Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
LW (Tier 1)- Would die for this team
C (Tier 2)- Legitamently like this team
RW (Tier 3)- Don't mind this team
LD (Tier 4)- Don't like this team
RD (Tier 5)- Detest this team
G (Tier 6)- Doesn't even deserve to exist and should move to Canada

These teams are ranked within the columns with the top being a more favorable position than the bottom.

Bruins- self explanatory
Oilers- They've been who I was pulling for in the past 2 playoffs when the B's got eliminated. A large part of it is McDavid, but I still like the team in general
Kraken- Seattle's a great city, their jerseys are great and they're a good underdog story. Also color me a fan of Matty Beniers
Penguins- I have a lot of respect for Crosby, who reminds me a lot of Bergeron. It's been a similar journey for our 2 teams as our long runs of success are seemingly ending with the impending retirement of Bergy and Crosby. I will sincerely miss both of them.
Blue Jackets- They seem like a fun small market team to root for- they were very competitive against us in the 2019 playoffs. I used to love Sean Kuraly when he was on the Bruins, so he elevates my liking for their team.
Red Wings- They gave us some of the best hockey of all time with the Avs-WIngs rivalry in the 90s. Were once great although they haven't been very good recently.
Sabres- I have a friend who's a huge Sabres fan, and I don't have any beef with them. I was hoping they'd make the playoffs this year, and as someone who's watched plenty of Devon Levi in college I know they'll be a scary team in the future.
Predators- Don't mind the team and I used to love Pekka Rinne
Islanders- Just a gritty, old-school-styled team which I respect. They always are a very tough team to beat, especially in the playoffs.
Canucks- I'm a big fan of the Pacific Northwest, so naturally I like Vancouver and therefore the Canucks. Still, I also love making fun of them for being such a pathetically-run franchise.
Jets- I wanted them to beat Vegas. Their playoff atmosphere is electric. I've also drafted Kyle Connor in fantasy for 3 years in a row now.
Ducks- I used to like the Ducks before Zegras came up. Not really sure what I don't like about him (he doesn't seem like a bad individual or anything) but he just gives me negative vibes.
Avalanche- I was rooting against them last year but only because I had gotten into an argument with one guy because I embarrassingly picked them to lose in the second round. Points off for moving out of Quebec, although that was a pretty obvious decision to do so.
Sharks- cool jerseys I guess. Pretty irrelevant franchise in my opinion.
Devils- also cool jerseys. I've been rooting for them in the playoffs, although that's just because I don't want to see the Rangers or Canes do well
Kings- Very cool jerseys. Brings them up significantly because usually I hate LA teams.
Wild- Just a mid franchise altogether.
Flyers- Had a pretty good rivalry with the Bruins back in the day, but that was before my time. They've been pretty much a free win whenever we play them, so I don't mind them.
Rangers- On the one hand, I like their jerseys and love their goal horn. I respect their fans for being so passionate. On the other hand, they're from New York.
Flames- Since I said I liked the Oilers I also have to say I dislike the Flames. I also don't really like them that much.
Senators- I don't know what I dislike about the Senators. All I know is that I dislike them.
Stars- What did Texas deserve to get a hockey team. They don't even have outdoor ice. For the record I'm down to give Texas back to Mexico, though I doubt Mexico would want them.
Panthers- Similar to the Stars. They took everything from us this first round, but they'll make up for that if the beat the Leafs because that would be absolutely hilarious and would help ease my pain.
Golden Knights- Not a huge fan of Vegas. Not a huge fan of the Golden Knights either.
Lightning- They had a pretty good rivalry with us for a couple years, and have beaten us in the playoffs a couple times. Still, I respect them for being such a passionate hockey town even though they're from Florida.
Hurricanes- They're just too good for my liking. They're that annoying type of good team that doesn't have any players that are particularly fun to watch but still win games. Rod Brind'amour complains about the refs after every single loss even when the refs are completely fine. They got the benefit of almost every call against us last year and Brind'Amour still found a way to complain about it.
Blues- Not only did they beat us in a series that we easily should have won, but they then took Torey Krug from us. Obviously this is driven purely off jealousy, but I still don't like them.
Capitals- Tom Wilson
Canadiens- I don't actually hate Montreal, which has a passionate fanbase that is remarkably not annoying. In fact, I met a Habs fan in Nova Scotia last year who complimented my Bruins hat, broke the news to me that the Bruins had re-signed Bergeron and Krejci (which made my day) and said that "The Bruins are good at beating Toronto. I respect that." Still, as a Bruins fan I feel like I'm obligated to put the Habs in this spot.
Blackhawks- It would have been so perfect to win in 2013 after that miraculous comeback over Toronto, right in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing. Chicago had to come and take it away from us. I also legitamently dislike the team.
Maple Leafs- I tried to convince myself to root for the Leafs this playoffs. Now that I know what it's like to choke a series in the first round I understood the suffering of Leafs fans (much of which had been brought on by the Bruins). I couldn't bring myself to do it, however. In fact, it has been a soothing experience to watch the Leafs get embarrassed in the first 3 games by the Panthers, letting me know that whatever pain I experience as a Bruins fan, it will never be as bad as being a Maple Leafs fan. Much like Montreal, I don't actually hate the Leafs and their fans (I love Steve Dangle) but I love laughing at them so much that I'm always cheering for them to lose.
Arizona- self-explanatory. Please move them to either Quebec or Halifax.
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
3282 500 000 $49 343 444 $0 $1 470 000 $33 156 556 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
897 500 $897 500 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
925 000 $925 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Predators de Nashville
789 167 $789 167 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
800 000 $800 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
883 750 $883 750 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
C
RFA - 5
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
785 000 $785 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Rangers de New York
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
733 333 $733 333 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
847 500 $847 500 $
DG
RFA - 4
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
768 333 $768 333 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
841 667 $841 667 $
C
RFA - 4
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
897 500 $897 500 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
841 667 $841 667 $
AG
RFA - 3
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
809 444 $809 444 $
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Capitals de Washington
863 333 $863 333 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 mai 2023 à 19 h 42
Pens are better
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 609
Well you better update your 2nd favorite team on your profile. It still says Anaheim lol.

I respect you for putting Pittsburgh at 3. As a pens fan I dont really like Boston, but the players are fine aside from Marchand (i hate him). I can't like the team but I can like the players and respect them. Bergeron is a great guy and he will be missed. I like him a lot.
Lets_Go_Bruins2024 a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2023 à 19 h 42
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,259
My biggest fear about Ryan Reynolds or Snoop Dogg owning the Sens is that it will turn neutral fans into fans who like the Sens. I want everyone who isn't a Sens fan to hate them.
8 mai 2023 à 20 h 35
JT Miller for Hart
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 768
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
My biggest fear about Ryan Reynolds or Snoop Dogg owning the Sens is that it will turn neutral fans into fans who like the Sens. I want everyone who isn't a Sens fan to hate them.

lol, my biggest fear of Snoop Dogg owning the Sens is that he could relocate them to become a 4th Bay Area team. Reynolds would make a good owner, but, IMO, Alanis Morrisette would be the best one for the team(apparently she's an "honourary Sens captain").
8 mai 2023 à 20 h 40
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,259
Quoting: AK50
lol, my biggest fear of Snoop Dogg owning the Sens is that he could relocate them to become a 4th Bay Area team. Reynolds would make a good owner, but, IMO, Alanis Morrisette would be the best one for the team(apparently she's an "honourary Sens captain").

Lmao we still doing the "sens could move" thing?
AK50 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage