SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Montreal Canadiens

Who do they pick

7 juill. 2022 à 0 h 52
go_jets_go
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 33
Suzuki,can he be the number 1 center, pick weight and 3 years have a 7.7 million cpa hit on the second line plus wright on the first line,slav would solve right wing of future issue but I think they should go with wright
24 août 2022 à 13 h 52
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,572
i think they're gonna pick cooley
25 août 2022 à 20 h 22
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 548
Quoting: Zuki9797
i think they're gonna pick cooley

Lol. Obviously the pick is in. What do you guys think about it? I don't get a lot of Canadiens news where I live, but from what I heard, it sounds like they thought the top rated guys all had the talent, but they were looking more for somebody who had the character to handle playing in Montreal with sky-high expectations.
25 août 2022 à 23 h 23
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,572
Quoting: jr400
Lol. Obviously the pick is in. What do you guys think about it? I don't get a lot of Canadiens news where I live, but from what I heard, it sounds like they thought the top rated guys all had the talent, but they were looking more for somebody who had the character to handle playing in Montreal with sky-high expectations.

I think slaf will turn out fine, but hughes might regret choosing by positional need. Obviously i personally trust him but having wright over dach and maybe a good winger taken with 13OA instead of trading it for dach would be nice

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage