SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2022 Mock Draft part 2

2022 Mock Draft part 2

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Z0ra
Publié: 19 févr. 2022 à 13 h 50
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg (14→4)
  2. Logo de Red Wings de DetroitRed Wings de Detroit (12→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-This is the worst kept secret of the draft, Wright going at No. 1. Nothing much needs to be said here.
2Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Detroit fans should be happy the lottery results here as they immediately get their future No. 2 center that they haven't had since Datsyuk. Savoie is very versatile, he could play wing but with the lack of depth at center Detroit will stick him at center. Not the biggest player, but Yzerman has shown that he doesn't care about that. With Savoie the Red Wings will have a foundation that includes him, Seider, Raymond, and Cossa.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-This is a strange pick with Cooley still on the board, but I guarantee he will fall out of the top 3. Mostly because of the fact he's committed to college hockey and I feel like certain teams will pass up on that. Instead I have the Coyotes selecting Kemell. He is arguably the best goal-scorer in the draft and I feel like teams like the Coyotes will want him badly.
4Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Jets fans should be ecstatic with this pick. Nemec will easily make the Jets lineup next season and solve their defensive issues. However if the rumors come true and Schiefele gets traded, the Jets will definitely snag Cooley and get a third steal in a row.
5Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Yes, Cooley is still on the board, but the Kraken have Beniers as their future first line center. So unfortunately Cooley will fall out of the top 5 and the Kraken select Jiricek over him. The choice will definitely pay off as Jiricek plays a solid two-way game and has a better defensive game than Nemec.
6Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-This is where I think Cooley gets selected in this particular case. With the amount of young centers that the Senators have, they can afford to wait for Cooley to finish his season in college. He will be worth the wait though, he's a solid playmaker and good in the faceoff circle. He is small, but while watching the WJC, I noticed that he plays bigger than his size as he's able to move in tight spaces.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I'm pretty sure many people will agree on this, but the Devils need size more than anything. Mostly in their top 6, and Slafkovsky will address this need perfectly. I will say that the Devils should not choose a center. They have Hughes, Hischier, and even Mercer who are still young. If Jiricek is available then he will be a better option, but he is unfortunately off the board.
8Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The talk about Giroux being traded is currently heating up, and if it does happen, the Flyers should draft a center prospect. Lambert has the best offensive awareness out of anybody in this draft and is very versatile. Like Giroux, Lambert can also play on the wing. This will be a great pick for the Flyers if Giroux is moved, but if he isn't the Flyers will reach for a defenseman.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-This may be a reach based on most mock drafts, but the Sabres ideally need a center, especially after losing Jack Eichel. They could reach for a center, but I feel like they have been playing better defensively and will take a forward. Yurov has better draft stock that Geekie, but I'm not a fan of Russians being taken in the top 10.
10Logo de Islanders de New York-Ideally the Islanders need a 2C to play behind Barzal and a playmaker to play alongside Wahlstrom. McGroarty possesses both of these traits and will turn Wahlstrom into a 30+ goal-scorer in the near future.
11Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoI see Yurov as a potential faller this season based off the fact he's Russian. Usually the Russian players take a while to develop and most teams in the top 10 would pass up on that. I don't see Yurov falling any lower than this and I don't think he will become a bust in Columbus. The Blue Jackets have shown that they are willing to take risks and have done well developing Russians. Take Chinakov as a good example.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Although I am not a fan of Nelson's size, I still think his ceiling is good enough to replace Seth Jones. Plays a solid two-way game and is barely under a PPG in the OHL.
13Logo de Sharks de San Jose-A great storyline pick here as Lekkerimaki is teammates with Eklund, together the two have built great chemistry in the SHL. I feel like that same chemistry can translate over to the NHL. Plus if Hertl gets dealt or is unsigned, the Sharks should draft a center as replacement. Have Eklund on the wing and Lekkerimaki at center, the two will be a lethal duo.
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Arguably the Canucks need a RD more than anything, and the best options out there are Chelsey and Casey. I went with Casey because he's been more consistent and he has the higher draft stock. However, I would say that Chelsey is better defensively than Casey. I would say that Casey plays an offensive-style game. The Canucks could go with a forward to replace JT Miller but they have Hoglander and Podkolzin who are still very young.
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-The Stars go for either center or RD. My personal opinion is that the Stars are better defensively than offensively, so they draft a center here. The best available now is Nazar, who gives him additional goal-scoring behind Gurianov. Nazar can also play on the wing and can provide some creativity with the puck. I kinda see Nazar as another potential faller, just like Jiricek and Yurov. Im not a fan of his weight but he makes up for it in the offensive areas of the game.
16Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-This is the first team that goes BPA. I think that most of Anaheim's team is either young or just getting into their prime. Their only real veterans are Silverberg and Getzlaf. Right now the BPA is Mateychuk, with him in the lineup I feel like the Ducks will rely on Gibson less to steal wins.
17Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Like Anaheim, I think LA goes BPA. Different reasoning though, LA has one of the best prospect pools in the NHL. If Mateychuk is available, he would be the obvious pick as LA isn't deep with LD. However, he's already been selected so instead the Kings select Miroshnichenko. I don't see him falling past this point. Its a project because hes Russian, but Miroshnichenko will be worth the wait. His goal-scoring and physical play are outstanding.
18Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-The Oilers need two things: a No. 1 goalie and a physical winger. It would be a big reach if the Oilers go for a goalie in the first round, so they go for the physical winger in Gauthier. He possesses physicality and also gives the Oilers additional size behind Draisaitl.
19Logo de Bruins de Boston-This is where I think Ostlund goes. This is further down that people expect, but with most teams drafting by need than BPA, Ostlund will fall in this particular case. With Bergeron nearing retirement and the loss of Krejci, the Bruins could use a center.
20Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasThis is where Chelsey will go. Apart from needing a center, the Sabres also need a RD to play alongside Dahlin or Power. Chelsey is a solid defensive defenseman and will fit perfectly in Buffalo's top 4.
21Logo de Predators de Nashville-
22Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
23Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
24Logo de Capitals de Washington-
25Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
26Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
27Logo de Rangers de New York-
28Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
29Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
30Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
19 févr. 2022 à 14 h 26
Rejoint: oct. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6
For me Juraj slafkovsky top 3 sure
19 févr. 2022 à 14 h 56
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 607
Quoting: Plazi24
For me Juraj slafkovsky top 3 sure

He would be if he was performing at a more consistent basis.
19 févr. 2022 à 15 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 112
As a habs fan who doesn’t care that much if we don’t get the 1st overall pick since it’s a deep deep draft…
1-Wright ( future ppg 2-way player)
2-Cooley ( future 70 points 2-way player)
3-Nemec (future number 1 2-way dman)
4-Savoie (future 90 points unidimensional winger)
5-Slafkovsky (future 40 goals power forward)
I’d be happy with either of these 5 who seems as guaranteed future superstars in the league
19 févr. 2022 à 16 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,253
isn’t mcgroarty primarily a winger?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage