SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/St. Louis Blues

Should Blues sell Barbashev now?

15 mars 2022 à 9 h 17
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
I like Barbashev and think he's a very effective player. That stated, his value will never be higher and this is his peak. I'd use him to trade for a younger/better player (Chychrun). What do y'all think?
16 mars 2022 à 19 h 13
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 374
I can understand the viewpoint and why people would think that. The downside to trading him now is that he has a ton of chemistry with Tarasanko and Buch. He could arguably have a better year next year. Trading him now could also hurt any potential return to trading Tarasanko.
Chopper02 a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2022 à 21 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
Quoting: West_Virginia_Take_Me_Home
I can understand the viewpoint and why people would think that. The downside to trading him now is that he has a ton of chemistry with Tarasanko and Buch. He could arguably have a better year next year. Trading him now could also hurt any potential return to trading Tarasanko.

Tarasenko could very well be out too. Personally I like Buch and Thomas with Tarasenko better. But if we could use Barby in a trade for Chychrun or some other young defender like that they should
3 mai 2022 à 18 h 43
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,401
If it's for a genuinely awesome piece we need (read: LD like Gavrikov), then sure. Not for some of the returns folks have been proposing and agreeing to around here. I'd rather keep him as a cheap ace for one more Cup run and watch him walk than do a disaster deal. Luckily, none of those are actually going to happen.

Doug Armstrong: "I am the one who knocks."

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage