Lineup v Isles

Créé par: GoodGuyGudas
Équipe: 2022-23 Ducks d'Anaheim
Date de création initiale: 10 oct. 2022
Publié: 13 oct. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Notes after last nights game:

- PP looked phenomenal. It has a chance to be a top PP this year around the league.

- PK however looked very poor. As well as passing which was atrocious.

- Gibson played lights out and should be give more time off ice so he doesn’t exhaust halfway through the season.

- Silfverberg looked completely clueless the entire game. Could use a bench or scratched more than often. Could be wise to swap in Leason for him next game.

- Beaulieu sucks. That’s it

- Terry McTavish Strome is a deadly line
Rachats de contrats
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de BOS
Logo de COL
Logo de ANA
Logo de MIN
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de BOS
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
Logo de ANA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $57 450 417 $0 $4 282 500 $25 049 583 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C, AG
RFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 456 250 $1 456 250 $
AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
2 037 500 $2 037 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 295 000 $1 295 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
855 000 $855 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
425 000 $425 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 oct. 2022 à 14 h 34
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,054
To add to your thoughts:
-I thought Drysdale looked a little more solid out there...Klinger absolutely bolsters that PP1 unit, but I'm hoping Dry will see his fair share of time out there as well.
-Comer looked like he took his role with the team and will *hopefully* run with it. Very physical. If you're not going to be put in a situation where you can contribute offensively, help out in other ways and *hopefully* get the chance to move up as the year goes along.
-Curious to see where Max Jones settles this year. I really wouldn't mind putting him with Comer/Lundy to form a solid thump line.
-To add to the Gibby comment, this is exactly why his numbers have looked so bad over the past few years...guy gets hung out to dry because Eakins poor defensive scheme.
-Kulikov was a great add. Brings exactly what this D-core needs, and will hopefully be a guy that eases the load on Drysdale. *If* the Ducks are out of it at the deadline (I fully expect them to be, but would be pleasantly surprised if they aren't!), he's going to be a big trade target.
-Agree comepletely on Silf, but I can't imagine him coming out of the lineup.
GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2022 à 9 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,807
Quoting: Lenny7
To add to your thoughts:
-I thought Drysdale looked a little more solid out there...Klinger absolutely bolsters that PP1 unit, but I'm hoping Dry will see his fair share of time out there as well.
-Comer looked like he took his role with the team and will *hopefully* run with it. Very physical. If you're not going to be put in a situation where you can contribute offensively, help out in other ways and *hopefully* get the chance to move up as the year goes along.
-Curious to see where Max Jones settles this year. I really wouldn't mind putting him with Comer/Lundy to form a solid thump line.
-To add to the Gibby comment, this is exactly why his numbers have looked so bad over the past few years...guy gets hung out to dry because Eakins poor defensive scheme.
-Kulikov was a great add. Brings exactly what this D-core needs, and will hopefully be a guy that eases the load on Drysdale. *If* the Ducks are out of it at the deadline (I fully expect them to be, but would be pleasantly surprised if they aren't!), he's going to be a big trade target.
-Agree comepletely on Silf, but I can't imagine him coming out of the lineup.

I like the idea of Jones and Comtois on Lundeström’s wings a lot honestly but my only thing is I don’t see much offensive play driving coming from them besides some sweet hits on the forecheck — I want Comtois on the wing with Zegras and either Vatrano or McTavish as well assuming one is up with Strome and Terry

Not sure id break up Regenda Grant Jones just yet though either since their pre season was red hot, maybe look again when Carrick is back but I could see him possibly taking Silfverbergs spot on the current 3rd line though if the 4th line still has that chemistry

PK and d zone need some major reworkings though for sure since we can’t live on having to score 5 goals a game to win while allowing upwards of 50 shots against — I don’t even want to look and see how many shots attempted Gibby had to be ready for either
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2022 à 11 h 54
Lenny7
Quoting: GeneralLandro
I like the idea of Jones and Comtois on Lundeström’s wings a lot honestly but my only thing is I don’t see much offensive play driving coming from them besides some sweet hits on the forecheck — I want Comtois on the wing with Zegras and either Vatrano or McTavish as well assuming one is up with Strome and Terry

Not sure id break up Regenda Grant Jones just yet though either since their pre season was red hot, maybe look again when Carrick is back but I could see him possibly taking Silfverbergs spot on the current 3rd line though if the 4th line still has that chemistry

PK and d zone need some major reworkings though for sure since we can’t live on having to score 5 goals a game to win while allowing upwards of 50 shots against — I don’t even want to look and see how many shots attempted Gibby had to be ready for either

Oh heck ya, I feel like it goes without saying that I'd love to see Comer move up in the lineup.
14 oct. 2022 à 12 h 39
Oh heck ya, I feel like it goes without saying that I'd love to see Comer move up in the lineup.

if he is turning into a big power forward as he showed in that first game, I think he is a perfect fit next to Zegras -- need to talk to Dallas about that now
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2022 à 12 h 40
Lenny7
if he is turning into a big power forward as he showed in that first game, I think he is a perfect fit next to Zegras -- need to talk to Dallas about that now

Nah, Dallas doesn't like fun.
14 oct. 2022 à 12 h 42
Nah, Dallas doesn't like fun.

I don't understand why he was messing with all the lines already though

its like we are half way through the 1st game and 3/4 lines have been changed, the fellas have to get a little bit of chemistry going
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2022 à 13 h 14
Lenny7
I don't understand why he was messing with all the lines already though

its like we are half way through the 1st game and 3/4 lines have been changed, the fellas have to get a little bit of chemistry going

Yup. I don't mind making adjustments in-game, and it certainly seems like a good year to try everything, but man...how the heck are you supposed to defend in your own zone (their #1 issue) if you've got a different set of linemates every shift.
14 oct. 2022 à 14 h 0
Yup. I don't mind making adjustments in-game, and it certainly seems like a good year to try everything, but man...how the heck are you supposed to defend in your own zone (their #1 issue) if you've got a different set of linemates every shift.

exactly, what would be your optimal lines as of right now?
14 oct. 2022 à 14 h 11
Lenny7

Soap-Strome-Terry
Comer-Z-Vats
Rico-Lundy-Silf (But also, send Silf to the moon...)
Jones-Grant (Also, to the moon...)-Regenda

Fowler-Klinger
Kuli-Drysdale
Benoit-Shatty.

Deadline, assuming we're out of it...
Move:
-Shatty
-Kuli
-Klinger
-Stolie (Only if you're getting something back...if it's just like a 4th or later, which is likely what it'd be, just keep him...Gibby will inevitably be out for a bit this year and that's when Dosty can get some time in.

Deadline if we're in it (Unlikely):
-Mid-tier LD to take over for Benoit, unless Vaakanainen can fill that role, which would be a major W.
-3 C to move Lundy down to the 4th line for the remainder of the season in more of a depth role...able to jump up if needed)
-LW that can fill that role on the 2nd line if Comer isn't producing.

All of that being said, they shouldn't be moving high picks even if they're trying to make the playoffs. Assets that I'd consider moving to try to fill those holes would be: Col 2nd, Jones, Perreault, and/or Groulx. Obviously those guys aren't bringing back a star player though, which is alright. IMO, the goal should be hanging in there and challenging for a wildcard spot into March, with the main jump being playoffs next year. Moving higher end picks/prospects could happen in the summer if there's some progress shown this year.
14 oct. 2022 à 14 h 37
Lenny7

Also, to follow up, dear lorddddddd Mintyukov/Zellweger ruining junior hockey early on!!! Gaucher and Hvidston putting up solid numbers too. Super small sample size, and prospects are really only on earth to break your heart, but it's looking good!
14 oct. 2022 à 14 h 50
Also, to follow up, dear lorddddddd Mintyukov/Zellweger ruining junior hockey early on!!! Gaucher and Hvidston putting up solid numbers too. Super small sample size, and prospects are really only on earth to break your heart, but it's looking good!

Ain’t that for real!

I don’t know how that will work with Fowler Zellweger and Mintyukov for next year — maybe Mintyukov marinates for one more year and Fowler Zellweger get the top 4 spots but who will play with Zellweger

I’d assume something looking like:
Fowler Drysdale
Zellweger _______
________ Helleson
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
14 oct. 2022 à 14 h 52
Lenny7
Ain’t that for real!

I don’t know how that will work with Fowler Zellweger and Mintyukov for next year — maybe Mintyukov marinates for one more year and Fowler Zellweger get the top 4 spots but who will play with Zellweger

I’d assume something looking like:
Fowler Drysdale
Zellweger _______
________ Helleson

Yeah, as much as I want to see him playing full time next year, I could see Zellweger starting the year in the AHL, depending on how well his actual defensive game comes along this year. It's almost a shame that Mintyukov won't be able to play in the AHL, because I'd have him there and Zellweger in the NHL instead. I'd assume one or the other is on the opening night roster next year, but it could come down to their eligibility.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage