Forums/Armchair-GM

Duchene and more...

Créé par: RangerFan99
Équipe: 2017-18 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 8 mars 2017
Publié: 8 mars 2017
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Lol McIlrath would never sign here but I like him so...
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
55 250 000 $
1900 000 $
31 500 000 $
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
33 750 000 $
66 250 000 $
6650 000 $
1650 000 $
Transactions
COL
  1. Graves, Ryan
  2. Stepan, Derek
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2018 (NYR)
NYR
  1. Vala, Ondrej
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2018 (DAL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de DAL
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2376 000 000 $70 711 111 $0 $2 850 000 $5 288 889 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
4 625 000 $4 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
C
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
650 000 $650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 700 000 $4 700 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD, AG
UFA - 4
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 700 000 $5 700 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
650 000 $650 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 mars 2017 à 12 h 2
redw1n9s
Rejoint: mars 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 572
Not even close for Duchene. Not even close.
8 mars 2017 à 12 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,735
Quoting: redw1n9s

Just to reiterate for you. Not so much the value being off even though it is, its what the Avs are looking for that is really not being met here.
Mr_cap a aimé ceci.
8 mars 2017 à 12 h 31
redw1n9s
Quoting: F50marco

Just to reiterate for you. Not so much the value being off even though it is, its what the Avs are looking for that is really not being met here.

Haha what does that even mean? Either way, it's not close.
8 mars 2017 à 12 h 40
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Yeah Sakic would want the Rangers #1 D prospect at least plus a 1st hardly call Graves the Rangers #1 D prospect Brady Skjei would probably need to be involved here. This isn't even close for Matt Duchene.
8 mars 2017 à 12 h 45

Haha what does that even mean? Either way, it's not close.

Define not even close? Value wise, the trade is "close" even if I personally wouldn't do it either. That's why I reiterated for you since your comment was non constructive. Its not close in terms of what the Avs are looking for not in terms of value.

Stepan has 10 less points then Duchene has over the last 5 years. He's only 500K more expensive. While one is unanimously "better" one side needed to add to bring equality to the value each way. NYR did in this case. Once again this is just in terms of value straight up. Not looking at needs which was the point of my original comment.
8 mars 2017 à 13 h 3
redw1n9s

Define not even close? Value wise, the trade is "close" even if I personally wouldn't do it either. That's why I reiterated for you since your comment was non constructive. Its not close in terms of what the Avs are looking for not in terms of value.

Stepan has 10 less points then Duchene has over the last 5 years. He's only 500K more expensive. While one is unanimously "better" one side needed to add to bring equality to the value each way. NYR did in this case. Once again this is just in terms of value straight up. Not looking at needs which was the point of my original comment.

You cannot compare Duchene to Stepan. You just cannot. Duchene is a top 3 pick and an elite player in the NHL. He's just on a bad team. Stepan is a middle 6 center; he's good but he's not comparable in any way. The Rangers are adding value with a 5th? And a good prospect? This is not even close - in terms of value or what the Avs are looking for.
8 mars 2017 à 13 h 37

You cannot compare Duchene to Stepan. You just cannot. Duchene is a top 3 pick and an elite player in the NHL. He's just on a bad team. Stepan is a middle 6 center; he's good but he's not comparable in any way. The Rangers are adding value with a 5th? And a good prospect? This is not even close - in terms of value or what the Avs are looking for.

Not comparable at all? I'm not a Stepan supporter at all but I can willingly see comparables where your choosing not to. Both centres. Both number 1 centres on their respective teams with Mack taking over for Duchene now. both put up multiple 50+ pt seasons. Both can play in all situations. Both same age. Both same height and weight approx.....etc fracking etc.

I love Duchene and I agree he is the better player between the two but considering his numbers over his career are not that spectacular and the fact that a team is actively looking at trading him even though he's still in his prime goes to show that he does not hold water with some of the true number 1 centres in the league. He's a notch below. That's still really really good but he is being over hyped. Stepan is not as good as Duchene. I agree with this but is he really that far off? The stats don't show that. The minutes used don't show that. Contract doesn't show that. The underlying numbers don't show that.

So tell where exactly can you show me that he is so far off its not even close? You can't. You just like jump on the Duchene is the best player in the league bandwagon like so many else do.

Once again this trade does not make sense for the AVS. They are looking for defensive help not a replacement for Duchene so this trade would only prove to be lateral at best. Which serves no purpose. But if we're talking just value intensive purposes, yeah its not that far off. Its closer then you think. That doesn't change the fact that the Avs shouldn't do it.
8 mars 2017 à 13 h 50
NBABound
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,392

Not comparable at all? I'm not a Stepan supporter at all but I can willingly see comparables where your choosing not to. Both centres. Both number 1 centres on their respective teams with Mack taking over for Duchene now. both put up multiple 50+ pt seasons. Both can play in all situations. Both same age. Both same height and weight approx.....etc fracking etc.

I love Duchene and I agree he is the better player between the two but considering his numbers over his career are not that spectacular and the fact that a team is actively looking at trading him even though he's still in his prime goes to show that he does not hold water with some of the true number 1 centres in the league. He's a notch below. That's still really really good but he is being over hyped. Stepan is not as good as Duchene. I agree with this but is he really that far off? The stats don't show that. The minutes used don't show that. Contract doesn't show that. The underlying numbers don't show that.

So tell where exactly can you show me that he is so far off its not even close? You can't. You just like jump on the Duchene is the best player in the league bandwagon like so many else do.

Once again this trade does not make sense for the AVS. They are looking for defensive help not a replacement for Duchene so this trade would only prove to be lateral at best. Which serves no purpose. But if we're talking just value intensive purposes, yeah its not that far off. Its closer then you think. That doesn't change the fact that the Avs shouldn't do it.

Yeah totally agree with you here. This trade gives no purpose for the Avs because of the fact that they are just replacing Duchene here and would not make them any closer to a playoff spot then they are now. I think that him saying Duchene is better than Stepan is because Duchene has more skill and flash but he's not looking at the total package between the two.

Skill= Duchene
Two-way play= Stepan

It doesn't matter what pick you are or if you weren't even drafted, all it matters is if the player is NHL ready and if he's a superstar in the league then how good is he.
8 mars 2017 à 13 h 53
Quoting: Mr_cap

Yeah totally agree with you here. This trade gives no purpose for the Avs because of the fact that they are just replacing Duchene here and would not make them any closer to a playoff spot then they are now. I think that him saying Duchene is better than Stepan is because Duchene has more skill and flash but he's not looking at the total package between the two.

Skill= Duchene
Two-way play= Stepan

It doesn't matter what pick you are or if you weren't even drafted, all it matters is if the player is NHL ready and if he's a superstar in the league then how good is he.

Lol yup. My only point was that saying its not even close is a little harsh. Stepan is a good player, not as good as Duchene granted but not even close? That's just going overboard. If you make up the difference between the 2 with a prospect and a pick I think you've come pretty close to equalizing the value both ways. Not to mention that Duchene is a free agent in 2 years. He may go to free agency and test the market and cost 7-8M on another team while Stepan has a couple more years after this one.
8 mars 2017 à 14 h 44
NBABound

Skill= Duchene
Two-way play= Stepan

Lol yup. My only point was that saying its not even close is a little harsh. Stepan is a good player, not as good as Duchene granted but not even close? That's just going overboard. If you make up the difference between the 2 with a prospect and a pick I think you've come pretty close to equalizing the value both ways. Not to mention that Duchene is a free agent in 2 years. He may go to free agency and test the market and cost 7-8M on another team while Stepan has a couple more years after this one.

Yah they are close, in terms of value. But then again, Avs need(s) are totally aside from that.
8 mars 2017 à 14 h 55

Yah they are close, in terms of value. But then again, Avs need(s) are totally aside from that.

Yup. Exactly what I reiterated in my original comment.
9 mars 2017 à 13 h 17
Wayne
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 0

You guys over value Duchene. Duchene is overrated, but you are making him. This is honestly too much for Duchene.
9 mars 2017 à 13 h 29
NBABound
Quoting: Kazue

You guys over value Duchene. Duchene is overrated, but you are making him. This is honestly too much for Duchene.

How did we overvalue him? I don't think you read the comments correctly.
13 mars 2017 à 21 h 11
B
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,453

Wrong again! Surprise, surprise. Stop reading and start watching. Top 3 pick, get over it already...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage