SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

San Jose Sharks 4th Overall

San Jose Sharks 4th Overall

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: SJSGM
Publié: 11 mai 2023 à 9 h 53
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-potential franchise center, obviously would love him at 4th overall but he's going 1st
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-another potentially elite center, love his mix of size, skill, and physicality, Grier would love him too, but no chance he falls to 4. Even if Anaheim goes for the higher potential Michkov, he would go 3rd.
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-now guys that could actually be available, I'd love Carlsson. Like Fantilli, he's another guy with good size, skill, and physicality. Not as high potential as Fantilli, but he's already playing against men and will likely be a well-rounded 1c.
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-maybe the most likely pick for SJ, Smith should be available at #4 and if he's not that means Carlsson is. Don't love his defensive game and his lack of physicality, but he's had great production and size, which SJ lacks in their prospect system. Very high ceiling I think (higher than Carlsson?) and the Boston connection makes it even more likely.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-many have him ranked much lower, but I'd want Benson at 5. I think he's fallen because of his size, not his production. Yeah he's small, but he has everything else I'd want, good offensively and defensively, high compete level, and seems like a high-character guy.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-as Michkov is relatively risky, I'd want him 6th most. Highest upside besides Bedard, but his contract, Russia, and his dad's passing complicate things. Small, low compete level, bad defensively, but can't ignore his offensive potential.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
18Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
23Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
24Logo de Rangers de New York-
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
26Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
27Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
32Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
11 mai 2023 à 9 h 57
go Sharks go
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 399
left a description but I don't think it's showing up:

Basically I said that I personally value size, compete level, physicality, well roundedness (good offensively and defensively, on and off the puck) and a high character and team frst guy (on and off the ice).
Not that educated on this stuff so my opinion could change quickly.
didn't think much about 7-10 just needed 10 players to publish
please leave a comment or question and we'll hopefully both get smarter

edit - also, I don't really watch full games of these guys, just watch/read reports and highlights.
11 mai 2023 à 13 h 50
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,679
Grier hinted that the Michkov contract was not an issue so I think he is high on the list. Sharks have been in love with Swedes lately and Carlsson has the size and two way game Grier covets, But smith has the BC connection and went to school with Griers kid.
Guessing the sharks ideal target is difficult because all 3 have positives and could be a huge Benefit, guess the biggest question is who is going at #3

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage