Optimism against the Rangers

Will the Habs force Game 7?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

21 avr. 2017 à 21 h 5
Danaultisabike
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 56
Even though they're facing elimination, I have confidence that Montreal will be playing with much more urgency than New York in game 6. I think they will win in a game 3-like performance. Game 7 would be legendary. What do you think? Should Davidson come back into the lineup?
22 avr. 2017 à 0 h 14
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Quoting: backflip
Even though they're facing elimination, I have confidence that Montreal will be playing with much more urgency than New York in game 6. yeah, i think they'll make it go to game 7 and MTL probably wins game 7 too. I think they will win in a game 3-like performance. Game 7 would be legendary. What do you think? Should Davidson come back into the lineup? Yes, i think he should come back into the lineup as i think he's a top 4 defenseman, and i don't know why they've been scratching him. i think they take out Jordie Benn. Or maybe they take out Emelin or maybe even Markov but i think they go with Weber, Beaulieu, Davidson, Petry, Markov, and Emelin/Nesterov, probably Emelin.

Go rangers!
(I also think NYR should take Brendan Smith out of the lineup to put in Kevin Klein as i think Klein is a top 4 d-man and i don't think Smith is.)
22 avr. 2017 à 11 h 45
Habs fan French
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 222
If price is really good Montreal have good chance to win
22 avr. 2017 à 11 h 45
Habs fan French
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 222
Quoting: plNHL
If price is really good Montreal have good chance to win
15 août 2017 à 1 h 43
Former Hockey Fan
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 10,516
frownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrownfrown

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage