Forums/Armchair-GM

New York Rangers trade candidates

Créé par: AG_sweden
Équipe: 2023-24 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 10 mai 2023
Publié: 10 mai 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
- one of the core players if they are willing to wave their no trade clause.
- Ryan Lindgren (can potentially be cap casualty)
- Barclay Goodrow (potential cap casualty buyout or traded)
- K'Andre Miller (not because he should be traded but of the Laffy, Kakko Key trio Key has the most value on the market)
- Alexis Lafrenière if some one is dumb enough to play top 10 pick and good young player 25 ish and younger that can come in and play well in top 9 position. If not then no reason to trade him.
- Anyone saying they desperately need to hang on to one of either Kane or Vlady didn't learn a thing from this past season.
- And yes, sky is not falling.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1867 000 $
22 500 000 $
34 125 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
32 250 000 $
31 350 000 $
2900 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de COL
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de MIN
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $82 551 582 $610 892 $965 000 $948 418 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
4 437 500 $4 437 500 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
AG
RFA - 3
828 333 $828 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG
RFA - 2
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
867 000 $867 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
797 500 $797 500 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 mai 2023 à 2 h 39
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 877
Lindgren won't be moved this year, but I would say there is a 95% chance he gets traded after next Season. His current deal and expires, and he will look for a raise on another RFA deal. As beloved as he is, it would be wise to capitalize on his value then. Nevermind the fact that money will already be tight, but his physical style of play doesn't lend itself to longevity (think Dan Girardi). Better to get what you can then before you pay too much for a declining asset.

If they trade Goodrow, they should only do so in a standard trade. Not one where they have to package him with major assets. Otherwise, the Buyout option makes more sense. Would prefer to keep him for another year, but the Cap Crunch is a harsh reality.

Miller isn't going anywhere. Especially if Goodrow gets moved, in which case, he gets a longer term Contract.

Lafreniere gets a Bridge deal. Everyone is looking to poach him now. Disappointing or not, there is no need to move a former 1OA as he comes off his ELC. Not for 50 cents on the dollar.

Tarasenko and Kane are both Out.
AG_sweden et Jimbo1119 a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 3 h 36
Démarrer sujet
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,716
Quoting: Shakabakes
Lindgren won't be moved this year, but I would say there is a 95% chance he gets traded after next Season. His current deal and expires, and he will look for a raise on another RFA deal. As beloved as he is, it would be wise to capitalize on his value then. Nevermind the fact that money will already be tight, but his physical style of play doesn't lend itself to longevity (think Dan Girardi). Better to get what you can then before you pay too much for a declining asset.

If they trade Goodrow, they should only do so in a standard trade. Not one where they have to package him with major assets. Otherwise, the Buyout option makes more sense. Would prefer to keep him for another year, but the Cap Crunch is a harsh reality.

Miller isn't going anywhere. Especially if Goodrow gets moved, in which case, he gets a longer term Contract.

Lafreniere gets a Bridge deal. Everyone is looking to poach him now. Disappointing or not, there is no need to move a former 1OA as he comes off his ELC. Not for 50 cents on the dollar.

Tarasenko and Kane are both Out.

I know Miller is staying, I was just pointing out if to trade someone it makes sense to trade the one which gives the best return.
Another point was it makes zero sense to trade Laffy because value is low.
If to keep Miller and Laffy I say they most likely need to move on from Goody.
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 3 h 48
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835
Hoping that NYR management is hasty and attempts to move Miller out of all their options this offseason. Would really love for CBJ to take a run at him.

IF NYR did decide to go that route (which we seemingly both agree isn't likely), what's a return you think could entice them to? LA's 1st this year seems to be the piece CBJ really wanna include for any vet acquisition they may try to make. Assuming that's part of a package, what else do you think would be needed to make an offer that could actually be realistically taken?
10 mai 2023 à 4 h 12
Démarrer sujet
GM
Quoting: Trevor31lv
Hoping that NYR management is hasty and attempts to move Miller out of all their options this offseason. Would really love for CBJ to take a run at him.

IF NYR did decide to go that route (which we seemingly both agree isn't likely), what's a return you think could entice them to? LA's 1st this year seems to be the piece CBJ really wanna include for any vet acquisition they may try to make. Assuming that's part of a package, what else do you think would be needed to make an offer that could actually be realistically taken?

Given that Key was 0.5 ppg game this year had hasn't reached his potential (he has some work to do with consistency and defensive reads) with limited pp time. I would say price tag is hefty. I speculated for trade with LAK for Turcotte, Durzi and Lizotte and 2nd round pick which most LAK fans where okay with. But this is pure speculation. He isn't getting moved (I feel).
10 mai 2023 à 4 h 23
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 835
Quoting: AG_sweden
Given that Key was 0.5 ppg game this year had hasn't reached his potential (he has some work to do with consistency and defensive reads) with limited pp time. I would say price tag is hefty. I speculated for trade with LAK for Turcotte, Durzi and Lizotte and 2nd round pick which most LAK fans where okay with. But this is pure speculation. He isn't getting moved (I feel).

Yeah, I'd imagine that a real discussion would probably have to start with something along the lines of LA's 1st, Metaychuk, and Chinakov maybe. I'm bad with properly valuing deals that involve prospects though since I'm not super in tune with that side of things.

Agree that it's not realistic since NYR have way better long term options to sort out the eventual money problems with all this young talent, but man Miller is exactly what Columbus needs rn, both to have some sense of competitiveness next year and for the future when they hope to actually be good.

I do hope they at least do their due diligence on a potential offer sheet. Can't see any scenario NYR don't match unless it's just an exorbitant numbers, but maybe they at least drive up the price on a likely bridge deal he'd sign with then and maybe hurt their long term cap a small bit.
AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 9 h 43
Benzino204
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 695
Laf is complicated.

Looking at recent history there seems to be numerous examples of first round Rangers forward prospects either not living up to potential or flat out being busts.

If the projections of Kaako and Lafreniere pre draft came to fruition, you would be in an even more precarious position because both guys would be 40 goal scorers.

I'm not a fan of the Rangers, or pay attention to the media there, but I wonder if Gallant leaving was at least in part because of the failures of Kaako and Lafreniere to live up to their potential, and firing Gallant is one more step to try and get Lefreniere and Kaako going.

I totally understand the trepidation in trading Laf, but if he doesn't get better fast, you may find yourselves trading him for a mid round pick and a minor leaguer in two years, when a better offer was on the table in this offseason.
10 mai 2023 à 11 h 13
Démarrer sujet
GM
Quoting: Benzino204
Laf is complicated.

Looking at recent history there seems to be numerous examples of first round Rangers forward prospects either not living up to potential or flat out being busts.

If the projections of Kaako and Lafreniere pre draft came to fruition, you would be in an even more precarious position because both guys would be 40 goal scorers.

I'm not a fan of the Rangers, or pay attention to the media there, but I wonder if Gallant leaving was at least in part because of the failures of Kaako and Lafreniere to live up to their potential, and firing Gallant is one more step to try and get Lefreniere and Kaako going.

I totally understand the trepidation in trading Laf, but if he doesn't get better fast, you may find yourselves trading him for a mid round pick and a minor leaguer in two years, when a better offer was on the table in this offseason.

Gallant said they need to play top 6 min and he gives them 3-4 games. That is not enough. Neither Kakko or Laffy have had a real shot in the top 6 and their development is hurt because of it. Chytil looked bad for 4 years being developed the same way, only in 5th year managed to figure it out. Laffy is apparently very well liked in the looker room... And he likes it in NYR. Get him a Kakko bridge and give him and Kakko top 6 min, at least given them a proper chance before moving on from them.
That is my take at least.

As for the full reason Gallant got fired I'm sure the core guys got him sacked.
10 mai 2023 à 11 h 54
Benzino204
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 695
Quoting: AG_sweden
Gallant said they need to play top 6 min and he gives them 3-4 games. That is not enough. Neither Kakko or Laffy have had a real shot in the top 6 and their development is hurt because of it. Chytil looked bad for 4 years being developed the same way, only in 5th year managed to figure it out. Laffy is apparently very well liked in the looker room... And he likes it in NYR. Get him a Kakko bridge and give him and Kakko top 6 min, at least given them a proper chance before moving on from them.
That is my take at least.

As for the full reason Gallant got fired I'm sure the core guys got him sacked.

Yeah, both guys got the scouts going crazy because they were playing top 6 minutes in junior or Europe, and with guys picked that high you need to give them top 6 minutes for them to develop properly. I too believe Laf will get a bridge deal. If they trade him now and he becomes who he is supposed to be Drury will get fired. Both still have time to develop, but that time is creeping up.
AG_sweden a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 12 h 2
Démarrer sujet
GM
Quoting: Benzino204
Yeah, both guys got the scouts going crazy because they were playing top 6 minutes in junior or Europe, and with guys picked that high you need to give them top 6 minutes for them to develop properly. I too believe Laf will get a bridge deal. If they trade him now and he becomes who he is supposed to be Drury will get fired. Both still have time to develop, but that time is creeping up.

That I do agree with also 👌

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage