Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $78 531 469 $0 $7 950 000 $2 968 531 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 640 000 $3 640 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 févr. 2022 à 5 h 45
PDG over PDO
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,117
Schneider needs to be involved
remowilliams a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 6 h 44
Benny
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 162
I think this is fair value for Miller, two top prospect, very high on Lundkvist. Also without retention
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 8 h 30
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Maybe this lineup wins a round in the playoffs...and then is in CAP hell. Any plan to deal with that?
27 févr. 2022 à 8 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 877
Quoting: Jimbo1119
Maybe this lineup wins a round in the playoffs...and then is in CAP hell. Any plan to deal with that?

By bringing in Miller, and thereby not resigning Strome, that helps for next year. Especially with Lafreniere, K'Andre, Jones, Schneider, Barron and possibly Othmann all playing on their ELC's (and Kakko and Blais on light Bridge deals). Then reassess for the following year.
27 févr. 2022 à 9 h 3
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,174
Quoting: Laquille
I think this is fair value for Miller, two top prospect, very high on Lundkvist. Also without retention

we hold ALL of the cards on a miller trade, or we just do not trade him.If you listen to our GM and our PRES we are not trading Miller.So hopefully these Miller to Rangers iffy trades can stop.
TheAlien a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 9 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,396
Schneider or Othmann have to be involved
27 févr. 2022 à 9 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: remowilliams
we hold ALL of the cards on a miller trade, or we just do not trade him.If you listen to our GM and our PRES we are not trading Miller.So hopefully these Miller to Rangers iffy trades can stop.

It really isn't all that "iffy". It's a solid deal. Nucks fans just look the other way any time Schneider isn't involved.
27 févr. 2022 à 9 h 19
Quoting: Shakabakes
It really isn't all that "iffy". It's a solid deal. Nucks fans just look the other way any time Schneider isn't involved.

Our biggest need is a STUD RD to play with Hughes now and going forward. We are still pushing for the playoffs. No one in your trade is currently even playing in the nhl.Just not a fit IMHO
27 févr. 2022 à 9 h 47
Jimbo1119
By bringing in Miller, and thereby not resigning Strome, that helps for next year. Especially with Lafreniere, K'Andre, Jones, Schneider, Barron and possibly Othmann all playing on their ELC's (and Kakko and Blais on light Bridge deals). Then reassess for the following year.

If you're gonna walk away from Strome- at least get some assets for him at TDL...otherwise it essentially adds to the cost of Miller

Even so- still looking at signing 4F (1 is Kakko off ELC) and 1G with about 8M (assuming 82.5M cap)...I don't think this can be done unless an "unpopular" decision or 2 (and in addition to move Nemeth) is part of the plan going forward.

for the Miller trade to really work- needs to be 50% retention...of course VAN fans here will have a problem with that!
27 févr. 2022 à 10 h 4
Jimbo1119

Of course you hold the cards...he's your player! And a good player at that...if you think his "window" matches that of the team's core...and you think you can extend him after next year- then there really is no discussion here...but I think most here believe this is not the case...so if Miller is not long for VAN- might as well sell at the top- and with 2 playoff runs left in his contract, NOW is the height of his value...might as well strike while the iron is hot- get your best deal...NYR or elsewhere! So while holding the cards- if you overplay your hand, you will probably be disappointed...Rangers fans unfortunately know how that works!
Shakabakes, Fox_Czar_Cup et Laquille a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 10 h 18
Démarrer sujet
If you're gonna walk away from Strome- at least get some assets for him at TDL...otherwise it essentially adds to the cost of Miller

Even so- still looking at signing 4F (1 is Kakko off ELC) and 1G with about 8M (assuming 82.5M cap)...I don't think this can be done unless an "unpopular" decision or 2 (and in addition to move Nemeth) is part of the plan going forward.

for the Miller trade to really work- needs to be 50% retention...of course VAN fans here will have a problem with that!

They won't trade Strome now while they are pretty much a lock for the Playoffs. Having him and Miller for 1 run is definitely part of the appeal of the trade.

I would love to move Nemeth, and everyone knows Georgiev will be on the move (with a cheaper Backup) coming in. Couple that with Chytil getting moved, and I think they have enough wiggle room to get by.
27 févr. 2022 à 10 h 23
Of course you hold the cards...he's your player! And a good player at that...if you think his "window" matches that of the team's core...and you think you can extend him after next year- then there really is no discussion here...but I think most here believe this is not the case...so if Miller is not long for VAN- might as well sell at the top- and with 2 playoff runs left in his contract, NOW is the height of his value...might as well strike while the iron is hot- get your best deal...NYR or elsewhere! So while holding the cards- if you overplay your hand, you will probably be disappointed...Rangers fans unfortunately know how that works!

First ,I respect your opinion.Its what he brings to our team that makes him so valuable to us. I heard yesterday in our local media that the canucks are very much leaning towards keeping Miller, because he drives play and is a leader both on and off the ice, pretty hard to replace him. Hes our most consistant / best player. Also,think what you may, but we are still all in on making the playoffs so chances are we keep him.In my opinion they should extend him weather we make the playoffs this year or not.These are strictly my opinions and i know i may not speak for other Canuck fans and thanks for yours.
Shakabakes a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 10 h 43
Jimbo1119
First ,I respect your opinion.Its what he brings to our team that makes him so valuable to us. I heard yesterday in our local media that the canucks are very much leaning towards keeping Miller, because he drives play and is a leader both on and off the ice, pretty hard to replace him. Hes our most consistant / best player. Also,think what you may, but we are still all in on making the playoffs so chances are we keep him.In my opinion they should extend him weather we make the playoffs this year or not.These are strictly my opinions and i know i may not speak for other Canuck fans and thanks for yours.

I totally get where you're coming from on all points there. The hardest thing for any team now- especially in this CAP era, exaggerated even more by the constraints due to the pandemic- is to move on from a player who has played his a$$ off for his team and fans. The points you mention and the race versus time are a very difficult balance...and every team has issues managing their CAP, while building a team- as they hope to build a contender with a good CUP window. In the end though, this is all just fun banter...I'm sure Drury is not looking to my posts for his plan going forward! And I'm sure whatever decisions he make going forward are going to cause most fans to scream!
27 févr. 2022 à 11 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 4

The reason Vancouver is thinking of moving Miller now when his value is high. They won't be able to resign him with Boeser getting a contract end of this season. Canucks aren't getting out of the first round if they make the playoffs. These type of trades are common in the cap era, when you have to sign players long term who are due for a huge raise. If the Canucks don't trade Miller this year the price will go down, especially with teams not looking to keep Miller past next year. The Rangers trade Miller and Mac in 18 because they knew signing Miller and or Mac would have been impossible with the team on a decline.
27 févr. 2022 à 11 h 35
Quoting: joez83
The reason Vancouver is thinking of moving Miller now when his value is high. They won't be able to resign him with Boeser getting a contract end of this season. Canucks aren't getting out of the first round if they make the playoffs. These type of trades are common in the cap era, when you have to sign players long term who are due for a huge raise. If the Canucks don't trade Miller this year the price will go down, especially with teams not looking to keep Miller past next year. The Rangers trade Miller and Mac in 18 because they knew signing Miller and or Mac would have been impossible with the team on a decline.

as a canu
The reason Vancouver is thinking of moving Miller now when his value is high. They won't be able to resign him with Boeser getting a contract end of this season. Canucks aren't getting out of the first round if they make the playoffs. These type of trades are common in the cap era, when you have to sign players long term who are due for a huge raise. If the Canucks don't trade Miller this year the price will go down, especially with teams not looking to keep Miller past next year. The Rangers trade Miller and Mac in 18 because they knew signing Miller and or Mac would have been impossible with the team on a decline.[/quote

Again i respect your opinion but as a Canucks fan i disagree.Its not a given we keep Boeser.(if anyone will be traded its Boeser due to QO)Miller is much more valuable.This is not the 2018 NYR. We are not giving up our best player without getting a massive return dictated by US.Miller would be your leading scorer.Would you trade your leading player in a playoff push.IMHO
27 févr. 2022 à 11 h 36
I totally get where you're coming from on all points there. The hardest thing for any team now- especially in this CAP era, exaggerated even more by the constraints due to the pandemic- is to move on from a player who has played his a$$ off for his team and fans. The points you mention and the race versus time are a very difficult balance...and every team has issues managing their CAP, while building a team- as they hope to build a contender with a good CUP window. In the end though, this is all just fun banter...I'm sure Drury is not looking to my posts for his plan going forward! And I'm sure whatever decisions he make going forward are going to cause most fans to scream!

very well said
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
27 févr. 2022 à 12 h 32
Jimbo1119
They won't trade Strome now while they are pretty much a lock for the Playoffs. Having him and Miller for 1 run is definitely part of the appeal of the trade.

I would love to move Nemeth, and everyone knows Georgiev will be on the move (with a cheaper Backup) coming in. Couple that with Chytil getting moved, and I think they have enough wiggle room to get by.

Losing Strome- a 3/4 ppg C- for nothing is not good asset management. Have to at least explore his return by the TDL. If he can return (at a minimum) a 2nd + 3rd have to consider moving him if they realize they will not be able to extend him...irregardless of this Miller trade, or any other they may make.

As far as Georgiev- sure his days are numbered here- but they will still have to pay to have a quality B/U. If you plan to have a G making bottom dollar, you get what you pay for...and many good teams recently have been undone due to their B/U situation...and BTW- as good as Shesty is...he does tend to get injured.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage