SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Post Ekholm trade

Post Ekholm trade

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 1 mars 2023 à 11 h 59
Description
I will do a more detailed mock after the trade deadline. Will probably be released a few weeks after.
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver (6→1)
  2. Logo de Capitals de WashingtonCapitals de Washington (11→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-I do see multiple situations where Fantilli goes over Bedard, but I think in this case the Canucks go the safe route.
2Logo de Capitals de Washington-The Capitals must draft best forward available as I don't think Miro is enough to push them over the edge during their retool. Fantilli can however, he's a reliable 3-zone player that the Capitals will build their team around once Ovi retires.
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus has shown that they aren't afraid of Russians, but the better play is getting a center as I'm not sold on their depth outside Sillinger. Carlsson can be their future 1C.
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim goes BPA.
5Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago just traded a playmaker in Kane, why not get another playmaker that they can build around for the next decade?
6Logo de Sharks de San Jose-This is a bit of a reach, but Wood has a lot of Meier qualities in him. Tall, booming shot, and not shy of blowing by defenders.
7Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-In my last mock draft, a lot of people said Smith should be the pick here. He isn't available, I prefer Benson at this spot if Smith isn't available. Linemate of Connor Geekie, shifty playmaker, elite hockey IQ. He's good defensively, but it won't translate into the NHL because of his size alone.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-In my last mock, people said that the Canadiens should go BPA. That player in this case would be Dvorsky, who sets the Canadiens center core nicely for the future. Dach and Suzuki are still young, Roy is in the system, just a recipe for success at the center position.
9Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The Flyers get whoever is available between Cristall and Benson. With Gauthier transitioning to center duties and Brink playing the right wing, the Flyers need a left winger. Cristiall is an undersized playmaker that will compliment both of them.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-A lot of Blues fans have Sale as the pick here, and I agree with it. Sale doesn't fall past this point and he plays the type of game the Blues look for.
11Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-The Senators love drafting Americans, while this is off-the-board, Leonard is the best American-born player available. Will be a great compliment to Stutzle and Tkachuk.
12Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la FlorideMontreal goes best defender available here. That would be Sandin Pelikka.
13Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-If Sandin Pelikka is on the board, then he will be the pick. But he isn't, so the Red Wings address the wing. Yager is a steal at 13th, he's a solid two-way winger. Booming shot, speedy, but not agile.
14Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville goes BPA. That's usually the trend they take every year, except 2021. That player would be Gulyayev, who I compare to a lefty Cale Makar. Nashville has shown that they aren't willing to pass on Russians, they take another one here.
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Heidt has a lot of Gaudreau qualities in him, he will be the guy that the Flames pick. Its either him or Wood that goes here.
16Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Off-the-board pick based on my current rankings, but on my next draft board, Reinbacher will be the best defender in the draft. He's playing at a half PPG pace right now in Austria and he's a guy that the Sabres could use.
17Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-The Penguins go best forward available with this pick. Perreault is actually higher than Barlow on my board. The size isn't a concern, this is a Frank Nazar-type pick.
18Logo de Canucks de VancouverLogo de Islanders de New YorkI love the depth on the left side with Hughes and Rathbone. Not much on the right side, Dragicevic is the pick here.
19Logo de Kraken de Seattle-A big reach here as I have Molendyk at 39th on my board, but the Kraken need a complete defender. Great 3-zone player, never takes a shift off, but inconsistent offensively. But whenever the offense is there, he's a top 20 pick in the draft.
20Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-This is where Barlow goes. Winnipeg needs forwards, and with Barlow sitting on the board, the Jets shouldn't hesitate with this pick. Plays a style that Bowness will love, two-way forward who is consistent offensively.
21Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonThe Predators need center depth, they get a steal in Moore. However they will have to wait at least 2 years for him to transition to the NHL, as he's committed to the NCAA till the end of 2025.
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The Wild need center help, I'm not sold on their depth outside Rossi. The best pick here is Danielson, who's the best defensive forward in the draft.
23Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-The Avalanche go BPA available. This may seen too high for some people, but I have Stramel at 20th on my board. His size alone can attract some GMs as its the best in the draft.
24Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-I'm making this before the Johnny Quick trade. The Kings have tons of future assets, I can see them going BPA. That would be Zeimmer, based off my board.
25Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Stars de DallasWhat if Tarasenko doesn't stay with the Rangers next season? The Rangers should get a goal-scoring prospect, in my eyes that's Gauthier.
26Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-The Golden Knights go BPA. That would be Calum Ritchie, who's slipped on everyone's, including my board. Still a solid two-way forward with above average offense.
27Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Rangers de New YorkThere are rumors that both Krug and Parayko could be dealt. With Allen still on the board, the Blues shouldn't hesitate to grab him. Small yet sturdy two-way defender.
28Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThe Blackhawks need defensive help on the back end, especially after trading away McCabe, who's a solid top 4 defender. Lindstein plays a defensive-minded game and has a lot of McCabe qualities in him.
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoOnce again, both Krug and Parayko could be dealt, with this pick the Blues continue to address their blue line. Price is a really good offensive defenseman with insane puck distribution. A pair of Price and Allen would be enticing for the future.
30Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyAfter going off-the-board, the Sharks go BPA. That would be Halttunen, who's a really good power forward with extreme physicality.
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-The Hurricanes go BPA. They are a deep team, Honzek is the pick for them. Really good multidimensional player, elite passing with a booming shot.
32Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de BostonMusty does not fall past here and totally worth the final pick in the first round. His size alone could attract the attention of Dubas. Plus the Leafs are clearly in win-now mode, the smart move is go BPA, which is still Musty.
Who took the biggest risk in the draft?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

1 mars 2023 à 13 h 8
dls9
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 41
In what world does fantill go over bedard
1 mars 2023 à 13 h 37
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 607
Quoting: dls9
In what world does fantill go over bedard

Sharks and Senators could snag him over Bedard.
1 mars 2023 à 17 h 56
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,476
Quoting: Z0ra
Sharks and Senators could snag him over Bedard.

That’d be the stupidest decision of all time

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage