SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

First one of the year

First one of the year

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Devs17
Publié: 5 mars 2022 à 3 h 57
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona (1→1)
  2. Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo (4→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona needs wright more than anyone. A guy that will hope right onto their lineup in the fall
2Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Cooleys exactly what Buffalos looking for their Main prospect at center is cozens but Cooley will be leaping him if he’s drafted
3Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Idk with savoie and Lambert on the board I think Montreal sees the defensive end of their pool besides guhle is a bit thin. Jirichek also being rhd makes him attractive to a thin pool in their system.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Look at Carolinas draft history when Francis was at the helm. Beniers was his guy last year and getting a top pairing projected rhd is too good to be true
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly has a scary few years they’re looking at if they don’t figure it out but grabbing what they believe is the bpa here is why they go savoie. Personall I can see Philly drafting slafkovsky and trying to throw him on the big squad right away
6Logo de Devils du New Jersey-As a devils fan we will see how the devils finish. If slafkovsky is on the board they’ll run up there without hesitation. Like the flyers depending on the next half year the devils might try to push him into the starting lineup quick. His play style will absolutely complement what the devils are trying to do and this decision becomes easy if both rhd are gone
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa has the philosophy that this is a player style that leads to success. Heard he really hadn’t Taken advantage of his size yet but he seems a build Ottawa’s been looking for the last few years
8Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoColumbus made out like bandits in this mock. But they do because they almost want to draft Europeans. They’re going to take the bpa and here is where yuro most likely falls
9Logo de Islanders de New York-Lou being lou. They drafted the underperforming Finnish star last year but I think this year lou goes tradiional
10Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-It always seems to workout for Detroit. Tho I can see Stevie Y try to grab kemmel For Raymond’s wing. Detroit needa center prospects tho
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Another team that’s going to consider kemmel but Eklunds center is calling
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Laine and Kemmel from Finland with love to Ohio. Inte
13Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Jets got some serious prospects at forward but besides heinola the blue line isn’t too Legit.
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Vancouver’s a weird team to consider. I want to say they might lean more towards a forward prospect but I think getting Nelson would really bolster their defensive prospect pool
15Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Ducks have been drafting seriously well the last few years and I think a guy like Casey or chesley is the two that they’ll look into. Maybe a winger tho like Isaas howard
16Logo de Stars de Dallas-Can see this kid kind of being like Robertson if everything goes well. Dallas has an interesting pool but I can definitely see them drafting a defenseman
17Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasThese last three picks were like throwing darts. All three will probe looked at by these three teams but I’m least sold on chesley
18Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-I think Edmonton’s going bpa. I don’t really think theyll have this pick but mesar seems to be a big swing and Edmonton has some serious wing prospects currently and beoberg
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Back to back centers in the last two drafts but I think Rutger at 19 is a steel
20Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-There’s not a crazy ceiling for this kid but his floor isn’t too low either. Reminds me of pearson and Toffoli a bit style wise
21Logo de Capitals de Washington-Caps have done there Russian homework for a long time now and will sprint to announce this pick. Kid can be special if he proresses right and the caps always seem to hit on the russians
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Rossi and Kasper are both Austrian yes. Was it why I did this. Not really. I just think this is a type of guy guerin would have interest in.
23Logo de Bruins de Boston-Boston taking another shot at a once highly touted sweed. This kid is also a late birthday so he’ll have Time to grow
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-The style of hockey This kid plays screams blues and the honestly wouldn’t surpise me if they trade up to try to grab him.
25Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryI don’t think anyone would be upset to see father draft son. Hughes is projected around here and with jirichek being their first selection a center would be nice to add
26Logo de Rangers de New York-Rangers and solid center prospects Have been socially distancing since before covid even Started
27Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Toronto gets a really Good defensice prospect that is also the bpa here imo
28Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Bystedt might be a reach but he’s a physical specimen which is something Pittsburg might fancy And their centers are t getting any younger
29Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Russian wingers have worked out for Tampa in the past and their a patient bunch when it comes to prospects
30Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideGrab ur center so u gotta take aorth american center late in the first right. Power and johnson are both righties
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline6’5” Is abig body. Arizona drafted bahl in the past
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoIf there’s a team to just take a shot on him it’s zona. Sad to hear the news but I’m confident this kid makes it to the show eventually
RONDE 3ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
65Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
66Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
67Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
68Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
69Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
70Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
71Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
72Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
73Logo de Islanders de New York-
74Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
75Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
76Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
77Logo de Canucks de VancouverLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
78Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
79Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Ducks d'Anaheim
80Logo de Stars de Dallas-
81Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
82Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
83Logo de Predators de Nashville-
84Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
85Logo de Capitals de Washington-
86Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
87Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Bruins de Boston
88Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
89Logo de Bruins de BostonLogo de Flames de Calgary
90Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Rangers de New York
91Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
92Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
93Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
94Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
95Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
96Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
5 mars 2022 à 10 h 35
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,951
If the Habs go D at 3, which would make a lot of sense, it should be Nemec imo. He's the more complete player and less of a risk. Jiricek's injury could also affect where he goes.

Have the opposite opinion on Geekie. The way I see it, he relies too much on his body and not enough on his skills. I'm unsure if his game translates well since NHLer are taller and stronger on average and it's not like he has and outstanding physicality. He has the body but he could do so much more with it.

Eklund is Lekkerimäki's Center when playing for Djurgårdens, not the other way around.

Ducks have enough LW / RW prospects (Tracey and Perreault are both former 1sts and they also have Colangelo, Pastujov, McLaughlin, Elvenes and Tschigerl). If they pick a Forward, I think they take a C. But Casey, as you picked, would be good as well. I personally prefer Chesley and I think he'd be the bitter fit considering he's a defensive D-man. I think he'd fit in well at 2RD behind Drysdale, but I'm unsure if they should take Chesley that high.

A RHD seems like the best option for Dallas.
5 mars 2022 à 12 h 17
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Habs would choose Nemec over Jirick. Both are beasts but I think they would choose Nemec in this situation.
A_Habs_fan et Zettersyukstrom88 a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2022 à 13 h 42
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
I will be surprised if SJ doesn't pick Lekkerimaki.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage