SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

What Would Your Team Give For Jack Eichel?

29 juin 2021 à 9 h 29
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
What would your team give for Jack Eichel? I'm hoping that I can get at least one fan from each team to chime in.

3 rules here:
1. Please try to avoid having very biased opinions or else the trade offer would seem a bit unrealistic.
2. Please do not troll.
3. Please quote my post when you make your trade proposal from your team because if you just post it in the thread my notification may not always come through.

And if you can tag anyone you know that is a fan of another team that has not put in an offer yet, please do so because it would be a massive help.

Now I'll start it off with the Canes

Canes get:
Jack Eichel

Sabres get:
Martin Necas
Dougie Hamilton (sign and trade if they would happen to want him)
Ryan Suzuki
Jake Gardiner
Dominik Bokk
2021 1st Round Pick
2022 1st Round Pick

2nd offer in case the 1st is unrealistic:

Canes get:
Jack Eichel (10% Retained)

Sabres get:
Vincent Trocheck
Seth Jarvis
2022 1st Round Pick
29 juin 2021 à 9 h 36
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
For Dallas I'd go with:

Roope Hintz
Esa Lindell
Mavrik Bourque
2021 1st
2022 2nd

Maybe off, but I wouldn't pay more. Heck I don't want Eichel at all, having three 9 million+ contracts with potentially a fourth with Heiskanen is a bad idea, ask the Leafs how that turned out. 40 million in 4 players is the last strategy Dallas would go by.
Zinger a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 11 h 2
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,437
I don't want my favorite team to trade for Eichel because we would have to give up Hughes

Here are some of my Eichel trades for other teams from a non biased standpoint: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/2507859
Zinger a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 12 h 57
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,405
MTL gives up:
Harris
2022 1st
Kotkaniemi ( really don’t want to but Suzuki is better )
Sean Farrell

Maybe something around that
Zinger a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2021 à 11 h 34
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Quoting: Dzinger18
What would your team give for Jack Eichel? I'm hoping that I can get at least one fan from each team to chime in.

3 rules here:
1. Please try to avoid having very biased opinions or else the trade offer would seem a bit unrealistic.
2. Please do not troll.
3. Please quote my post when you make your trade proposal from your team because if you just post it in the thread my notification may not always come through.

And if you can tag anyone you know that is a fan of another team that has not put in an offer yet, please do so because it would be a massive help.

Canes get:
Jack Eichel

Sabres get:
Martin Necas
Ryan Suzuki
Jake Gardiner
Dominik Bokk
2021 1st Round Pick
2022 1st Round Pick

Canes get:

Sabres get:
Vincent Trocheck
Seth Jarvis
2022 1st Round Pick

If that first offer i what Buffalo actually wants for Eichel, he's not getting traded anywhere lol
30 juin 2021 à 12 h 42
Always have 2018
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 934

3 rules here:
2. Please do not troll.

Canes get:
Jack Eichel

Sabres get:
Martin Necas
Ryan Suzuki
Jake Gardiner
Dominik Bokk
2021 1st Round Pick
2022 1st Round Pick

Canes get:

Sabres get:
Vincent Trocheck
Seth Jarvis
2022 1st Round Pick

Caps:

Caps get:

Eichel

Sabres get:

Mcmichael
Kuzy(or bring in third team and give assets from kuzy to Buffalo)
Vanecek
Kody Clark
Alexeyev
2023 1st Round Pick
2022 2nd Round pick

It a crazy amount but I think its worth it
Zinger a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2021 à 16 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Canes fan
Quoting: perrystreett
Caps:

Caps get:

Eichel

Sabres get:

Mcmichael
Kuzy(or bring in third team and give assets from kuzy to Buffalo)
Vanecek
Kody Clark
Alexeyev
2023 1st Round Pick
2022 2nd Round pick

It a crazy amount but I think its worth it

Honestly, I think that's about right as long as the caps don't suck by 2023. Eichel and Ovi would be electric.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2021 à 19 h 48
Bedard23
Mentions "j'aime": 4,487
Chicago shouldn’t even trade for him
5 juill. 2021 à 13 h 19
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,374
This won't be nearly enough, but this is what I'd give up.

Cirelli
McDonagh
2022 1st
Katchouk

tbh if Tampa did this the best option would just be to flip Eichel cause we'd still be way over the cap
Zinger a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 13 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Canes fan
Quoting: imawesome
This won't be nearly enough, but this is what I'd give up.

Cirelli
McDonagh
2022 1st
Katchouk

tbh if Tampa did this the best option would just be to flip Eichel cause we'd still be way over the cap

BUF would probably want one of Point, Kucherov, Stamkos, or Palat included in a package for Eichel, but that's still a decent offer though Buffalo would likely expect more from a team with so many good players to work with.
5 juill. 2021 à 13 h 34
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,374
BUF would probably want one of Point, Kucherov, Stamkos, or Palat included in a package for Eichel, but that's still a decent offer though Buffalo would likely expect more from a team with so many good players to work with.

I would do a Palat for Bjork and a 3rd swap included in the deal
Zinger a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 22 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2

3 rules here:
2. Please do not troll.

Canes get:
Jack Eichel

Sabres get:
Martin Necas
Ryan Suzuki
Jake Gardiner
Dominik Bokk
2021 1st Round Pick
2022 1st Round Pick

Canes get:

Sabres get:
Vincent Trocheck
Seth Jarvis
2022 1st Round Pick

I'm sorry but what on that first offer?? Two firsts, Necas, Bokk, etc.. That's way too much imo, and let's not forget here that Eichel makes 10 million in flat cap era, he has series neck injury that could possibly end up with him getting surgery that's never been done in nhl history, he publicly was feuding with Bufflao and clearly wants out (who doesn't from Buffalo), all reducing the offer Buffalo will get and leverage they have in a deal. Also just recently read that Bufflao was asking for WAY to much for Eichel and a lot of teams backed off. Further driving down the potential return if there are only one or two teams interested in him anymore. On top of fact that pretty much all of the contending teams have cap issues already and couldn't come close to affording eichel with flat cap, again hurting the potential return for Bufflao. And on the Tampa side, your comment of them wanting Kucherov, Stamkos, or point in a deal is ludicrous, strong arguments to be made that kucherov and point are better/equal in value to eichel one for one. And Buffalo is rebuilding, Stamkos going the other way wouldn't make any sense for Bufflao.

If my blues were to make offer, I'd see it being Robert Thomas, Vince Dunn ,Klim Kostin, and a first. And imo I don't want any deal yet with Thomas in it, not at 21 years old with his potential and being cost controlled with Blues struggling with cap space as is.
Zinger a aimé ceci.
5 juill. 2021 à 22 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Canes fan
Quoting: Zgrig
I'm sorry but what on that first offer?? Two firsts, Necas, Bokk, etc.. That's way too much imo, and let's not forget here that Eichel makes 10 million in flat cap era, he has series neck injury that could possibly end up with him getting surgery that's never been done in nhl history, he publicly was feuding with Bufflao and clearly wants out (who doesn't from Buffalo), all reducing the offer Buffalo will get and leverage they have in a deal. Also just recently read that Bufflao was asking for WAY to much for Eichel and a lot of teams backed off. Further driving down the potential return if there are only one or two teams interested in him anymore. On top of fact that pretty much all of the contending teams have cap issues already and couldn't come close to affording eichel with flat cap, again hurting the potential return for Bufflao. And on the Tampa side, your comment of them wanting Kucherov, Stamkos, or point in a deal is ludicrous, strong arguments to be made that kucherov and point are better/equal in value to eichel one for one. And Buffalo is rebuilding, Stamkos going the other way wouldn't make any sense for Bufflao.

If my blues were to make offer, I'd see it being Robert Thomas, Vince Dunn ,Klim Kostin, and a first. And imo I don't want any deal yet with Thomas in it, not at 21 years old with his potential and being cost controlled with Blues struggling with cap space as is.

Yeah the first offer may be a bit of an overpay. At this point it looks like an Eichel trade may be unlikely given how much Buffalo wants for him.
7 juill. 2021 à 22 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
No trade until you know he's healthy.
A_Habs_fan, Zinger, Gmonwy and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
10 juill. 2021 à 17 h 11
Bedard23
Mentions "j'aime": 4,487
The reasons why my team shouldn’t trade for Jack is the fact that would mean we’d have a THRID PLAYER WHO MAKES 10M plus and the fact we have a log jam at Center
11 juill. 2021 à 15 h 32
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,197
mitch marner

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage