Mentions "j'aime": 82
Modifié 27 mars 2023 à 18 h 17 par BeterChiarelli
[An unjustified infraction]
BeterChiarelli a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2023 à 18 h 16
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
The shortest answer I can realistically give you is the community as a whole does not care for just about anything you post. We have received a steady stream of reports against your AGMs for trolling and spam: I personally don't find the motif of your posts offensive, but some of your trade values are horrendously wrong. That's where everyone takes issue. Keep the fun in your posts, I will be the first to encourage you to do so, but if you're going to continue moving low-round picks for quality players, you're open to criticism.

Our only asks are the following:

1. Do better in your efforts to conform to established player values. Enough with the gimmicky trades.
2. Please send all infraction appeals to moderators@capfriendly.com. This way, the site owners can review them and that review would be more impartial than one from whoever last infracted you.

Beyond that, I have reversed your latest infraction as you do not actually have a history of such warnings against your account. That is something I will bring up for discussion with my fellow moderators.
tmlfan4life a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage