SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

LB Mock 2022

LB Mock 2022

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Lamarcus_Bowen
Publié: 19 mai 2022 à 15 h 7
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-the first peak is a bad field for experiments. here you just need to take the best player based on a combination of factors. and on this draft it's Wright
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-perhaps Slafkofsky is not the second best player on this project. but it will be very difficult for the Devils to pass him by. Juraj has already shown his willingness to successfully play adult hockey. he has strength, size, throw and the ability to use a combination of these skills to the maximum effect on the wing of the attack.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-the lightest peak. Arizona takes the player with the most potential without the weak spots, being able to give him time to develop without compromising the club's ambitions.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Seattle does not solve immediate problems. It's pointless to go all-in here, trying to hit the best offensive player. It makes much more sense to take a player who will become a mainstay of their defense for many years to come. I make a choice in favor of the Czech, because, all other things being equal, his shot looks much more dangerous than Simon's. which means that he is potentially a more successful unit in power play
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-but in the case of Philadelphia, the risk would be quite appropriate. They are in rebuilt and released their long-term leader into the wild. why not use the fifth overall choice to find a franchise? Savoie is a nightmare for any defense. He is ultra-mobile, uses his energy in the forecheck to generate losses for the opponent, has good explosive speed and excellent scoring instinct.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de Chicagoeverything is simple. if Nemeс is still here at the time of their choice, it would be a crime not to take him. probably the best defender of the project
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa is young and promising. but the team still lacks attacking talents. By choosing Nazar, the Senators would have received a tenacious dynamic center capable of playing on the wing. Frank, despite his modest size, is not afraid of rough play, has excellent skating and a good shot.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Jonathan is the right choice for any team. The drive and creativity he brings to the game are admired by NHL fans and scouts alike. And in Detroit, Swedish blood is valued even more
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-if the Finnish sniper falls to the 9th pick, it won't take the Buffalo GM much time to pick. here is the owner of one of the best strikes in the draft.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-safe choice at this stage. one of the best power forwards on the list playing mature combination hockey.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-the time of Karlsson and Burns is running out smoothly, and strong attacking defenders have not yet appeared in the farm system. an excellent skater and passer will definitely come in handy for the Sharks in this position.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-while everyone turns up their noses at the Russian flag Columbus takes the strongest available player.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-There are many more offensive talents on the list, but the Islanders choose a bird in their hands. They take one of the most physically strong defenders of the project, who clearly has the potential of a TOP-4.
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-big center will require a lot of time to develop. but the output can be a diamond. if Giki improves his skating and starts to take on more responsibility over time he can become the first center of the team.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Now, Lambert's stock is not as high as it was a year ago. but this is primarily due to the huge expectations placed on the Finnish player. Perhaps a slight delay in its development is just a hitch before a big leap.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasAfter a sniper was taken under the 9th peak of Buffalo, it would be wise to strengthen the defense. Kevin shows a balanced game on both sides of the court, has a good size and he is able to strengthen the blue line well.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville hasn't drafted a defenseman this high in a long time. It's time to increase the depth in RD position.
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-predictable choice. Dallas' farming system has a lot of bright offensive talent. it's time to add a defender to them, who, in the long run, can make the Power Play Stars one of the most dangerous in the league.
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Brown retired. Kopitar is also not eternal. The club will soon need new leaders, and there is no doubt about the leadership qualities of this player. Although his skating is not perfect, and most of his skills need improvement, but in front of you is a fighter with a big heart.
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-The Czech striker knows how to find a way to the opponent's goal. And Washington lacks fresh offensive power in many ways. The attack of the team is pulled by the same people from year to year. Kulich will add variability and sharpness to it.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-He’s a high-end playmaker and seems to stand out in every game. his offensive arsenal is impressive.
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Good size, good physics, feels great in a contact game. The prospect of getting a good wing for a team with not the strongest wings.
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Bostonunprepared player, raw. but this is not the peak of the current player, this is the choice of the player who he can become in the future.
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-promising center. he’s strong on the forecheck and uses every inch and pound of his 6’1”, 187-pound frame to his advantage.
25Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-An excellent motor forward with a set shot. Small dimensions are compensated by energy and choice of position.
26Logo de Rangers de New York-Dynamic forward in transition who consistently produces scoring chances off the rush. Good speed but needs to improve his ability to play through traffic.
27Logo de Wild du Minnesota-fundamental defender. need to highlight his smooth skating stride, and attention to detail in every aspect of his preparation and approach to his craft. He makes everyone around him better, while also striving to improve his own game.
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Sharp-shooting centerman with high-end hands and distribution ability. Needs to work on his skating and physical play.
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryGaucher is a highly competitive two-way center who has some good physical tools. He uses his big frame effectively, can throw his weight around, lean on opponents, has a rocket of a shot and some really nice touch around the net. It’s an interesting package.
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineFirkus can be an effective top six forward in the NHL and will be a valued asset on special teams. He does a great job of creating dangerous chances in the slot. His play in the defensive zone is not as robust as it is in the offensive zone, but if you pair him with the right defensive-minded forwards, he can be rather effective at the next level.
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoA physically strong and assertive Russian striker with a good wrist shot who could have gone much higher in any other year.
32Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floridevery intelligent player, making his impact felt every shift. he’s got the benefit of time and his skating to fall back on.
19 mai 2022 à 19 h 28
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
I like it from NJ. I don't see Lambert falling out of the top 10 though.
Lamarcus_Bowen a aimé ceci.
19 mai 2022 à 20 h 56
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Sharks would take Korchinski over Mateychuk all day long.
19 mai 2022 à 22 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Lamarcus Bowen
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: crankshaft
Sharks would take Korchinski over Mateychuk all day long.

Is such categoricalness caused by sympathy for the game of one hockey player or skepticism in relation to the prospects of the second?
20 mai 2022 à 8 h 34
Quoting: Lamarcus_Bowen
Is such categoricalness caused by sympathy for the game of one hockey player or skepticism in relation to the prospects of the second?

Sharks team need is more for an offensive dman if they go that route, I'd prefer a forward. Otherwise your question makes no sense at all to me.
20 mai 2022 à 21 h 51
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,478
Slafkovsky was playing against off duty plumbers at the olympics and his flaws have been exposed at the WC
21 mai 2022 à 1 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Lamarcus Bowen
Quoting: IconicHawk
Slafkovsky was playing against off duty plumbers at the olympics and his flaws have been exposed at the WC

And what is your prediction for him?
21 mai 2022 à 1 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Lamarcus Bowen
Sharks team need is more for an offensive dman if they go that route, I'd prefer a forward. Otherwise your question makes no sense at all to me.

I just like Mateychuk's game) but this is my favorite player on this project. Therefore, I may be biased. and I'm interested in hearing some constructive criticism on his person.
21 mai 2022 à 8 h 33
I just like Mateychuk's game) but this is my favorite player on this project. Therefore, I may be biased. and I'm interested in hearing some constructive criticism on his person.

I like Mateychuk too. Just think what Korchinski brings is more of a need for the Sharks. Honestly we shouldn't be passing on Lekkerimaki or Cutter if available, even Ostlund would be a better bet. But if we go
D then Korchinski should be him, his comp is Shea Theodore - I like that.
21 mai 2022 à 9 h 24
Bedard23
And what is your prediction for him?

Should be number 7 but probably will go like 2 or 3 because scouts only care about size and not skill I still see his upside but he isn’t very nhl ready
21 mai 2022 à 11 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Lamarcus Bowen
Should be number 7 but probably will go like 2 or 3 because scouts only care about size and not skill I still see his upside but he isn’t very nhl ready

Interesting think. I like Slaf, but I miss the overall dynamics in his actions. He might just sleep through a couple of shifts. Such dynamics is, for example, in Kasper. Who is always active and noticeable, even when he plays unsuccessfully.
what about defenders? what will be your TOP5 d-men outside Nemec and Jiricek?
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet
Lamarcus Bowen
I like Mateychuk too. Just think what Korchinski brings is more of a need for the Sharks. Honestly we shouldn't be passing on Lekkerimaki or Cutter if available, even Ostlund would be a better bet. But if we go
D then Korchinski should be him, his comp is Shea Theodore - I like that.

good comparison for Kevin. it is more difficult for me to find a comp for Mateychuk. possibly a young Goligoski
crankshaft a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 44
good comparison for Kevin. it is more difficult for me to find a comp for Mateychuk. possibly a young Goligoski

All of Korchinski, Mateychuk, Casey and Mintyukov will require a fair amount of development. So none of them are playing NHL minutes next year. Really I think in the 10-20 range Ostlund may be the most NHL ready though he's a forward.
21 mai 2022 à 14 h 11
Bedard23
Interesting think. I like Slaf, but I miss the overall dynamics in his actions. He might just sleep through a couple of shifts. Such dynamics is, for example, in Kasper. Who is always active and noticeable, even when he plays unsuccessfully.
what about defenders? what will be your TOP5 d-men outside Nemec and Jiricek?

The other three are Chelsey, Casey and Mateychuk
21 mai 2022 à 14 h 12
Bedard23
The other three are Chelsey, Casey and Mateychuk

Actually Nelson and Mateychuk who am I thinking

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options: