SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Tomas Hertl To The Bruins 3

Créé par: SBH17
Publié: 10 févr. 2022 à 8 h 10
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 40/200 (20%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Vaakanainen, UrhoExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonIR-178 833 $011---0000--
Studnicka, JackExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hertl, TomasSharks de San JoseLNH-1 125 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 353 996 $2244653612
Variation-946 167 $1-1-1-1-10
Final407 829 $ (↓)23 (↑)43 (↓)64 (↓)2 (↓)5 (↓)12000

Logo de Sharks de San JoseSharks de San Jose

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Hertl, TomasSharks de San JoseLNH-1 125 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Vaakanainen, UrhoExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonIR-178 833 $011---0000--
Studnicka, JackExempté du ballottageBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 085 282 $2245623513
Variation946 167 $-111110
Final7 031 449 $ (↑)21 (↓)46 (↑)63 (↑)4 (↑)6 (↑)13000
The Bruins Get Their 2nd Line Center
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

10 févr. 2022 à 16 h 12
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,875
Not what the Sharks want sorry
10 févr. 2022 à 17 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Quoting: FunMustBeAlways
Not what the Sharks want sorry

No worries fair enough lol, what do you think San Jose would want?
FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 2
Quoting: SBH17
No worries fair enough lol, what do you think San Jose would want?

I dunno I'm just not a fan of Studnicka - he seems like he's really plateaued. And on top of that the Sharks don't really need LD as we already have a logjam in NHL players and have a bunch of LD prospects too.

So at that point the best relatively high-end prospects that still intrigue me would be Lysell and Swayman (if you consider him a prospect). Swayman isn't going anywhere as far as I can tell and every time Lysell's name comes up, Boston fans want to behead you, at least in my experience.

It's steep but I'd ask 1st + Lysell or 2nd + Lysell and then Boston adds something else. Bottom line is we'd want quality over quantity.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 28
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
I dunno I'm just not a fan of Studnicka - he seems like he's really plateaued. And on top of that the Sharks don't really need LD as we already have a logjam in NHL players and have a bunch of LD prospects too.

So at that point the best relatively high-end prospects that still intrigue me would be Lysell and Swayman (if you consider him a prospect). Swayman isn't going anywhere as far as I can tell and every time Lysell's name comes up, Boston fans want to behead you, at least in my experience.

It's steep but I'd ask 1st + Lysell or 2nd + Lysell and then Boston adds something else. Bottom line is we'd want quality over quantity.

Not sure Lysell in an offer equals beheading, just everyone seems to think he is the only player the Bruins have of value so he is included in so many trades (its like Bruins need a D man, you want Nick Leddy, add Lysell etc.) So between the terrible offers/returns for Lysell, it doesn't normally make a lot of sense for the Bruins to move that asset for rentals and players that aren't game changers etc.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 29
Démarrer sujet

Yeah I get it, I just can't see the Bruins trading Lysell given their prospect pool is pretty thin, and I don't think they'll trade Swayman especially after Rask just retired. Hertl would be an ideal guy to replace Bergeron if he retires, maybe if he becomes a free agent they'll have a chance of signing him. But I get if the Sharks trade Hertl they'll want a premium and rightfully so, he's had a great year.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 31
Yeah I get it, I just can't see the Bruins trading Lysell given their prospect pool is pretty thin, and I don't think they'll trade Swayman especially after Rask just retired. Hertl would be an ideal guy to replace Bergeron if he retires, maybe if he becomes a free agent they'll have a chance of signing him. But I get if the Sharks trade Hertl they'll want a premium and rightfully so, he's had a great year.

Totally understandable. Unfortunately outside of those two, I'm just not sure Boston is a great trade partner for SJ for the aforementioned reasons.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Hobo
Not sure Lysell in an offer equals beheading, just everyone seems to think he is the only player the Bruins have of value so he is included in so many trades (its like Bruins need a D man, you want Nick Leddy, add Lysell etc.) So between the terrible offers/returns for Lysell, it doesn't normally make a lot of sense for the Bruins to move that asset for rentals and players that aren't game changers etc.

For sure, I would absolutely take Nick Leddy for a pick or two.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Totally understandable. Unfortunately outside of those two, I'm just not sure Boston is a great trade partner for SJ for the aforementioned reasons.

Yeah that's fair, honestly I thinks it's more of a pipe dream at this point then it is a possibility lol.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 37
Yeah that's fair, honestly I thinks it's more of a pipe dream at this point then it is a possibility lol.

I really don't want him to leave but man would he fit in well between Pasta and Hall. That would be fun to watch.
Hobo a aimé ceci.
10 févr. 2022 à 18 h 38
Démarrer sujet
I really don't want him to leave but man would he fit in well between Pasta and Hall. That would be fun to watch.

I know eh lol.
10 févr. 2022 à 20 h 26
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351

One can dream! LOL

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage