SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Sabres fan wants Willy

Créé par: chuckinknuckles
Publié: 24 mars 2021 à 17 h 45
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 45/116 (39%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Reinhart, SamSabres de BuffaloLNH-2 017 241 $111---0000--
Olofsson, VictorSabres de BuffaloLNH-1 183 189 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nylander, WilliamMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-2 700 917 $111---0000--
Petan, NicolasMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Barabanov, AlexanderExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-358 836 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial410 961 $2244623511
Variation140 677 $011000
Final551 638 $ (↑)2245 (↑)63 (↑)3511000

Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoMaple Leafs de Toronto

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Nylander, WilliamMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-2 700 917 $111---0000--
Petan, NicolasMaple Leafs de TorontoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Barabanov, AlexanderExempté du ballottageMaple Leafs de TorontoLNH-358 836 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Reinhart, SamSabres de BuffaloLNH-2 017 241 $111---0000--
Olofsson, VictorSabres de BuffaloLNH-1 183 189 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial235 174 $2144703511
Variation-140 677 $0-1-1000
Final94 497 $ (↓)2143 (↓)69 (↓)3511000
24 mars 2021 à 18 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
My father, who is a Leaf fan, likes forward depth I guess. He thinks Willy is a floating pretty boy, I disagree of course.
As a Sabres fan, I'd love to see Nylander as Eichle's wing man for the next 10 years, tank for another year or two, and build the bottom 6 and goaltending through the draft.
The old man said if he was the Leafs, he's add a first round pick to Buffalo to make it happen...I, of course, happily agreed.
25 mars 2021 à 1 h 13
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
Toronto wins this deal 200% - Nylander has hands, but he is a marshmallow and tends to struggle in tight games with more checking - aka playoffs. Not to mention Reinhart is the better asset and the Sabres apparently are tossing in a 25 year old 40 pt player with upside to 60 or 70 a year with Olofsson. Not sure how on earth leaf fans value Nylander to be worth two players that out perform him on many levels.

Heck toss in Eichel too - lets get crazy.....man alive this a sad one.
25 mars 2021 à 1 h 50
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Quoting: Hobo
Toronto wins this deal 200% - Nylander has hands, but he is a marshmallow and tends to struggle in tight games with more checking - aka playoffs. Not to mention Reinhart is the better asset and the Sabres apparently are tossing in a 25 year old 40 pt player with upside to 60 or 70 a year with Olofsson. Not sure how on earth leaf fans value Nylander to be worth two players that out perform him on many levels.

Heck toss in Eichel too - lets get crazy.....man alive this a sad one.

as far as the nylander marshmellow thing... the guy scored practically all of 31 goals last year by going to the net (not something a marshmellow does)

now as for comparing Reinhart vs Nylander

Reinhart is older, a pending RFA (while WIllie is locked up and proven to have chemistry with team)

lets compare some career numbers

better goals per game? Nylander
better assists per game? Nylander
better points per game? Nylander
better at faceoffs? Nylander
better goals created per game? Nylander
better shots per game? Nylander
better possession quality? Nylander (by nearly triple)

Nylander has finished top 5 in GWG twice (Reinhart never)

as for Olofsson

hes also older than nylander and has combined barely played over a full season in the league lol
26 mars 2021 à 1 h 36
Sir
Quoting: GoldGravity
as far as the nylander marshmellow thing... the guy scored practically all of 31 goals last year by going to the net (not something a marshmellow does)

now as for comparing Reinhart vs Nylander

Reinhart is older, a pending RFA (while WIllie is locked up and proven to have chemistry with team)

lets compare some career numbers

better goals per game? Nylander
better assists per game? Nylander
better points per game? Nylander
better at faceoffs? Nylander
better goals created per game? Nylander
better shots per game? Nylander
better possession quality? Nylander (by nearly triple)

Nylander has finished top 5 in GWG twice (Reinhart never)

as for Olofsson

hes also older than nylander and has combined barely played over a full season in the league lol

You are absolutely smoking glue if you think Willie is worth Sam and olo - please tell me you are not a leaf fan?

Willie produces at 0.72 pts per game
Sam's production is 0.64 pts per game
olo production wise is 0.72 pts per game

You are kidding yourself if you think Willie is this gritty skilled forward that is crashing the net and going into corners etc - just simply hilarious that you think this. I guess we can call him Willie Lucic. I love how you use the word "Older" when it comes to a player that is 24 compared to 2 players that are 25. Again this is even stupid to think that the fair value would be both those players off the sabres for Nylander - give your head a shake.
26 mars 2021 à 22 h 17
You are absolutely smoking glue if you think Willie is worth Sam and olo - please tell me you are not a leaf fan?

Willie produces at 0.72 pts per game
Sam's production is 0.64 pts per game
olo production wise is 0.72 pts per game

You are kidding yourself if you think Willie is this gritty skilled forward that is crashing the net and going into corners etc - just simply hilarious that you think this. I guess we can call him Willie Lucic. I love how you use the word "Older" when it comes to a player that is 24 compared to 2 players that are 25. Again this is even stupid to think that the fair value would be both those players off the sabres for Nylander - give your head a shake.

you claimed reinhart was a better asset when no statistical numbers support it

and as for crashing the net... maybe actually do some research...

https://www.icydata.hockey/players/1681/william-nylander

go to bottom and look at the goal chart for 2020, look at the % of his goals within the 10feet of the net lol

you can try to argue all you want but the stats are against you
27 mars 2021 à 2 h 22
Sir
you claimed reinhart was a better asset when no statistical numbers support it

and as for crashing the net... maybe actually do some research...

https://www.icydata.hockey/players/1681/william-nylander

go to bottom and look at the goal chart for 2020, look at the % of his goals within the 10feet of the net lol

you can try to argue all you want but the stats are against you

LOL you are right like every other Leaf fan I know - Reiner and Olo is a fair deal for Willie.... still trying to type that with a straight face. Yes I do like Reiner better than willie, and 10 feet is outside the crease and not crashing the net, shooting from the hash points is is not crashing the net. I mean his avg shot distance is 22 to 30 feet out from the net for his career. I am sorry but no stat will convince anyone that Nylander is a hard nose player that is crashing the net - I guess this why people think he is worth trades for Jack Eichel and others like landing Reino and Olo etc.
28 mars 2021 à 0 h 0
LOL you are right like every other Leaf fan I know - Reiner and Olo is a fair deal for Willie.... still trying to type that with a straight face. Yes I do like Reiner better than willie, and 10 feet is outside the crease and not crashing the net, shooting from the hash points is is not crashing the net. I mean his avg shot distance is 22 to 30 feet out from the net for his career. I am sorry but no stat will convince anyone that Nylander is a hard nose player that is crashing the net - I guess this why people think he is worth trades for Jack Eichel and others like landing Reino and Olo etc.

its embarassing when someone claims 'x' player is better than 'y' player, and when confronted with actual stats to the contrary they can't just admit it
28 mars 2021 à 1 h 34
Sir
Modifié 28 mars 2021 à 1 h 40
its embarassing when someone claims 'x' player is better than 'y' player, and when confronted with actual stats to the contrary they can't just admit it

Its embarrassing when people think that that stats are king for everything, and that there no other factors to a player. Many comments were made about this being a good deal - its not unless you are a leaf fan. Comments like Nylander crashes the net and isn't a soft player - please who are you watching to think he is hard nosed, going to corners, hitting, crashing the net and standing in front of the goalie in crease - not him. You are right I concede that Willie's pts per game is more than Sam's - but lets not also kid ourselves when he plays on a team that is in the playoffs every year and has a loaded offensive roster supporting him compared to sabres team that hasn't made the playoffs since 2012.

There are other intangibles that make a player better than another or have more value to a team than another - stats also show in my beer league that my corsi rating is the best so that must also mean I am the best player in the league.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage