SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock draft

Mock draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: IconicHawk
Publié: 7 avr. 2023 à 17 h 6
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-I legitimately think there’s nothing left I can cover of him, he’s just built differently
2Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus is in a franchise centre crisis and they failed to land Bedard, fortunately though they land the next best thing in this draft besides Bedard in Adam Fantilli
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Now this is where the interesting part in the draft comes in. Carlsson or Michkov. Hopefully Kyle Davidson isn’t drunk when making this decision like his other moves. But I mean he did decently last draft so hopefully he does great. How to do so? Get our new franchise centre instead of a winger when we’re literally full of them. I even posted a whole page why Chicago shouldn’t draft Michkov
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Sharks fans can b*tch about how Mike Grier wants size in his forwards but come one, when your as good as Michkov is size is irrelevant
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-After the top 4 I think anything can happen so I doubt any of these picks will end up happening but enjoy. I won’t give explanations instead I’d like to hear what people on this site would do
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
8Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
9Logo de Capitals de Washington-
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
11Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
17Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
18Logo de Flames de Calgary-
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
23Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Stars de Dallas
24Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
26Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
27Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
28Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Rangers de New York
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
32Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
7 avr. 2023 à 17 h 32
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 202
Hoping that AZ will finally get some lottery luck this year. They have never had it in the past so toes crossed.

If they do wind up in the 5-8 range I would expect them to take Will Smith.
With the Sens pick at about 10-12 I would hope that Sandin Pellikka or Reinbacher are available. I am also really high on Dragicevic, his underlying numbers indicate that he could be a massive draft steal in the 20s but a reach that would pay off in the 10-15 range.
7 avr. 2023 à 17 h 52
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,374
I cannot imagine the Blues wanting Brindley. They'd much rather have Honzek or Price, I suspect. The other two picks are solid enough.
7 avr. 2023 à 19 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,478
Quoting: mokumboi
I cannot imagine the Blues wanting Brindley. They'd much rather have Honzek or Price, I suspect. The other two picks are solid enough.

I was originally gonna have them taking Price but then I thought about it and I doubt they’d take two left shot defensemen so I stuck one more centre in there considering there weren’t many right shot d men left on the table

It’s nice to have other people’s intake because after pick 5 I feel this draft could go multiple directions
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2023 à 19 h 37
Flood Geologist
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 232
I wonder if the Habs end up picking 5th if they would stretch and take Reinbacher; in the prospect pool they are probably weakest at RD ... and the size issue comes up once again for them although Caufield has proven everyone wrong on that
7 avr. 2023 à 20 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Quoting: MountRoyal
I wonder if the Habs end up picking 5th if they would stretch and take Reinbacher; in the prospect pool they are probably weakest at RD ... and the size issue comes up once again for them although Caufield has proven everyone wrong on that

That’s not impossible either although Reinbacher lacks consistency
MountRoyal a aimé ceci.
8 avr. 2023 à 2 h 39
Future Norris guy
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8,625
Detroit would take Moore over Yager.
8 avr. 2023 à 4 h 15
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,374
Quoting: IconicHawk
I was originally gonna have them taking Price but then I thought about it and I doubt they’d take two left shot defensemen so I stuck one more centre in there considering there weren’t many right shot d men left on the table

It’s nice to have other people’s intake because after pick 5 I feel this draft could go multiple directions

There's no reason they can't take two LDs. As for Brindley, the Blues don't tend to favor tiny centers. They like some trucks down the middle.
8 avr. 2023 à 7 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Bedard23
Quoting: mokumboi
There's no reason they can't take two LDs. As for Brindley, the Blues don't tend to favor tiny centers. They like some trucks down the middle.

Sounds fair
mokumboi a aimé ceci.
9 avr. 2023 à 9 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Quoting: MountRoyal

I like Benson at #5, However I am hoping they move up in the draft, Winning would be sweet, but 2nd would be nice. Hopefully not 3rd, thats been like our worst picks LOL....Here's what I think the Habs will do. (if they are smart), Florida pick will be traded, along with Roster player for a higher 1st rd pick. Teams like Washington Ottawa, even Buffalo, or Vancouver(claims in a re-tool, not reuild) are not in rebuild modes, should any of those teams move up after the draft lottery, or keep their current standing, they may move their pick to improve their roster and just take a later 1st rd pick. Like Washington may swap picks with Habs for the Florida pick and Say Dvorak (to replace loss of Eller), or Maybe Edmundson.....That is kind of how I see it, Habs were looking to move players but injuries happened, so Draft Day I would expect see Habs make a bold move and try to get 2 top 10 .
MountRoyal a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage