to be desired in the 200ft game.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage