Forums/Winnipeg Jets

Is Trotz the right fit?

Is trotz the right fit?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

17 mai 2022 à 16 h 24
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
I’m curious to see what jets fans think about this. I’m personally somewhere in the middle. I think he’d bring a ton of positives but one thing that would concern me is the way he sacrifices offence. I’m all for a team D style of game and believe that a strong defensive team could be what the jets need. I’m just a bit concerned about guys like Kyle Connor and Ehlers under trotz.

Let me know what you think!
jets12 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2022 à 14 h 31
Passionate Jets fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 139
100% agree with you i would also like to add that guys like Perfetti and Heinola would more than likely never reach their full potential under him
tsyls a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2022 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
Quoting: jets12
100% agree with you i would also like to add that guys like Perfetti and Heinola would more than likely never reach their full potential under him

I think Heinola is going to be gone over the next 2 years regardless of who the coach is. I just don’t see a spot for him to fit, and tbh I’d rather just use him as a trade piece to try and acquire a top 6 winger or top 4 RHD. Maybe some sort of prospect swap could be possible?

I’m less worried about Perfetti under trotz. Hes so attention to detail oriented and trotz would love that. Perfetti also is accepting of growing his defensive game.
jets12 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage