Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
Logo de NYI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 127 499 $0 $1 387 500 $3 372 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Islanders de New York
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 6
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 4
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
UFA - 4
894 166 $894 166 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
NTC
UFA - 6
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
C
UFA - 1
786 666 $786 666 $ (Bonis de performance100 000 $$100K)
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
DD
RFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 nov. 2020 à 22 h 30
Isles7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
Quoting: Jamiepo
Leo was probably the worst mistake. I would disagree with some of your other good signings.

If he had a plan then it would be done like most teams. He did the exact sane thing to the leafs. Signed a few bad contracts and did nothing of real value to make a plan moving forward.

The only reason pulock isn’t eligable is that he has elected for arbitration. He could have gotten an offersheet before that but like I said, they aren’t happening.

if pulock does make it to Arb it will be a massive failing. Hopefully something gets done beforehand.

Signing leo was a huge mistake.

Which other signing dont you agree with? Actually lou waits till the last minute , you know his saying “ if you have time use it” . Not saying I agree with it but saying he doesn’t have a plan is ignorant. Are you talking in terms of dumping salary, signing UFA?

You’re right if pulock gets to arbitration it will be a massive failure. I Highly doubt it will, but time will tell.
1 nov. 2020 à 22 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: Isles777
I wouldn’t say partially - I think they moved 6 or 7 spots to draft kakko, obviously they won the lottery this season. They lucked into 3 top line wingers and a franchise D 😂

Trouba trade was terrible, don’t understand why they extended kreider for 7 years (thought it was made no sense the day it was signed), signing Jack Johnson .... what I’m saying is luck played a bigger role in the rangers rebuild more than gorton.

There are teams that have executed rebuilds properly, but then you have teams like Edmonton, Buffalo , Florida, calgary , the isles from 2010-12 who had multiple high picks and it didn’t translate into being contenders.

Like I said, I hate some of the moves lou has made , but he’s also made some solid signings like eberle and Nelson. Lee actually lived up to his contract this season, but he’s not going be a top 6 winger when he’s 34, which is why he’ll likely be bought out before than. That’s why I would’ve let him walk and play bellows/ho-sang. The komarov contract was brutal , no defending that one.

I just wish they went with something like this next season

Beau-barzal-eberle
Lee-Nelson-ho-sang
Bellows-pageau-wahlstrom
Dal colle-cizikas-clutter

Pelech-pulock
Leddy-Dobson
Aho-mayfield

I would’ve traded Leddy, he’ll I would’ve ****ing dumped him to keep Toews, still salty ab that stupid ****ing trade. Leo signing sucked. Hickey signing sucked. Ebs contract is meh imo (not too bad but not amazing.) Nelson’s contract is fantastic and the Lee contract rly scares me. I hope Lee doesn’t become Ladd 2.0
1 nov. 2020 à 22 h 56
Isles7
Quoting: AndrewLadd
I would’ve traded Leddy, he’ll I would’ve ****ing dumped him to keep Toews, still salty ab that stupid ****ing trade. Leo signing sucked. Hickey signing sucked. Ebs contract is meh imo (not too bad but not amazing.) Nelson’s contract is fantastic and the Lee contract rly scares me. I hope Lee doesn’t become Ladd 2.0

I will always be bitter about that toews trade. Disagree on eberle, his high hockey IQ and puck skills make him one of the best play drivers in the league. He just plays in a low event system

1 nov. 2020 à 23 h 3
Isles7

Lee will fall off a cliff in 3-4 years, but he doesn’t have a buyout proof contract like ladd.
2 nov. 2020 à 9 h 26
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Signing leo was a huge mistake.

Which other signing dont you agree with? Actually lou waits till the last minute , you know his saying “ if you have time use it” . Not saying I agree with it but saying he doesn’t have a plan is ignorant. Are you talking in terms of dumping salary, signing UFA?

You’re right if pulock gets to arbitration it will be a massive failure. I Highly doubt it will, but time will tell.

Not having a plan when he signed Leo and pageau or any of the other players he extended with what seems like little thought for two very important pieces like Barzal and pulock.

He did the same thing in Toronto with Marleau and zaitsev. He left dubas a mess on defence on some contracts that had to be moved.

I think it’s his take your time approach, unfortunately that always seems to cost more. He just always seems to make moves that make you scratch your head and then puts off negotiations with major pieces.

It will all work out in the end but it just seems like it’s the hard way of doing things.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
2 nov. 2020 à 11 h 43
Isles7
Not having a plan when he signed Leo and pageau or any of the other players he extended with what seems like little thought for two very important pieces like Barzal and pulock.

He did the same thing in Toronto with Marleau and zaitsev. He left dubas a mess on defence on some contracts that had to be moved.

I think it’s his take your time approach, unfortunately that always seems to cost more. He just always seems to make moves that make you scratch your head and then puts off negotiations with major pieces.

It will all work out in the end but it just seems like it’s the hard way of doing things.

Fair points. The Leo contract made no sense at the time. Pageau...I’d make that deal 10 times out of 10.

I’m not a fan of how Lou does everything, but I think he’s done a good job for the most part. I think opposing fanbases (especially leafs fans) just automatically assume every deal he’s given out is an overpayment. I still see people saying that Nelson + eberle are overpaid, when Nelson was on pace for 30 goals 65 pts this season and eberle was one of the best offensive play drivers in the league.

Lou has made some very questionable decisions, but I’ll let this offseason play out before coming to a conclusion whether it was good or not. If he lets pulock get to arbitration or overpays Matt Martin, then he deserves all the criticism
GenXHockey et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
2 nov. 2020 à 22 h 11
Patient gm
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 992
I thought montreal could potentially OS him, they have no cap space. Calgary has no space. The rebuilding teams that have cap space aren’t giving up a bunch of unprotected 1sts for him.

Barzal doesn’t really have a lot of leverage. His comparables are Aho 8.45 x 5 and point (6.75 x 3) and even accounting for state income tax that’s around 7.5 x 3 for barzal. That’s cool to think about that he can potentially put up more points in another system, but he has no rights and the isles control where he plays for at least the next 4 seasons.

I could see Nashville making an offer sheet on him actually, they just bought out Ryan Ellis and duchene isn’t being what they had hoped. If they could move duchene, even with money retained I could see them doing something like that.
2 nov. 2020 à 22 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: Lightman13
I could see Nashville making an offer sheet on him actually, they just bought out Ryan Ellis and duchene isn’t being what they had hoped. If they could move duchene, even with money retained I could see them doing something like that.

They definitely did not buyout Ryan Ellis
Isles777 et DartGuy86 a aimé ceci.
2 nov. 2020 à 22 h 27
Isles7
Quoting: Lightman13

Ryan Ellis a top 15 Dman, they bought out turris.

That’s a long shot, it’s highly unlikely barzal receives an OS.
Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
3 nov. 2020 à 8 h 44
Patient gm
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 992
They definitely did not buyout Ryan Ellis

Sorry Kyle turris. Got my Nashville players mixed up. Lol they are not my forte.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
4 nov. 2020 à 12 h 58
Formerly Jamiepo
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 10,700
Fair points. The Leo contract made no sense at the time. Pageau...I’d make that deal 10 times out of 10.

I’m not a fan of how Lou does everything, but I think he’s done a good job for the most part. I think opposing fanbases (especially leafs fans) just automatically assume every deal he’s given out is an overpayment. I still see people saying that Nelson + eberle are overpaid, when Nelson was on pace for 30 goals 65 pts this season and eberle was one of the best offensive play drivers in the league.

Lou has made some very questionable decisions, but I’ll let this offseason play out before coming to a conclusion whether it was good or not. If he lets pulock get to arbitration or overpays Matt Martin, then he deserves all the criticism

Well half way through this mess and lost Toews, pulock takes a trip straight to ufa and the money still isn’t there for Barzal.

Lou will get it all done but at what cost? Like ****... just think about the future, at least a season in advance lol.
4 nov. 2020 à 13 h 2
Isles7
Well half way through this mess and lost Toews, pulock takes a trip straight to ufa and the money still isn’t there for Barzal.

Lou will get it all done but at what cost? Like ****... just think about the future, at least a season in advance lol.

Yeah I don’t like the contract. Lou is lucky the one thing Garth snow did is have success at drafting great defenseman and they have one future top pairing D (dobson) and 2nd pairing D (Aho) ready to play next season.
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage