SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Some off the board picks we might see

Some off the board picks we might see

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: gary_bettman
Publié: 29 mars 2022 à 10 h 54
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona (1→1)
  2. Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey (5→2)
Which is best
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

29 mars 2022 à 14 h 0
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
Can't see Jiricek being passed upon by Columbus, Detroit and Anaheim. I think Verbeek would take him without hesitation.
29 mars 2022 à 14 h 33
Démarrer sujet
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Modifié 29 mars 2022 à 14 h 57
Quoting: TZ11
Can't see Jiricek being passed upon by Columbus, Detroit and Anaheim. I think Verbeek would take him without hesitation.

It's titled off the board for a reason.
not trying to make an "accurate" draft.
Columbus is drafting Jiricek here btw...
Wings are pretty set on D already with Seider, Edvinsson and Hronek. Newpower and Viro on the way so they would easily pass Jiricek.
Ducks have Zellweger, Drysdale, LaCombe so I think they might pass. Not to mention Helleson.
29 mars 2022 à 15 h 45
Quoting: gary_bettman
It's titled off the board for a reason.
not trying to make an "accurate" draft.
Columbus is drafting Jiricek here btw...
Wings are pretty set on D already with Seider, Edvinsson and Hronek. Newpower and Viro on the way so they would easily pass Jiricek.
Ducks have Zellweger, Drysdale, LaCombe so I think they might pass. Not to mention Helleson.

I know that. But I still can't see this ever happening except if Jiricek's injury turns out to be far more significant than believed at the moment.
I'm talking about CBJ's first pick.
Edvinsson plays LD, Hronek is okay as your 2RD, but if you can have Jiricek, you take him.
LaCombe isn't in the same category as the other two and Thrun and Helleson are both ahead of him. But I think both Thrun and Helleson will become bottom 4 Defensemen. Aside form Drysdale and Helleson, there's no RD prospect that I could see making a significant impact at the NHL level. And that leaves a hole at RD in the Top 4. LD isn't as "problematic" because Fowler is still a very good Defenseman and Zellweger looks like a future Top 4 D. If Jiricek is there at 10, Ducks probably take him.
29 mars 2022 à 16 h 6
Démarrer sujet
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Quoting: TZ11
I know that. But I still can't see this ever happening except if Jiricek's injury turns out to be far more significant than believed at the moment.
I'm talking about CBJ's first pick.
Edvinsson plays LD, Hronek is okay as your 2RD, but if you can have Jiricek, you take him.
LaCombe isn't in the same category as the other two and Thrun and Helleson are both ahead of him. But I think both Thrun and Helleson will become bottom 4 Defensemen. Aside form Drysdale and Helleson, there's no RD prospect that I could see making a significant impact at the NHL level. And that leaves a hole at RD in the Top 4. LD isn't as "problematic" because Fowler is still a very good Defenseman and Zellweger looks like a future Top 4 D. If Jiricek is there at 10, Ducks probably take him.

Probably. But possibly not. That is the point of my mock wink
29 mars 2022 à 16 h 16
Quoting: gary_bettman
Probably. But possibly not. That is the point of my mock wink

I understand that, just pointing out why your reasoning doesn't really work. It's something else if the Ducks see someone else as BPA, but the need at RD is certainly there, so pointing out who they have already doesn't explain why they don't take Jiricek.
30 mars 2022 à 11 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 968
I agree that Nazar has a great chance at sliding in somewhere in the 5-8 range, but there is negative 100% chance Philly would be the team to do it. If anything I could see them reaching too far on Geekie or Lambert

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage