SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My Feb rankings

My Feb rankings

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: Caufield
Publié: 22 févr. 2023 à 15 h 15
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie (9→1)
  2. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona (5→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-No doubt Bedard goes at 1. Philly will be thrilled to have him and will be their best player in a long time.
2Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-I can see Arizona trying to get a hold of Michkov, but Fantilli makes sense since they already have their top-line wingers in Keller and Guenther. Cooley becomes their future 2C.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Anaheim is stacked at the center spot so they need a top-line winger, so they go for a Franchise winger.
4Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus gets their wanted 1C that they don't have in the system.
5Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Chicago goes for a center and is probably the BPA. It's between him and Benson. Smith is similar to Cooley so Chigaco is very happy at 5.
6Logo de Sharks de San Jose-I think Benson is the perfect fit for SJ, they will need to find a future center, preferably with size.
7Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Sale makes sense for Vancouver. They don't have a future 1st line RW in the system, and Sale is BPA.
8Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The Canadiens really need another RHD, so they get ASP with top-pair potential and is solid 2-way as well.
9Logo de Blues de St-Louis-the Blues makes a reach and hesitate between Barlow and Wood, but take Barlow in the end.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa finally take a look at their defense and get a very good D prospect.
11Logo de Predators de Nashville-The Preds don't have a deep prospect pool, so anything helps, but they get a great player to play with Kemell, and it is probably another draft steal for the Preds
12Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The Sabres finally mess up a pick, and take him for his offensive upsides, but doesn't really become what Buffalo hoped for in the long run.
13Logo de Capitals de Washington-Definitely a big reach, but the Caps love their Russians, and they get a huge man that will be a good middle 6 guy.
14Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Stevie y isn't letting Cristall slip
15Logo de Flames de Calgary-Another mid 1st round pick for CGY, they go for a pretty good American
16Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Such a Pittsburgh pick I feel like.
17Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la FlorideHabs take a big flyer on Wood. He probably doesn't pan out though.
18Logo de Canucks de VancouverLogo de Islanders de New YorkWith Sale in the system, they take a D that may play under Q.Hughes in the future.
19Logo de Wild du Minnesota-They slowly continue to build their center depth
20Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Yager would benefit Colorado well. He has a high potential but it is unlikely that he hits it. Being the main prospect in the Colorado system may benefit his development.
21Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-They get a decent prospect that is a pretty good pick at 21.
22Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle should stop drafting centers, but Heidt may be pretty versatile in the forward group.
23Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA stops taking risky prospects and gets a pretty steady one.
24Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-A pretty fair value, and an expected pick for WPG
25Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Stars de DallasProbably a future third liner for NY
26Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas gets their future elite starter
27Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Rangers de New YorkAnother decent forward prospect for the Blues
28Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayThey now get a needed D prospect
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoSt.Louis decides to take a D in their 3rd pick of the draft, but Allen probably won't be the best pick they make.
30Logo de Devils du New Jersey-They take a risky prospect, but I think he will be a draft steal when all is said and done
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-BPA
32Logo de Bruins de Boston-BPA
22 févr. 2023 à 17 h 4
Torresing
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 705
Sharks definitely take Smith over Benson. We have too many 5'10 guys under 200lbs.
Caufield a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2023 à 17 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,515
Quoting: sleeparc
Sharks definitely take Smith over Benson. We have too many 5'10 guys under 200lbs.

cant take him if he's not available.
Caufield et GoHabsGo99 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage