SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Simple just do something

Créé par: Mangler
Publié: 15 juill. 2021 à 23 h 21
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes ne rencontre pas l'exigence minimale de 24 patineurs

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloIR-10 000 000 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Foligno, MarcusWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 100 000 $111---0000--
Boldy, MatthewExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Rossi, MarcoExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial34 150 000 $1025383812
Variation6 900 000 $122010
Final41 050 000 $ (↑)11 (↑)27 (↑)40 (↑)39 (↑)12000

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Foligno, MarcusWild du MinnesotaLNH-3 100 000 $111---0000--
Boldy, MatthewExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Rossi, MarcoExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloIR-10 000 000 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial26 264 745 $1429444712
Variation-6 900 000 $-1-2-20-10
Final19 364 745 $ (↓)13 (↓)27 (↓)42 (↓)46 (↓)12000
16 juill. 2021 à 3 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225
Modifié 16 juill. 2021 à 3 h 26
Marcus foligno is not available at all. He's too important to wild as a person, teammate, leader, and player. Coaching staff, and wild gm all love him which is why he was given 3 years extension starting next season.

This makes no sense for wild cap wise either
16 juill. 2021 à 6 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Mangler
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 140
Quoting: Clement
Marcus foligno is not available at all. He's too important to wild as a person, teammate, leader, and player. Coaching staff, and wild gm all love him which is why he was given 3 years extension starting next season.

Marcus was born in Buffalo he is coming home. Lol
16 juill. 2021 à 11 h 1
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,756

This is where fans get things wrong. You've got 2 high end prospects included in this deal that trading will damage the long term health of the team, and you're worried about a 2nd / 3rd liner in a trade for a superstar (who if healthy) could push your team into a legit contender.

Don't get me wrong, I like Foligno and what he brings to the team, but at the end of the day he's a replaceable piece. A guy like that is much easier to find than a top end talent, cause guys like that are quite often available. Leaf fans have the same issue (different circumstances) in Toronto. We love Zach Hyman, for all the same reasons you listed for Foligno. But we're gonna most likely let him walk cause it will allow them to make the team better in the long run. Most likely the same thing with Morgan Reilly. Sometimes you have to make the tough decision for your teams long term health.
nikel29 a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2021 à 11 h 44
Banni
Quoting: Dutchies
This is where fans get things wrong. You've got 2 high end prospects included in this deal that trading will damage the long term health of the team, and you're worried about a 2nd / 3rd liner in a trade for a superstar (who if healthy) could push your team into a legit contender.

Don't get me wrong, I like Foligno and what he brings to the team, but at the end of the day he's a replaceable piece. A guy like that is much easier to find than a top end talent, cause guys like that are quite often available. Leaf fans have the same issue (different circumstances) in Toronto. We love Zach Hyman, for all the same reasons you listed for Foligno. But we're gonna most likely let him walk cause it will allow them to make the team better in the long run. Most likely the same thing with Morgan Reilly. Sometimes you have to make the tough decision for your teams long term health.

Well wild gm loves him . Wild fans love him. Wild coaches love him wild gm very much loves him. It's why Ryan Hartman, and Marcus foligno got 3 years extension starting next season. so yeah, he's not going anywhere. He's too important to wild, he's too important to what wild do, and have become
16 juill. 2021 à 11 h 45
Banni
Quoting: Mangler
Marcus was born in Buffalo he is coming home. Lol

No he's not. He got a 3 years extension,,and beloved by wild gm bill Guerin who sees himself in Marcus foligno
16 juill. 2021 à 11 h 55
Well wild gm loves him . Wild fans love him. Wild coaches love him wild gm very much loves him. It's why Ryan Hartman, and Marcus foligno got 3 years extension starting next season. so yeah, he's not going anywhere. He's too important to wild, he's too important to what wild do, and have become

They got 3 year extensions cause they were willing to sign for fairly cheap and it fit into their cap at the time. Yes, they are loved, but I guarantee that if Foligno had asked for 5 mil, he'd be gone whether he's loved or not.
16 juill. 2021 à 12 h 0
Banni
They got 3 year extensions cause they were willing to sign for fairly cheap and it fit into their cap at the time. Yes, they are loved, but I guarantee that if Foligno had asked for 5 mil, he'd be gone whether he's loved or not.

This is just blatantly false. Wild fans have made it clear Marcus foligno is loved very much to Wild gm bill Guerin. Even in the bad year , he wasn't willing to trade him. According to report by Michael Russo, it was going to take a 1st round pick to get Guerin to listen

As wild are currently with Dean Evason, Marcus foligno is guaranteed to be Wild next A. He's everything that represents wild current Regime; New Culture
16 juill. 2021 à 12 h 18
This is just blatantly false. Wild fans have made it clear Marcus foligno is loved very much to Wild gm bill Guerin. Even in the bad year , he wasn't willing to trade him. According to report by Michael Russo, it was going to take a 1st round pick to get Guerin to listen

As wild are currently with Dean Evason, Marcus foligno is guaranteed to be Wild next A. He's everything that represents wild current Regime; New Culture

So you're telling me if Foligno demanded a 5x5 contract Guerin would just say "sure, no problem"?
16 juill. 2021 à 12 h 20
Banni
So you're telling me if Foligno demanded a 5x5 contract Guerin would just say "sure, no problem"?

I mean he values his players that want to stay here. I can't realistically say he would, but at same time everyone that has gotten to know foligno as a wild player knows he would have never ask that
16 juill. 2021 à 23 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Mangler
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 140
No he's not. He got a 3 years extension,,and beloved by wild gm bill Guerin who sees himself in Marcus foligno

Check ur facts on his hometown. I agree with rest of the posts he is replaceable. U should be more worried about rossi and boldy going then foligno
16 juill. 2021 à 23 h 34
Banni
Quoting: Mangler
Check ur facts on his hometown. I agree with rest of the posts he is replaceable. U should be more worried about rossi and boldy going then foligno

He's not replacable for wild

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage