Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $82 861 450 $212 500 $0 $-361 450 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
837 500 $837 500 $
C
RFA - 2
834 167 $834 167 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 juin 2022 à 0 h 35
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,706
Quoting: TML_Tika
If Horvat wants $7,000,000 a year.....you got to move him......He is not worth more than $6,000,000.

30 goals per season as a captain while being responsible defensively says otherwise. A lot worse players getting payed a lot more. Given that you’ve shown limited knowledge about the Vancouver Canucks, how about we just end this right here
TheAlien a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 0 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 443
Quoting: Juiceman
30 goals per season as a captain while being responsible defensively says otherwise. A lot worse players getting payed a lot more. Given that you’ve shown limited knowledge about the Vancouver Canucks, how about we just end this right here

He is a great 2way player........I just do not think he has proven to be a consistent hight point scorer........He also does not get enough assists and help his wingers like Miller to put of big stats.

Petterson and Hughes are the elite players.......and Canucks need to make sure they do not over pay Horvat.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 2
Ex Nucks fan
He is a great 2way player........I just do not think he has proven to be a consistent hight point scorer........He also does not get enough assists and help his wingers like Miller to put of big stats.

Petterson and Hughes are the elite players.......and Canucks need to make sure they do not over pay Horvat.

Once again, you’re showing that you don’t understand Canucks players. That’s understandable as you’re not a Canucks fan. Horvat can put up a good amount of assists. He’s done it in the past. One big reason he doesn’t get the most points is because for years, he’s had some pretty bad line mates. He was stuck with Loui Eriksson for several years. As to your point about Miller, they don’t even play on the same line. They both play center. When Miller plays wing,, he plays with Pettersson, not Horvat.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Once again, you’re showing that you don’t understand Canucks players. That’s understandable as you’re not a Canucks fan. Horvat can put up a good amount of assists. He’s done it in the past. One big reason he doesn’t get the most points is because for years, he’s had some pretty bad line mates. He was stuck with Loui Eriksson for several years. As to your point about Miller, they don’t even play on the same line. They both play center. When Miller plays wing,, he plays with Pettersson, not Horvat.

I know that they do not play on the same line.

My point is as follows:

1. Horvat does not help his left wing or right wing linemates put up high point totals.

2. Miller does help hs left wing and right wing linemates put hight point totals.

3. Horvat is a great 2 way player, faceoff man and shutdown centre but he is not going to put points.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 8
Démarrer sujet

It was also reported in the Media over the last few days......That Rutherford thinks the Canucks players are a countryclub.

Question#1 Horvat has been the captain for this countryclub team and under his watch ........have only made the playoffs once while he is the captain.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 12
Ex Nucks fan
It was also reported in the Media over the last few days......That Rutherford thinks the Canucks players are a countryclub.

Question#1 Horvat has been the captain for this countryclub team and under his watch ........have only made the playoffs once while he is the captain.

There are 4 untouchables at this point and they are Pettersson, Hughes, Horvat and Demko. Likely everyone else goes. Can’t imagine you could blame all of this ok Horvat.

As to your final point, once again, you can’t seriously blame on player for not making the playoffs. The Canucks haven’t made the playoffs because the Canucks have had a bad roster for years. That’s managements fault. That’s Jim Benning’s fault. That is not the fault of one player. Horvat is one of the most passionate players on the team and by blaming the Canucks lack of success on one player is ignorant
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 16
Ex Nucks fan
I know that they do not play on the same line.

My point is as follows:

1. Horvat does not help his left wing or right wing linemates put up high point totals.

2. Miller does help hs left wing and right wing linemates put hight point totals.

3. Horvat is a great 2 way player, faceoff man and shutdown centre but he is not going to put points.

1. Let’s see how well other players help guys like Eriksson, Roussel, Pearson put up big points. It’s not easy to have a high scoring line when you are playing with players who are simply not point producers. He’s also rarely had consistent line mates. His wingers get shifted all the time.

2. Miller helps his wingers put up points because he’s a fantastic player playing with other fantastic players. Put Pettersson on Horvat line for 82 games and I’m sure both will have a lot of points. Miller is the better player over Horvat. That’s no secret.

3. I’m not sure how many points you want him to put up. Yeah sure maybe he won’t be a PPG player but you can always count on him to put up 25-35 goals and 50-60 points. With consistent line mates, he can easily put up more. He’s also a beast when it matters and scores big goals. He scored 10 goals in 17 games in one playoff run.
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 17
Démarrer sujet
There are 4 untouchables at this point and they are Pettersson, Hughes, Horvat and Demko. Likely everyone else goes. Can’t imagine you could blame all of this ok Horvat.

As to your final point, once again, you can’t seriously blame on player for not making the playoffs. The Canucks haven’t made the playoffs because the Canucks have had a bad roster for years. That’s managements fault. That’s Jim Benning’s fault. That is not the fault of one player. Horvat is one of the most passionate players on the team and by blaming the Canucks lack of success on one player is ignorant

You keep saying Horvat is untouchable.......He is not untouchable........and Canucks will trade him if they do not reach a fair long-term contract with him.

I am not blaming Horvat for the Canucks misfortunes.......I am just saying he is not worth $7,000,000 a year.........Horvat needs to sign for like $6,000,000 to $6,500,000 per year for like 7 years and everyone is happy.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 20
Démarrer sujet
1. Let’s see how well other players help guys like Eriksson, Roussel, Pearson put up big points. It’s not easy to have a high scoring line when you are playing with players who are simply not point producers. He’s also rarely had consistent line mates. His wingers get shifted all the time.

2. Miller helps his wingers put up points because he’s a fantastic player playing with other fantastic players. Put Pettersson on Horvat line for 82 games and I’m sure both will have a lot of points. Miller is the better player over Horvat. That’s no secret.

3. I’m not sure how many points you want him to put up. Yeah sure maybe he won’t be a PPG player but you can always count on him to put up 25-35 goals and 50-60 points. With consistent line mates, he can easily put up more. He’s also a beast when it matters and scores big goals. He scored 10 goals in 17 games in one playoff run.

What I am trying to say.....is Horvat does not really help set up his linemates and as a result puts up poor assist totals.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 24
Ex Nucks fan
What I am trying to say.....is Horvat does not really help set up his linemates and as a result puts up poor assist totals.

Give him good and consistent line mates and you will see results. I don’t see what’s so hard to understand. Playing with Loui Eriksson for half his career has had an impact on his point totals
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 26
Ex Nucks fan
You keep saying Horvat is untouchable.......He is not untouchable........and Canucks will trade him if they do not reach a fair long-term contract with him.

I am not blaming Horvat for the Canucks misfortunes.......I am just saying he is not worth $7,000,000 a year.........Horvat needs to sign for like $6,000,000 to $6,500,000 per year for like 7 years and everyone is happy.

You’re right. If Horvat asks for something completely unreasonable then he will be graded. But between Miller and Horvat, Horvat is likely the one to take the home town discount to stay in Vancouver. Horvat new contract is like only a 1.5 million dollar raise so it’s not like it’s going to break the bank. Do I hope he signs for less than 7 mil? Obviously, but I would much rather the Canucks sign Horvat 7 mil than Miller for 9-10 mil
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Give him good and consistent line mates and you will see results. I don’t see what’s so hard to understand. Playing with Loui Eriksson for half his career has had an impact on his point totals

I thought Eriksson was a 30 goal scorer in Boston before he came to Vancouver and Pearson was a 30 goal scorer in LA .......so I do not totally buy that Horvats wingers are weak.

The real problem is that the Canucks have over-used Horvat in a shutdown centre role which is nuts.......Horvat was a tremendous offensive player for the London Knights.

The Canucks need to use their 3rd line to be their shutdown line and free up Horvat on the second line to play a more offensive game......I blame Travis Green for Horvat's lack of offense.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 35
Ex Nucks fan
I thought Eriksson was a 30 goal scorer in Boston before he came to Vancouver and Pearson was a 30 goal scorer in LA .......so I do not totally buy that Horvats wingers are weak.

The real problem is that the Canucks have over-used Horvat in a shutdown centre role which is nuts.......Horvat was a tremendous offensive player for the London Knights.

The Canucks need to use their 3rd line to be their shutdown line and free up Horvat on the second line to play a more offensive game......I blame Travis Green for Horvat's lack of offense.

When Jim Benning is in charge, you can’t expect him to build a fully functioning team. He’s left a mess for Vancouver which needs to be fixed. I agree that Horvat needs to be deployed more offensively. I think the Canucks want to roll 3 offensive lines which means the defensive workload will go onto the fourth line. As for your earlier point, players do fall off. Loui Eriksson joined, played with the Sedins and was a total bust. It was a bad signing by Benning which proved to later be an anchor for Vancouver. Pearson is still a solid player, but ideally not playing with a guy like Horvat. I hope that next year he can consistently play on a line with guys like Garland and Podkolzin
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 35
Démarrer sujet
You’re right. If Horvat asks for something completely unreasonable then he will be graded. But between Miller and Horvat, Horvat is likely the one to take the home town discount to stay in Vancouver. Horvat new contract is like only a 1.5 million dollar raise so it’s not like it’s going to break the bank. Do I hope he signs for less than 7 mil? Obviously, but I would much rather the Canucks sign Horvat 7 mil than Miller for 9-10 mil

I agree with you.

Everyday......I think of what the Canucks should do with Miller and my opinion goes back and forth because he is a tremendous hockey player......If he would sign for like $8,000,00 for 7 years ....then I would keep him....because he drives the Canucks offense and PP.

If he wants more......given his age ......I would trade him for a good young player, prospect and a first round pick.

The problem.........is that it is not easy to find such an elite player as Miller who is a top 10 NHL scorer on a weak team.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 38
Démarrer sujet
When Jim Benning is in charge, you can’t expect him to build a fully functioning team. He’s left a mess for Vancouver which needs to be fixed. I agree that Horvat needs to be deployed more offensively. I think the Canucks want to roll 3 offensive lines which means the defensive workload will go onto the fourth line. As for your earlier point, players do fall off. Loui Eriksson joined, played with the Sedins and was a total bust. It was a bad signing by Benning which proved to later be an anchor for Vancouver. Pearson is still a solid player, but ideally not playing with a guy like Horvat. I hope that next year he can consistently play on a line with guys like Garland and Podkolzin

Benning made a lot of mistakes......but his absolute biggest mistakes was hiring two rookie NHL coaches in Willy and Travis and then not moving on from them fast enough.

I think his next worst mistake was surrendering draft picks in his trades.......because drafting was his strong attribute.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 40
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,425
Niemela and Knies are off the table.

Then Miller is off the table
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Benning made a lot of mistakes......but his absolute biggest mistakes was hiring two rookie NHL coaches in Willy and Travis and then not moving on from them fast enough.

I think his next worst mistake was surrendering draft picks in his trades.......because drafting was his strong attribute.

Travis Green micromanaged the Canucks into the ground.......Boudreau realized this immediately and worked to restore his player confidence levels.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TheAlien
Then Miller is off the table

What are you talking about.......Leafs give Canucks a 1rst rounder, maybe another draft pick,, another prospect and young player.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 42
Ex Nucks fan

I’d say his biggest flaw was still is UFA signings
Loui Eriksson 6x6
Jay Beagle 3x4
Antoine Roussel 3x4
Michael Ferland 3.5x4
Tucker Poolman 2.5x4
I could go on but this proves my point. Jim Benning’s biggest mistake was accepting the job
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 43
Ex Nucks fan
Travis Green micromanaged the Canucks into the ground.......Boudreau realized this immediately and worked to restore his player confidence levels.

Travis Green wasn’t a terrible terrible coach. He just became a terrible fit for the Canucks. Boudreau is great and all the players love him. Still a Benning mistake but not his biggest one
TML_Tika a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 50
Démarrer sujet
I’d say his biggest flaw was still is UFA signings
Loui Eriksson 6x6
Jay Beagle 3x4
Antoine Roussel 3x4
Michael Ferland 3.5x4

Terrible signings.

In fairness to Benning........He was trying to surround the young Canucks players with some solid veteran players to mentor them which is a good idea.

He totally struck out on Eriksson with a massive over payment in terms of dollars and term.......but that was the market value of Erikson at the time.......just a bad fit for the Canucks.

Beagle and Roussel were solid veteran players but over-paid by $1,000,000 each per year.......but that was dollar value to get them to accept Vancouver......Just an over payment for 3rd and 4th line players.

Ferland made no sense and Poolman looks a bit high......but would not write him off yet.

I think the other bigger problem .......was the Canucks owner himself.......who would not let Benning do a proper rebuild as was just focussed on making the playoffs and selling tickets......Linden disagreed and then resigned.......Benning went along with the owner.

Tucker Poolman 2.5x4
I could go on but this proves my point. Jim Benning’s biggest mistake was accepting the job
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Travis Green wasn’t a terrible terrible coach. He just became a terrible fit for the Canucks. Boudreau is great and all the players love him. Still a Benning mistake but not his biggest one

Travis was not terrible......but not great.

I found Travis Green was poor with the younger players on the team as gave them no confidence......Not many young players developed properly with the Canucks other than the star young players during Green's coaching career.
13 juin 2022 à 1 h 55
Démarrer sujet

The Canucks have done an absolutely terrible job on player development and developing their drafted and prospect players into NHL players........Rutherford and Allvin are going to address this issue and they are going to load up Abbotsford Canucks with atleast 7 or 8 legitimate NHL prospect players this year and then develope them properly.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage