SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 2 Rounds Mock

2022 2 Rounds Mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: gary_bettman
Publié: 15 mars 2022 à 10 h 55
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Stars de DallasStars de Dallas (16→6)
  2. Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieFlyers de Philadelphie (4→1)
15 mars 2022 à 11 h 10
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,403
I don’t think Yurov will fall all the way to 25 even with the Russian factor, Ando barely made my draft list last year and he’s an overager now, doubt he gets drafted, Geekie, Leinonen, McConnell-Barker, Kulich, Luneau, Salomonsson are too high for my liking, Gauthier, Lindgren, Hutson, Poitras and Forsmark are too low for my liking
TZ11 a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2022 à 11 h 38
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I don’t think Yurov will fall all the way to 25 even with the Russian factor, Ando barely made my draft list last year and he’s an overager now, doubt he gets drafted, Geekie, Leinonen, McConnell-Barker, Kulich, Luneau, Salomonsson are too high for my liking, Gauthier, Lindgren, Hutson, Poitras and Forsmark are too low for my liking

Additionally, I wouldn't have Luneau and Korchinski quite that high.
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 16
Démarrer sujet
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321

Many mocks out there have Luneau around this area. Personally have only read about him but he sounds like a real sleeper pick. There's a lot of drama around Russians at the draft, I LOVE Yurov and think he will be an excellent top six Lundell-esque player but there are so many questions around Russia right now that it does indeed seem dubious - without that he is definitely a top 10 pick. Yotes have so many picks in the first two rounds I think they can take a chance on Leinonen who looks to be a very excellent goalie prospect.
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Nazar, Snuggerud, and Nyman? Sign this Wings fan up!
gary_bettman a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 24
Quoting: TZ11
Additionally, I wouldn't have Luneau and Korchinski quite that high.

Luneau was in my list, Korchinski I wouldn’t have that high but I can see the argument for it, he’s really talented, just more of a project
TZ11 a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 26
Quoting: gary_bettman
Many mocks out there have Luneau around this area. Personally have only read about him but he sounds like a real sleeper pick. There's a lot of drama around Russians at the draft, I LOVE Yurov and think he will be an excellent top six Lundell-esque player but there are so many questions around Russia right now that it does indeed seem dubious - without that he is definitely a top 10 pick. Yotes have so many picks in the first two rounds I think they can take a chance on Leinonen who looks to be a very excellent goalie prospect.

I personally have Sergei Ivanov as the best goalie with Leinonen as 2nd, there’s no amazing goalies in this class, I probably wouldn’t draft one until the late 2nd minimum. For Luneau, I just don’t like his decision making and he’s not as explosive as you’d like someone who’s a bit more offensive minded to be
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: Zettersyukstrom88
Nazar, Snuggerud, and Nyman? Sign this Wings fan up!

It's pertinent for this Sharks fan that the Wings continue to become the best team in the league in a few years time because Larkin is cool and deserves it.
Zettersyukstrom88 a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 27
Démarrer sujet
IamAlwaysRight
I personally have Sergei Ivanov as the best goalie with Leinonen as 2nd, there’s no amazing goalies in this class, I probably wouldn’t draft one until the late 2nd minimum. For Luneau, I just don’t like his decision making and he’s not as explosive as you’d like someone who’s a bit more offensive minded to be

What do you feel about Silverstein?
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 28
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
With the Habs aging D-core, do you think that they could potentially choose Nemec over Cooley? They have lots of offensive potential with Caufield and Suzuki, however their aging defensive players could be an issue in the coming years.
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 30
Quoting: gary_bettman
What do you feel about Silverstein?

Haven’t done him yet, sorry
15 mars 2022 à 12 h 44
Démarrer sujet
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: nemec07
With the Habs aging D-core, do you think that they could potentially choose Nemec over Cooley? They have lots of offensive potential with Caufield and Suzuki, however their aging defensive players could be an issue in the coming years.

Totally. Nemec looks to be an excellent top pairing dman. Cooley though is the total package. It'll be interesting.
nemec07 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage