SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2021 Draft (3rd round of playoffs)

2021 Draft (3rd round of playoffs)

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Jonah_Camirand
Publié: 21 juin 2021 à 12 h 38
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Power is the consensus first overall pick in this draft, he has a very high potential. If Buffalo trades Eichel before the draft, they could select Matthew Beniers with this pick.
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-BPA, Seattle is a new franchise and will build around a franchise player like Beniers.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Perfect fit, Anaheim needs a sniper and a winger, Guenther is both of these. He would slot in beside Zegras in the future and could be a great pairing. Another good pick would be Eklund but Bob Murray doesn't like selecting smaller players.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-New Jersey could use a left handed defenseman as they are heavy on right handed defenseman. They would have two of the Hughes brothers on the same team But once again they could pick Eklund, just to keep him alongside of Alexander Holtz, they looked amazing playing with each other this season.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus has a heavy need for centers and Eklund is the best center available. Eklund has very high potential but he is undersized.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Edvinsson is very inconsistent but he also has a very high upside. Edvinsson and Seider playing on a line together in the future would be amazing.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-San Jose could use a goalie prospect, Wallstedt is very comparable to Carey Price. San Jose could go and pick Brandt Clarke but I believe they pick a Goalie with this pick.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA needs a LW but there isn't a LW close enough to go off the board with an 8th overall pick, so they pick Clarke instead, he has high offensive ability and could be great with Los Angeles.
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Kent Johnson is very similar to Elias Pettersson, it would be great to have Johnson mentored by Pettersson, Johnson has a great upside but has concerns about his skating.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa needs centers, Lucius could be a great pick if he stays healthy, he is a great sniper and could be amazing on a line with Braeden Tkachuk.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-They could use a defenseman, this is off the board by a few picks but Ceulemans plays a good defensive game and Chicago could use that.
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-Calgary needs RW and goalie prospects, the reason I have them picking a RW instead is because they still have Markstrom signed for 6 more years. Lysell is inconsistent but could be a great pick.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-I had Philly taking Olausson in my last mock draft but Olausson doesn't try hard enough and is also very inconsistent, instead I have them picking Chibrikov because of his high potential, it might take a few years to transition from Russia to the NHL but he is a great player.
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-McTavish could easily could higher in this draft but I think he falls to Dallas, Dallas would be happy picking McTavish at 15th overall.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-No team needs for the Rangers, they take BPA easily.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Pastujov has a good upside to his game, with St. Louis having Tarasenko on the trade block, they could replace him with Pastujov.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Winnipeg needs defenseman, they don't have many good defense prospects other than Heinola.
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nahville needs wingers, Othmann is a great player and could be a great fit with Nashville.
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton doesn't have goalie prospects, Cossa could easily go higher in this draft but I think falls down to Edmonton.
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-Robertsson would be a great pick here for Boston, they don't have many team needs so they could take any player here.
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I've been very high on Tuomaala for a while, the Wild need RW and this could be the right pick for them.
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonDetroit has already taken a defense with their 6th overall pick, they go a different route and take a center in Bolduc.
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-In 2019, Florida had taken Lundell with their first round pick, he is a Finnish born player and if Raty could become what he was last season, this could be a great pick and a great line in the future.
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoSvozil is a great defense and I have Columbus taking a center at 5th overall, I would have them taking another center if the Seth Jones trade talks weren't happening.
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghThe Wild take another right winger as they need RW heavily, Olausson is falling a lot lately because he doesn't try.
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-L'Heureux could be a good pick, Carolina needs Left Wingers and L'Heureux could be that guy.
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Colorado doesn't have any team needs, they take BPA, I would have them taking a goalie with this pick but there aren't any more goalie available at this pick.
29Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal could use more centers and I believe that Svechkov is the best center available.
30Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New YorkPoltapov is a great winger, New Jersey needs wingers and centers but I think they take a winger here.
31Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay(Chicago pick) Chicago wants Coronato and I believe that Coronato could fall down to a late first and even early 2nd.
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas needs centers and Stankoven is a great pick for the 31st overall pick.
21 juin 2021 à 14 h 4
chibrikov is a steal
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 641
Well done!

One minor change is that the Blackhawks won't draft Ceulemans. I would swap him and Svozil, have Chicago take Svozil and the Blue Jackets take Ceulemans. Blackhawks need LD more than RD.

Also Seth Jones is a RD so ideally the Blue Jackets should draft a RD over a LD.
22 juin 2021 à 11 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Jonah_Camirand
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Quoting: christianyog
Well done!

One minor change is that the Blackhawks won't draft Ceulemans. I would swap him and Svozil, have Chicago take Svozil and the Blue Jackets take Ceulemans. Blackhawks need LD more than RD.

Also Seth Jones is a RD so ideally the Blue Jackets should draft a RD over a LD.

That makes a lot of sense, thank you
22 juin 2021 à 11 h 33
chibrikov is a steal
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 641
Quoting: Jonah_Camirand
That makes a lot of sense, thank you

Also the Blackhawks want Coronato, so they will more than likely trade down and take him.
23 juin 2021 à 10 h 43
Jackson
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
really good but I think dach will be a little higher

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage