A Sharks fan take

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Whiskerz
Publié: 12 juin 2021 à 1 h 19
12 juin 2021 à 1 h 30
dolohinzombiejr
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11
Go Sharks Go! William Eklund would be a perfect fit, but I don’t know if he falls to 7.
12 juin 2021 à 10 h 18
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,059
Guenther falling to the Sharks at 7th seems extremely optimistic.
12 juin 2021 à 17 h 23
Démarrer sujet
SJS Tanking fan
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 201
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Guenther falling to the Sharks at 7th seems extremely optimistic.

Maybe Hughes being ahead of him is wrong but not sure who else I'd change in top 7
12 juin 2021 à 17 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 12,059
Quoting: Whiskerz
Maybe Hughes being ahead of him is wrong but not sure who else I'd change in top 7

If you ask me he's better than Hughes, Edvinsson, Eklund and Wallstedt. Now maybe some of those teams go D vs winger, but I don't really see why CBJ would go Eklund over Guenther.

Also with Detroit, even if they really need a goalie, I think they are still better served going for a forward or Dman with that pick. Wallstedt looks great, but Sebastian Cossa looks good as well, and looks like he would be available in the range on their extra 1st. I think the gap between Wallstedt is probably less significant than the gap between a Guenther/Clarke vs a forward/dman available in the late 1st.
13 juin 2021 à 2 h 28
nilspoglander
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12
I think considering Yzermann is prolly one of the most competent GM's out there, he'll try to snag a top end defensive (most likely cuz Seider is not going to do it alone) or offensive talent and do some sneaky good moves or trust in the flow of the draft to maybe pick Cossa at 23 or Wallstedt if he falls that far (which is possible given the stigma surrounding selecting goalies early in the first round).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage