Forums/Armchair-GM

First Try Minimal Change Roster Edit 1

Créé par: Broncos27
Équipe: 2022-23 Hurricanes de la Caroline
Date de création initiale: 16 juill. 2022
Publié: 16 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Nino on cheap deal. Trade for Chyhrun for Gardiner and salary retained. Not signing Necas or Bear. Minimal changes.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
44 100 000 $
Transactions
CAR
  1. Chychrun, Jakob (1 380 000 $ retained)
ARI
  1. Gardiner, Jake
  2. Necas, Martin [Droits de RFA]
  3. Suzuki, Ryan
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
  6. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
  7. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (CAR)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de PHI
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $81 861 917 $112 500 $500 000 $638 083 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 8
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 220 000 $3 220 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,044
Bro what is that Chychrun trade
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 20
Glep
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 911
Cmon man
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: Canesfan21_
Bro what is that Chychrun trade

Please elaborate? This is my first time messing around with this.
16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hurricanes73
Cmon man

16 juill. 2022 à 20 h 38
Glep
Quoting: Broncos27

Dude u literally just changed the trade from gards and two seconds for chychrun 50% retained. Don’t think I forget utter garbage like that
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Dude u literally just changed the trade from gards and two seconds for chychrun 50% retained. Don’t think I forget utter garbage like that

I wasn’t done messing with it yet 😂 I published because I didn’t know if I could save so I could go help with my 2 week old baby. Again, first time like it says in the title - learning the things I can do and how to do them.

Always looking for positive criticism though “dude”
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 37
Glep
I wasn’t done messing with it yet 😂 I published because I didn’t know if I could save so I could go help with my 2 week old baby. Again, first time like it says in the title - learning the things I can do and how to do them.

Always looking for positive criticism though “dude”

O man I feel like a dick right now. I didn’t realize you were new new like that. I would like to welcome you to the community and apologize for my earlier comments. If you need any tips let me know. Congrats on the baby and always feel free the reach out. Sorry for being harsh, I didn’t realize you were so new, I would suggest don’t edit a team after you post it tho most of the time because it’s like publishing an unfinished product. I get you’re getting used to it so again I apologize.

Talking hockey- pretty decent value for chychrun (although maybe not with retention) and I love the idea of bringing back Nino. Overall the revised team looks good and I think the revision makes it a much better team. Sorry for thinking you were a troll at the start. Again, welcome to the community and if you ever need any help I am here for you.
16 juill. 2022 à 22 h 51
Démarrer sujet
O man I feel like a dick right now. I didn’t realize you were new new like that. I would like to welcome you to the community and apologize for my earlier comments. If you need any tips let me know. Congrats on the baby and always feel free the reach out. Sorry for being harsh, I didn’t realize you were so new, I would suggest don’t edit a team after you post it tho most of the time because it’s like publishing an unfinished product. I get you’re getting used to it so again I apologize.

Talking hockey- pretty decent value for chychrun (although maybe not with retention) and I love the idea of bringing back Nino. Overall the revised team looks good and I think the revision makes it a much better team. Sorry for thinking you were a troll at the start. Again, welcome to the community and if you ever need any help I am here for you.

No worries, I’ve most likely responded the same way to people who have appeared probably the same way that I did on Reddit many times. Yes I am new, new like today 😂

Such a tricky place honestly with working with it all, biggest block for me is Necas and Bear right now:

I’m not sure where Necas would fit with our current team landscape. Hard to pinpoint our lines with a player like him with Staal pretty much holding down a line that is tethered to his play-style. Love Staal and what he has done for our team and the things he brings, but (may get crucified for it) I think our team has grown past him and his $6MM holds a lot of our ability to do more things back.

Bear I really do like, but getting COVID (apparently long at that) right after his injury really put a damper on his season and a lot of fans hopes. If we knew he was recovered I would likely include him on this roster somehow on 3rd pair. He was starting to play well on the system before that injury. I do think if we get him back a shorter bridge deal would be all I would offer, maybe the $2-2.5MM range.

Some other notes - I do actually like Skjei, but not $5.25MM worth. Unlike some fans I don’t see Suzuki coming into the NHL and making an impact, I would hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see it at this point - I think the hype outweighs reality. Martinook may be slightly overpaid, and while his production isn’t great, I feel he gets too much hate. I am cautiously curious about what Kase can do. I think the demand for Nino is lower than he thought it was going to be so there may be a real chance he comes back if we want him.

I’m liking reading through the armchair-GM stuff right now because it’s another way I can chat with fans about thoughts, ideas, etc.
Cardiak a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2022 à 23 h 25
Glep
No worries, I’ve most likely responded the same way to people who have appeared probably the same way that I did on Reddit many times. Yes I am new, new like today 😂

Such a tricky place honestly with working with it all, biggest block for me is Necas and Bear right now:

I’m not sure where Necas would fit with our current team landscape. Hard to pinpoint our lines with a player like him with Staal pretty much holding down a line that is tethered to his play-style. Love Staal and what he has done for our team and the things he brings, but (may get crucified for it) I think our team has grown past him and his $6MM holds a lot of our ability to do more things back.

Bear I really do like, but getting COVID (apparently long at that) right after his injury really put a damper on his season and a lot of fans hopes. If we knew he was recovered I would likely include him on this roster somehow on 3rd pair. He was starting to play well on the system before that injury. I do think if we get him back a shorter bridge deal would be all I would offer, maybe the $2-2.5MM range.

Some other notes - I do actually like Skjei, but not $5.25MM worth. Unlike some fans I don’t see Suzuki coming into the NHL and making an impact, I would hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t see it at this point - I think the hype outweighs reality. Martinook may be slightly overpaid, and while his production isn’t great, I feel he gets too much hate. I am cautiously curious about what Kase can do. I think the demand for Nino is lower than he thought it was going to be so there may be a real chance he comes back if we want him.

I’m liking reading through the armchair-GM stuff right now because it’s another way I can chat with fans about thoughts, ideas, etc.

100% it’s a great community. You seem very knowledgeable for being this new to ACGM so I’d imagine you have a background in either hockey Twitter or hockey Reddit. Honestly the way I see necas working out the best is if he centers a line of kase (who has had decent production healthy) and drury who typically plays C but the offensive power of that line would be solid. I agree with the staal line statement where he hinders it a lot but I think it’s a perfect line to hold down the fort and shut down other teams top lines. Staal and fast I don’t see being broken up and Nino would be a great guy to bring back as he drives most of the offense on that line. Personally I get the Skjei hate but I think if pesce and slavin were paid what they should be getting paid, I don’t think he would have nearly as much hate and pesce and slavin are both underpaid 2.5m minimum and Skjei at most is a 500k overpay. Putting the two together it makes it look like a terrible contract for Skjei but in reality it is a slight overpay. Personally I think if Carolina targeted a guy like puljujarvi, he would be a solid replacement for Nino as he drives play and has great advanced stats defensively. I don’t think he gets put in the same role as Nino but rather as a guy to play with necas. I would personally put it as

Patches-aho-turbo
Svech-KK-jarvy
Drury-necas-puljujarvi
Kase/Marty-staal-fast

Hard to see what will happen tho as if it is not known if gards is coming back next year to play with the canes and he can’t be on LTIR all season either. Cap is going to be interesting. I would target a guy like soucey from Seattle to be the d man with chatfield/Coghlan. Hard to see what happens on all fronts but I know if I’m Waddell/tulsky/yorke, I am making a push to get Nino back and if that falls through, I am targeting puljujarvi. Honestly if necas resigns, the team can easily be set on forwards but who knows.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage