2022 ReDraft with Analysis

2022 ReDraft with Analysis

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 23 févr. 2023 à 15 h 39
Description
I will be doing top 20 later.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The 1st overall selection was really hard to predict, I was torn between Cooley, Hutson, and Jiricek. Eventually it came down to, who had the best WJC performance. I think Cooley and Jiricek were equally good, but I think defenseman are more valuable than forwards. I have Jiricek here, but it could easily be Cooley. He hasn’t looked out of place in the AHL, already has seen two NHL games this season. I love his two-way game and size that Jiricek brings, I think it will transition well into the NHL.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I think the second overall pick is either Cooley or Hutson. Yes, Hutson is putting up god-like numbers in the NCAA, but at the same time Cooley is putting up similar numbers. Also Cooley was USA’s best player in the WJC, so I have him. I love the playmaking and 200-ft game that Cooley has, I think the 1C role in Arizona beings to Cooley in the long run.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-This pick was easy, its clearly Hutson. Putting up ground-breaking numbers in the NCAA and he’s slowing increasing his ceiling, proving himself to become a worthy two-four NHL defender. Now he’s 5’10’’, and if he was around this height at the time of the draft, he would be a top 5 pick. So far has shown zero holes in his game this season, one of my favorite 2022 Draft prospects this year.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Slaf is the only player in this draft that has found NHL success this year. Yes, injury luck has not been good this year, but as time went on the pick has gotten better. I think Montreal made the right move, especially considering Wrights attitude. I did have Slaf at 6th on my board, and while I’m still not a fan of his skating, I think outside of that he’s zero holes in his game.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Part of me feels bad for Wright and another part of me doesn’t. I think Wright’s attitude off-ice is not great, but at the same time he was mismanaged by the Seattle management. To play 5 minutes a nights is basically the definition of trolling, especially when Wright didn’t play at all during COVID. I’m not sure if many people know, but Friedmann on the 32 Thoughts podcast revealed the reason why Wright fell to 4th. Its because he didn’t play and that teams were grilling him on why he didn’t go overseas. I think Wright is decent, he’s been alright this season. Currently having the OHL season we all expected out of him. I still think he will be good, and I don’t think he has a full-on attitude problem. But it’s a good discussion.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoNemec hasn’t looked out of place in the AHL. His numbers are far below Jiricek’s but he’s only 19 years old. I usually don’t expect much production from that age group, I think Nemec is just fine. However, I don’t like his decision making offensively, but the rest of his game is really good. The Devils made a really good pick with Nemec.
7Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaA lot of people will hate on this pick, but Dumais has been good. He’s the Joshua Roy of the 2022 Draft, currently putting up Bedard-like numbers in the QMJHL. The pick was a steal during draft day, I had Dumais at 22nd on my board, I was surprised to see him fall to the 3rd round. By now, teams should have learnt their lesson with size. It simply doesn’t matter anymore. If Dumais was taller, he would have been a top 10 pick. I see him as a top 6 guy at best with Columbus in a few years.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I may be bias here as a Jets fan, but Lambert is slowly coming into his own. He’s started to look like the top 3 prospect everyone thought he was. He had a really good preseason, but a really bad in the AHL and WJC. But his WHL season has been good, he’s never taken a shift off. I think next year Lambert has a good shot of making the Jets roster, they could use him.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Korchinski has built upon his solid year last season. He’s having an ever better season, especially after the arrivals of Lambert and Guenther. I love his offensive game, he’s becoming more consistent. He kind off slowed down during the WJC, but in the WHL he’s been good. Looking like a top pairing guy for the Blackhawks. At first I didn’t like the pick, but now its making more sense.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-A lot of options here, but I think the best one is Mintyukov. Was just traded to the 67’s, where the production hasn’t looked as great as it was in Saginaw. But when he was playing for Saginaw, he looked like a top 10 pick. His two-way game is still very good but the offense is becoming more consistent. Snuggerud, Bystedt, Nazar, Yurov, and Gauthier are very good options.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San Jose
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
13Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Islanders de New York
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
27Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
29Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New York
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
32Logo de Oilers d'EdmontonLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
23 févr. 2023 à 23 h 51
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 34
Yes Hutson has been good in the hockey east but does that make him better than guys who have played in the AHL and NHL this year. Slaf has played against the Boston bruins while Hutsons played against the 12-18 Boston college. Yes he’s been a great player. He’s going to most likely be a more finesse version of Torey Krug which I think mtl will be happy with. I’d put him with korchinski and mintyukov.
25 févr. 2023 à 8 h 27
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,520
No love for kulich who is putting up .75 ppg in the ahl as an 18 year old?
26 févr. 2023 à 15 h 25
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 607
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
No love for kulich who is putting up .75 ppg in the ahl as an 18 year old?

He will be in top 20, I haven't paid much attention to him this season besides the WJC.
26 févr. 2023 à 15 h 53
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,520
Quoting: Z0ra
He will be in top 20, I haven't paid much attention to him this season besides the WJC.

Which he also dominated.

He's an easy top 5 in a redraft
30 déc. 2023 à 4 h 59
Online Assignment H
Rejoint: déc. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Get best offers & Instant Discount on Assignment Expert assignment expert services in Australia, UK, US, UAE, and Singapore by round the clock online assignment writer.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage